The Black Tops
Chapter 2: Old Men

Copyright© 2013 by WheelchairGuy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Old Men - I have met several black men online, this is the story of the first, a very large black man I call The Bull.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

The Bull finally emptied his second load inside me. When he sat up I felt like I could breathe again. He pulled out and I let my legs fall to the bed. My anus throbbed and I could feel a mess of sweat and sperm under my butt.

As I laid there dazed and fucked, I notice two old black men at the foot of the bed grinning at me as they undressed. I knew I was getting more black dick and I was not going to object even though my ass had been fucked and would never be the same. And I was feeling that feeling of esctacy from being dominated by the black bull and the strong scent of sex in the room.

One of the older black men got on the bed and told me to move out the way. He then laid down on his back with his legs stretched out and spread. He then told me to get between his legs and suck his old dick.

I did. He told me get in the doggy position. I did, my fucked ass now protruding toward the other older black man. As I lowered my face between his legs the scent from his cock, balls, and crotch was ... let's just say ... very strong. I took his uncut dick in my mouth and held his hanging nuts in my hand. I began sucking him hard and slow. His old dick grew thicker and his stank balls began to swell and rise. I looked and saw he had his eyes closed and mouth open, panting, enjoying my mouth.

Behind me the other old man was staring at my butt and jacking his old dick really hard, his old low hanging balls dangling wildly from his stroking. Soon he had a good hardon and wasted no time getting his excited penis inside my butt. I rolled my eyes shut, enjoying this state of ecstacy I was in with my mouth and ass full of black cock. I was getting fucked good. He was balls deep gripping my white ass working his old dick in me good. It felt hot and made me suck the other old man even harder. He began panting faster, his face tightening, his balls swollen and ready to bust, and he did. His stank cum began running out his penis, his old body bucked and he busted more old sperm in my mouth. I worked my mouth on his dick until he finished his orgasm. The old man fucking me could not hold back his swell any longer and let his nut juice empty into my butt. His old dick fell limp out of my ass covered in cum. I fell on my side, resting, stinky jizz leaking from me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.