Nick Naked in School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Nick Adkins starts his first day of school after moving from Canada to California, he has no idea that he's signed up for The Naked in School Program, or that such a program even exists. Even though he hates being in the Program, it throws him together with a girl who everyone thinks is an uptight prude, but may actually be someone much different.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I woke up early the next morning and read through the pamphlet Mrs. Levasseur had given me. I figured I should know what I was in for. It started out with a long and rather pointless description of the 'philosophy' of The Program, which seemed to be to get me 'more comfortable' with my 'sexuality, ' a goal at which it had so far failed miserably. My formerly private parts were a lot paler than the other participants' and I was the only guy who wasn't circumcised. So on top of being naked in front of everybody, they probably all thought I was weird.

The part I was interested in started on page 3:

"Students in The Naked in School Program will remain naked in school and for all school sponsored activities for a period of one week. Students who ride the school bus will be required to do so naked; others will be required to strip at the entrance of the school. School activities include but are not limited to sporting events, field trips, musical or dramatic productions, after- school activities such as Debate Clubs or the National Honor Society and school-sponsored dances or social events. Program participants are permitted to wear shoes and socks subject to the discretion of the school Program coordinator and are always permitted to wear jewelry or accessories provided they do not serve to 'cover' the student. Participants are not permitted to cover the genitals, buttocks, or breasts with their hands, hair, backpacks, or other items. Students are allowed to wear safety equipment outlined in Appendix A."

That meant I'd have to go the bus stop naked. Hurriedly, I put on an ankle bracelet, a necklace, and one of those Livestrong bands, so I would at least have some sort of clothing on:

"All bathroom use and all gym preparation (showering, removal of jewelry, shoes, et cetera for participation in physical education or athletic activities) shall be performed in the facilities provided for the opposite sex. Students in gym class are required to shower before and after class, and to participate naked as per Program guidelines. Students will not be subject to reasonable requests while using the bathroom, and are permitted to refuse requests in the locker rooms if performing such requests would make them late to class."

I had no idea what reasonable requests meant, so I flipped to that page:

"Participants must comply with Reasonable Requests. Participants are to consider themselves on display for any student who expresses a desire to examine the nude form, and cooperate in that examination, providing only that it does not interfere with class time without the express permission and supervision of the teacher or instructor of a class as described in Class Participation.

It is up to the individual Program participant to determine what is reasonable, given the following guidelines..."

It went on to list several things that wouldn't be considered reasonable, but the gist of it was that I would still have to do poses people requested of me and let them touch me...

"Disagreement over what constitutes a reasonable request may be referred to the local Program officials. Participants are advised, however, that frivolous attempts to skirt the intent of the program may result detention (which is a school sponsored time) or in additional week(s) of participation."

I had a pretty good idea of what classroom participation meant from the previous day's biology class, so I went to the page on 'requesting relief:'

"Teachers and Instructors have been advised that it shall be deemed a reasonable request on the part of male participants to seek relief during the first five minutes of class time. The Teachers and Instructors have been further advised that this event may be abetted by other students or participants, and should be integrated into the educational nature of the program.

Teachers may not force a Participant to take relief, but may, and are in fact encouraged to inquire if relief is desired or necessary.

Considerable leeway may be granted the Participant in the nature of the relief granted, provided that no coercion is involved and that all participants are willing. Students requesting relief may request assistance from individual or groups of students up to and including full sexual intercourse provided such relief does not exceed the five-minute time limit."

So on top of being naked, using the girls' locker rooms and toilets, and having to let people feel me up, I was going to have teachers ask me if I needed help masturbating at the beginning of every class. I sighed and headed to the bus stop.

Jon was already waiting and once again barefoot. "You're enjoying this lot more than I am," I remarked.

"Yeah, I guess it's easier if you're already expecting it. Plus, it's a great opportunity to get laid in class."

"Yeah, I read that part. I just don't see how you can get it up in front of people like that."

"I'm pretty used to being naked in front of people. Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

"No, the water in Canada is pretty cold year-round."

"Figures. So if you have time after school we should go to the beach. You can work on your tan down there and it will count as outreach."

I hadn't read the section on outreach, so I did a soon as I got on the bus:

In keeping with the philosophy of the program, Participants are strongly encouraged to continue their nudity, and hence, their exploration and expansion of personal limits, outside the compulsory boundaries discussed in the rules. To further that encouragement, school Program coordinators will meet with participants throughout the week and discuss possible ways for participants to perform outreach. However, such outreach should not interfere with local laws governing nudity or public sexual behavior.

Participants are also strongly encouraged to find ways to extend the benefits of The Program to others."

That was the one way this week could get worse. Mrs. Levasseur would be showing up on a regular basis to bug me about going naked in other places. I tried to get to class as quickly as possible, but I kept getting stopped by people making 'requests.' Thankfully, no one wanted to touch me, but I had to do a series of ridiculous poses.

