Nick Naked in School - Cover

Nick Naked in School

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Nick Adkins starts his first day of school after moving from Canada to California, he has no idea that he's signed up for The Naked in School Program, or that such a program even exists. Even though he hates being in the Program, it throws him together with a girl who everyone thinks is an uptight prude, but may actually be someone much different.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Friday, August 19, 2005

I was somewhat nervous that the bully from the day before would be on the bus, but he didn't show up. Instead, the main attraction was Erin. Her piercings were still sore, so she decided to go to school topless. She drew a lot more heads than I'd ever seen any of the girls in The Program manage. Maybe it was because of the piercings, or because she wasn't actually in The Program. It may also have had something to do with the way she was running her hands all over Jon. Either way, I don't think he was the only one hard when the bus pulled up to school.

Naturally, Jon asked for relief again in first period, but he gave it to himself instead of requesting a helper. He grabbed a kleenex from the teacher's desk and began stroking his dick. He closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and stuck out his tongue a little, as though in concentration. He was really getting into it. He bucked his hips as though fucking someone, and yelled out Erin's name. Soon thereafter he came, and wiped himself off with a Kleenex. As he sat down, he again drew a round of applause; apparently people were impressed with his performance.

Danielle and her gang left both Melanie and I alone in the locker rooms, and we were running around the track again, which gave us an opportunity to chat a little bit.

"David, I want to ask you something," she said.

"Ok, what is it?"

"This afternoon, can you umm ... make love to me?"

"I'd love to; if you're sure you want me to."

"I am sure. I'm sick and tired of being the only virgin in the freshman class, but I want my first time to be with someone special."

"Are you sure I'm special?"

"No one's ever stood up for me like you did before."

In the showers after class, we kissed and I snuck a quick grope at her breasts and ass. I wasn't paying any attention at all to Danielle, but I imagine she was stunned.

So far my day had been going great, but it ended at lunch. Someone tripped me and I faceplanted into my lunch, causing the cafeteria to erupt in laughter. I looked up in time to catch a glimpse of the guy from the bus sneaking off. I went back through the line and slunk to my table.

"Don't worry about that," Jon said, "everyone will forget about it in a day or two."

"Yeah, but how long is that guy going to be on me ass."

Jon frowned. "That's another story. He's been giving Reza crap since seventh grade."

"Who is he?"

"Doug Peters. Everyone was scared of him in middle school because he'd been held back often enough that he was bigger than all of us. Now people mostly just think he's a joke."

"He wasn't much of a joke yesterday."

"Since high school started he's mostly picked on girls and Reza."

"Why Reza? That kid doesn't look like he could handle him."

"I guess he figures gay guys aren't good fighters. Reza doesn't beat him up because he'd get kicked off the track team for fighting. He's hoping to get scholarships."

"Is he good enough to."

"I don't know much about that kind of thing, but you do hear his name on the announcements a lot for winning races."

Biology and German passed by rather quickly. I wasn't called up to serve as an instructional aid in either class, although Frau Franz hinted that her more advanced classes would get to witness a live demonstration of the terms for sexual intercourse. I made it out the door and to the end of what I sincerely hoped would be my last day of in-school nudity, although knowing Mrs. Levasseur, I wasn't prepared to count anything out. Erin, Jon, Reza and I sat together on the bus in case there was any more trouble, but nothing happened.

When we got home, Erin immediately took off her skirt, so that she was completely naked.

"Is this going to be a thing from now on?" I asked her.

"What?"

"You running around naked everywhere."

"Maybe."

"I don't think Mom likes it."

"She's welcome to do it any time at my house," Jon said, and we all four laughed. We went out to the deck and watched Jason play with the next door neighbor for a while. I looked over at Melanie. "So what time do you have to be home?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.