Nick Naked in School
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Nick Adkins starts his first day of school after moving from Canada to California, he has no idea that he's signed up for The Naked in School Program, or that such a program even exists. Even though he hates being in the Program, it throws him together with a girl who everyone thinks is an uptight prude, but may actually be someone much different.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I decided to go to school naked, that would save me the embarrassment of stripping off in front of everybody. Since this meant I would have more time in the morning than usual, I jerked off in the shower, hoping to pre-empt the need for 'relief.' I pictured my ex-boyfriend. We had started dating the summer between eighth grade and high school and broken up when I moved. He gave really good blow jobs, and I imagined him lying on top of me, caressing my dick and balls with his tongue. As I drew closer, the image switched to one of Melanie, naked in the shower. I wasn't terribly surprised as Melanie was actually pretty hot, with deep blue eyes and a perfectly shaped ass. Instead of trying to cover herself up as she did in real life, she was showing off for me, playing with her breasts and pussy. That image made me cum.

With that taken care of, I put on a pair of flip-flops and some jewelry and went down to the kitchen to grab breakfast. Erin had apparently embraced American sexual mores more than I had. She was wearing short shorts with a bikini top, and was once again barefoot. I rolled my eyes. "You look like a whore, you know." She stuck her tongue out at me, and we headed for the bus stop.

We got on the bus, and I sat next to Erin. When I wasn't looking, she slipped her feet over mine and pulled my sandals off.

"Hey, give those back!" I yelled. Instead, she stood up and threw them out the window. The bus driver yelled at her to sit down, but she grabbed my gym shoes out of my backpack and threw them out too.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Relax; you look silly running around with shoes on."

I gritted my teeth and faced forward. I would be spending the rest of the day without an article of real clothing, and to top it all off I would probably get in trouble in gym.

I was attracting less attention, even from freshmen, than I had previously, and made it to gym on time. I was drained enough from that morning that even with the girls teasing me, I didn't get hard. Fortunately, we were playing ultimate Frisbee outside, which meant I could play barefoot. My feet got really dirty, as it was a little muddy, and I spent a lot of time in the shower scrubbing them off. I noticed that Danielle and her gang were clustered around Melanie. I realized a way to help her out.

I walked over to the group, trying not to slip on the tile. "Hey Melanie, are you busy Friday," she looked up at me, and her tormentors seemed stunned that I would pay attention to her.

"I'm free, what did you have in mind?"

I tried to think of something that would be acceptable to her parents. I figured a movie would be too dark, but didn't want to spend money on dinner.

"You want to come over to my house for dinner?" If anyone asked, she could point out that my parents would be there, although they didn't object to me having sex.

"Sure, that'd be great," She said, smiling for the first time that period. Danielle and her posse slunk away, and I headed out to lunch to announce my date. For the first time, I was enjoying myself. Even with my bare feet that were already getting dirty from the floor, I had stopped feeling self-conscious about being naked.

My self-consciousness returned in biology class. The previous day, Ginny and I had just had to show off our bodies so that the class could identify the major muscle groups. That had been bad enough, but today we would be demonstrating sex organs. Ginny went first. Mrs. Colburn had her spread her legs and used a speculum with a camera attached to it to project everything so that the class would see everything.

I hoped that I wouldn't have to do anything as invasive as that. Instead, Mrs. Colburn called Jon into the classroom and had us stand next to one another.

"I wanted everyone to see the difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised man," she explained, "Now everyone gather round and examine them up close. Nick, if you would please retract your foreskin a few times so people can see how that works."

I did as she said, and ended up getting hard, which I suspect was intentional, as the next part of class was to demonstrate sexual acts. "Jon and Ginny, would you two mind giving one another oral satisfaction?" They both heartily agreed, and Ginny knelt down in front of Jon, taking his cock into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as she slurped and sucked. Jon closed his eyes and put his hand on Ginny's head.

"This feels so good," he moaned. She took his cock out and looked up at him.

"Do you want me to swallow?"

"Yeah,"

Ginny ran her tongue up and down Jon's shaft before taking it back into her mouth. He pressed her face against his crotch and bucked his hips, forcing his dick deeper into her throat. Finally he stiffened and let out a soft groan as she swallowed his cum.

"Alright," Mrs. Colburn said, "now why don't you switch positions and Jon can get Ginny off." Ginny lay back on the table, and Jon knelt in front of her, burying his face in her crotch. Mrs. Colburn put a diagram of female genitalia on the projector and explained how to best get a girl off. My cock was aching as I watched Jon go to work on Ginny. She began rubbing her breasts as she panted, and pressed Jon's face between her legs. Finally she came, her screams of pleasure announcing her orgasm to the class.

Jon stood up, and Mrs. Colburn motioned to me. "Nick, would you like to have sex with Ginny?"

I looked down at my cock, I didn't really want to have sex in front of all these people, but there was no way I could bear to go the rest of the day without relief, and it would be less embarrassing here than in German class. I nodded to Mrs. Colburn.

I stood in front of Ginny, as Mrs. Colburn had the class gather around the table she was lying on. When she told me to, I placed my penis at the entrance to Ginny's cunt and eased it in. I leaned in, and began slowly fucking her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.