With Great Power...
Chapter 4: Tara

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tara - A young man has superpower, but is scared that it will corrupt him. Will he give in to temptation?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   School  

As you may have noticed, I seem to know more about people's motivations and intentions than most. That is also part of my intuition. I can read most people, tell if they are lying to me, and what their motivations are.

I can also tell if a person is sick by looking at them. I can't diagnose the disease, but I can tell if something is "off." Often I knew when my girls had the flu, before they did.

As I get older, my intuition is getting stronger. It is getting close to pure mind reading.


Soon after Kimi joined my harem, I had another incident where my suggestion became a rule.

I let the girls determine who would have the first go at me, after school. They decided that the first girl to my house got the first fuck. Amy and Bea often rode home with me, and Kimi drove her car. About half the time she beat me home.

That was fine with me, until Kimi wrapped her Mustang around a telephone pole trying to get there first. Fortunately, she was not hurt. But I made the rule that they must observe the rules of the road, any time they drive. Since they are bound to obey me, there have not been any accidents since.

Anyway, Kimi was the winner of that afternoon's contest, and I was screwing her deep. She was on her back, her ass up in the air, and her ankles over my shoulders.

While we were going at it, the two cousins were kneeling on either side of me, watching our activities. I suddenly felt self-conscious and uncomfortable.

"Isn't there something you two could do?" I asked.

"Like what?" asked Bea.

"Entertain each other. Get yourselves ready for your turn. Something."

They nodded in agreement.

Kimi grabbed my neck with her feet. "Hey! What about me?"

"Sorry."

For the next few minutes my attention was focused on giving my Asian slave as many orgasms as possible.

When I finally pulled out, and looked around, I saw Amy and Bea, the cousins, eating each other out.

Intrigued, I stopped and watched them go at it, with great abandon.

When they finally got to a stopping point, Amy pulled her face out of Beatrix's crotch. "Are you done? I'm next." She got up and crawled over to me. Kimi joined Bea. They started making out; french kissing each other and fondling their partner's breasts.

This became the norm for any time there were more than two girls in bed with me. Sometimes one of my trio was sick, or had some obligation they could not avoid.


The next Christmas, Kimi gave us all another lavish gift.

For me, she got a large man's gold ring, with my girl's three birthstones on it. A emerald for Amy (May), a pearl for Bea (June), and a topaz for Kimi (November). I noticed there was space for more stones.

To her co-slaves she gave a platinum necklace, with a custom made gold pendant shaped into the interlocking initials "SW", my initials. In the middle of Amy's pendant was a one carat diamond. On Bea's were two half carat diamonds, one on each letter. And Kimi got one made of three one third carat diamonds, spaced evenly on the pendant.

Kimi explained the gift with a shrug. "You don't want us to get tattoos, but we need a mark of ownership. We want to show the world who we belong to.

From that point forward, they always wore their necklace wherever they went, and always outside of their clothes, so it could be seen by all.


In April of that year, tragedy hit. Kimi's father was killed. Some gunman broke into his house in the middle of the night and shot him in his sleep. The police suspected it was some dissatisfied customer. Kimi had been sleeping over at Amy's house.

The house alarm had not been set that night, but Kimi said that was not unusual. He was always forgetful about things like that. Usually, she was the one who set the alarm.

Of course, the police, questioned Kimi, as she was the only heir to the family fortune, but she had an airtight alibi. She was also five months from being eighteen, and unable to inherit his estate. So a trustee had to be appointed by the court until she reached her majority.

We spent most of the summer lounging in Kimi's swimming pool, and then the hot tub when it got cold.

"Without my father to run the dealership, I have to change my priorities. I won't be going to college. I'll be running the business. My dad has been teaching me about the car business since I was a kid. I don't need any training."


The rest of my sophomore year, it was just me and my three girls, with other curious girls thrown in for good measure. I made sure that I only slept with a girl once, and never a virgin.

When my junior year of high school started, my intuition told me that I needed to add another member to my harem. Frankly, three girls is plenty for me, but I'd learned not to ignore my intuition.

I scanned all the girls who were virgins in the school cafeteria. Most of them were freshmen, whom I considered too young for me. The rest were the religious girls, who were saving it for marriage, and the girls with self-esteem problems.

The one girl, who really stood out from the rest, was sitting right across from me; one of the students who regularly sat at my table, Tara Shanklin. What made her an odd choice was that she was a fully out and proud lesbian. She had short black hair, with a pink streak down the right side, a pug nose, and wore no makeup. She had a pierced nostril, and a double piercing in both ears. She always wore overalls to school, and hiking boots. Her girlfriend, Phoebe, a cute little blonde, always hung on her arm.

I was thinking of a way to talk to her alone, when Phoebe suddenly exclaimed that she'd forgot something in her locker. She darted out the cafeteria door.

I whispered Bea and Kimi, who were next to me, that I wanted some alone time. Bea informed Amy, and the three kissed me then followed Phoebe out.

That left me alone with my target.

I cleared my throat. "You know, Tara, I've never talked to you about your homosexuality."

She didn't seem surprised or offended. "What do you want to know?"

"When did you realize you were gay?"

"I was about 10 years old. I realized that wanted to have a wife when I grew up, instead of a husband."

"And have you ever wondered what it'd be like to be with a man?"

She nodded. "Some. But we use strap-ons, how different can it be?"

"What would you say if I told you that I could make you crave my penis? That I'd become irresistible."

She burst out laughing. "Like all those girls you bang? You're dreaming. I know who I am and what I like. Now, mind you, I like you as a friend, but there is no way I want that schlong of yours inside me."

"Would you be interested in a wager?"

She shrugged. "Sure, I'll take your money. How much do you want to bet?" "Is a hundred alright?"

"Sure."

"Come over to my house tonight after seven, and I'll show you exactly how I can make you fall for me."

"Sounds like fun."


I texted my girls and told them what was happening that night.

They arrived at my house at six thirty, and I had them wait, along with my mom, in her bedroom. I didn't want to spook her.

Tara arrived a few minutes after seven. "I'm here for my money."

I escorted her to my workbench. "Don't be too sure. I just need to do one thing, and if it doesn't work, I'll pay you."

"What's that?

"Give me one hair."

This amused her even more. "What are going to do? Make a voodoo doll?"

"Nothing like that."

She saw I was serious, so she jerked a strand out of her head. "Do you need root cells?"

"It doesn't matter."

I pulled a hair from my head. They were ground with a cone of incense.

As I lit the mixture, Tara said, "What do we do now? Join..." I'm sure she had something witty to say, but one whiff of the incense and she was under.

I escorted her into the kitchen. "You can come out, now," I called to my girls.

As they came out, I instructed Tara to strip.

She unbuckled the straps to her baggy overalls, and let them drop to the floor. Underneath was by far the most beautiful figure of all the women I had fucked. She had large DD breasts, a flat tummy, and wide hips. She had a perfect hourglass figure that would be perfect on the cover of Playboy.

We all stood stunned. "You have a beautiful body, Tara. Why cover it up?"

She answered with no self-censorship. "Boys would harass me, wanting dates. I don't want any of that."

That made sense.

When she took off her minimizing bra and boxer shorts, I escorted her to my bedroom. She was still wearing her socks and sneakers.

Seating her on the bed, I was about to tell her to lie down, when Amy interrupted me. "She not ready yet, Master?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.