I got to class and sat in the very back row. That way, no one could look at me without craning their necks. Jon repeated his performance from the day before, and took a seat next to me. I made it through class and practically ran to gym, hoping not to give anyone an opportunity to make another request.

In the locker room, girls crowded around me, barely giving me time to get my shoes on and somehow giving me an erection despite my embarrassment. There was no way I could go through class like that, so I requested relief as soon as class started. The ringleader of the group who'd been tormenting me volunteered to assist me. She walked up to me and started stroking my cock.

"Hi, I'm Danielle, what's your name?"

"Nick," I grunted.

"That's a cute name. I don't remember seeing you before, are you new here?"

"Yeah, I just moved here from Canada." Whatever her other faults might have been, this girl was good at giving hand jobs. I could feel myself about to cum, and warned her so. She stepped out of the way just as I shot, and it ended up landing on Melanie, the girl they'd been making fun of the day before.

"Awww ... did the poor little virgin get cum on her?" She asked in a falsely sympathetic voice, and sat down to the laughter of her hangers-on. I immediately felt guilty. Even though I hadn't meant to get cum on her, Melanie looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm really sorry about that," I said, "I didn't see you there."

"Its fine," she sniffed.

"Let me help you clean up." I led her to the bathroom and got a towel for her to wipe her face off. "So those girls give you a pretty hard time, eh?"

"Yeah, everyone makes fun of me because I'm a virgin. My parents don't even know I've had the shot, and they'll be furious when they see this." She gestured at the cum stain on her shirt.

"If you come by my house after school, my mom can get the stain out."

"Thanks." I gave her my address and snuck my phone out of my locker to call my mom and tell her what had happened. Things got worse for Melanie in the showers after class. She was the only girl in the class with hair on her crotch, which Danielle apparently found hilarious.

I told the other participants what had happened at lunch. "That's Danielle Quintanilla," Ginny explained, "she's a cheerleader, thinks she's the queen bee of the sophomore class."

"So she's always been like that to Melanie, eh?"

"Oh yeah, and anyone else who she thinks is weak. It's kind of a shame. Melanie's actually a really nice girl, but she's been getting called a prude since seventh grade, and it's made her really shy."

"She's not bad looking either; I was actually wondering if it would be a good idea to ask her out."

"I dunno, her parents are really religious."

"That rules me out then."

"You an atheist or something?"

"No," I leaned in and whispered, "I'm bisexual."

"I knew it," Jon grinned.

"How?"

"When I met you you were wearing earrings and a purple shirt."

"Ok, good point, but do you think I could get anywhere platonically?"

"Well, her parents won't like you unless you tone down the gay bit, but I don't know if she's actually as conservative as them, or just doesn't want to get into trouble."

"I'll talk to her this afternoon."

As it turned out, Melanie was less conservative than her parents, as she explained to me that afternoon. "I want to shave down there, but I'm afraid they'd think I was having sex. And I want to have sex, but they'd kill me if they found out."

"Have you considered just telling them you're getting teased?"

"I did that last year, and they went to Mrs. Levasseur about it."

"I'm guessing that didn't help much."

"No, she gave Danielle some kind of lecture, and she's gotten even worse since."

"So who do you hang out with?"

"Mostly just the kids from my church."

"I'm actually going to the beach with some friends this afternoon, want to come along?"

"Sure."

"Great. Um, the rest of us will be naked, just so you know."

"Oh, that's fine. Let me just call my parents and tell them I'll be out."

We met up at Jon's house, and Dan Weidman and Lena Gordon drove everybody out to San Onofre. Melanie hadn't brought a bathing suit, and I was working on my tan, so we lay out on towels while the others went in the water. We got along really well. After they'd gotten out of the water, we all played volleyball until the sun went down, and then drove home.

I sat down to dinner with my parents. "So how was your day?" My mom asked.

"Better than yesterday. I'm getting a little more used to the naked thing, and I met Melanie."

"Are you gonna ask her out?" my little brother Jason asked.

"I dunno, her parents are pretty conservative." I told my family what had happened in gym and what she'd told me later.

"Well it sounds like you've been very nice to her."

Erin had an announcement to make. "I've decided I want to do The Program."

"What?"

"Everyone in it except for Nick is having fun, and he's just upset because he's an uptight loser." I rolled my eyes dramatically, and Mom admonished Erin.

"Why don't you wait until Friday to decide, and talk to some of the other people in The Program to see if they're really having fun?" Dad suggested.

After dinner, I went upstairs and did my homework. At bedtime, I decided to strip naked instead of changing into my pajamas. If I had to be naked in school I might as well be naked in bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.