With Great Power... - Cover

With Great Power...

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3: Beatrix & Kimi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Beatrix & Kimi - A young man has superpower, but is scared that it will corrupt him. Will he give in to temptation?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   School  

All these powers manifested themselves in early March. And I kept busy doing a good chunk of my school's female student body through the end of May. After the school year ended, my frantic pace fell off. Without me around, most girls did not try to arrange a date. Besides, with no classes, they did not have the handy tutoring excuse.

Through the early summer, I kept mostly to Amy. Two or three times, I ran into a classmate who wanted to hook up, but that was a rarity. That made Amy very happy.

Without all the distractions, I started to try to figure out the limitation to my powers. I would bounce theories off of Amy, and she'd do the same with me.

I have always loved figuring out puzzles. My teachers have said that my inquisitiveness would make me a great scientist. Maybe so, but I am afraid I'd be nothing more than a distraction at most labs.

Anyway, this puzzle of my supernatural libido powers was just the kind of thing that would keep me preoccupied until I had it figured out.

After spending a week bouncing ideas off Amy, we came to the consensus that my ability to enslave girls was either a fluke or only worked on virgins. Whether the incense was necessary, was also a big question.

Amy spoke to me tentatively. "If you want to try this enslavement thing again, I have a candidate."

This surprised me. "Who?"

"You remember my cousin?"

"The one who looks so much like you? Sure."

"Her name is Beatrix, but everyone calls her Bea. She's always lived two states away. I only got to see her on holidays and once each summer.

"Well, her family is moving in town. Her dad had lost his job, and mine is expanding his business, opening a new branch on the other side of town. He needs someone to help with the expansion."

Amy's dad owned a heavy equipment rental company. Evidently, he was doing well.

"So they're moving to town?'

"They should be here in two days."

"And you think I should try my powers on your cousin?"

Grimly, she nodded her head.

"Why her?"

Amy paused. "If another girl gets enslaved, she'll be like me. Spending most of her time with you. Right?"

I nodded.

"And I'd have to share you with her.

"That's right."

"We'll, in that case, I'd like it to be in the company with someone I like. Me and Bea always got along. We used to always e-mail each other with strategies to get our families closer together. I guess it finally worked."

"That makes sense.

"But I've only met her a couple of times. Tell me about her."

"Well, she's almost the same age as me. She was born two weeks after me. We looked so much alike, and got along so well, our families started calling us 'Gemini.' You know, the twins. Plus that's our zodiac sign."

"Right. So your fathers are brothers?

"And our mothers are sisters."

My jaw dropped. "Siblings marrying sibling?"

"Not only that, but they are both identical twins."

"You're kidding!"

"It's not that unusual. My dad and uncle were in the same fraternity, in college. After some cajoling, they were convinced to go on a double date with a set of identical twins who were in their sister sorority. They did it as a lark, but they all really hit it off. Eventually they got married in a double ceremony.

My mind reeled. "You and Bea may be technically cousins, but genetically, you are more like sisters. No wonder you look so much alike"

"What do you mean?"

"Think of it. Your genetically identical fathers copulated with genetically identical mothers."

She pondered for a minute. I'm not sure she got my point. "I guess you're right."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

She nodded. "Bea is the only person I can think that I would not mind sharing you with."

"How much have you told her about me?"

"Not too much. Just that you are my boyfriend, and that you are incredible in bed."

"And how did she respond?"

"She e-mailed that she was envious of me. And wanted to know what sex was like."

"So, she's a virgin."

"I'm sure of it."


Bea came over to my house, five days later. Amy already had acquired a hair for me.

Not wanting to pressure her, we waited for her to suggest meeting me. We knew she'd ask eventually. It took three days.

Meeting her again, it was uncanny how much she looked like Amy. But they weren't identical. Bea had a little cleft on her chin, her cousin didn't. Her eyes were grayer, than Amy's baby blue. Later I discovered that Beatrix's areolas were larger and darker than Amy's. She also spoke with a distinct southern accent.

I was seated at my desk, when the two entered (I had given Amy a key to my house months before). Bea sat in the chair across from me. Amy sat on the bed, with her cousin's back to her.

Bea tried to be formal. "It's nice to see you again. I heard that you and Amy are dating."

I nodded. "But it's more than that. Amy told you."

She flushed a bright red. "Yes, she did."

"And what do you think about that?"

"Well, I had always planned to wait until I was married, like my parents want. But now, with what Amy has told me, I am curious."

I surreptitiously gave Amy a hand sign to leave. She quietly got up and headed for the door. She left, but kept the door open a crack.

"So you think you might like to try having sex in the near future?"

The virgin blushed. "I ... guess so. It'd have to the right guy. One I truly loved."

"You know Amy trusts me completely."

She nodded. "That's obvious."

"How would you feel about me initiating you into womanhood?"

That stunned her. "You?! But Amy is your girl."

"Well, she doesn't mind sharing. As a matter of fact, me making love to you was her idea."

"Really?" she looked around, and realized that her cousin was not in the room.

"Why do you think she left us alone?"

Bea unconsciously put an arm across her breasts. "This is too sudden. I need to think about it..." Her voice fell off, and she fell into a dazed stare.

I caught the whiff of incense. Into the room walked Amy, holding the incense burner.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, angrily. "I told you to light it only if she completely refused."

Amy shrugged her shoulders. "I know my cousin. She was freaked out, and was looking for an excuse to get out."

"I can read people too. Better than you, in fact. And I saw that she was surprised but undecided. I think I could have persuaded her."

"Well, it's too late now. We can test not using incense later."

Bea's daze looked just like Amy looked three and a half months before.

"Did I really look like that?" asked my slave.

I nodded.

"Sure didn't feel like I was staring blankly. I thought I was more active than this."

I talked to Beatrix, in calm, reassuring manner. She readily stripped off her clothes, and so did Amy and me.

Amy climbed onto the bed first, sitting with her legs spread. Bea followed, per my instructions. She lay between Amy's legs, her head against her cousin's stomach.

I snapped my fingers, and Bea woke up. She didn't seem confused or anxious.

"Are you sure you want to have sex with me?" I asked.

She spread her legs and bent her knees. "Oh yes ... As long as it's okay with you, Amy."

The older cousin stroked her hair. "It's okay."

I got hard, and climbed on the bed.

Suddenly fear entered her eyes. "I'm scared," she whispered. "He's so big!"

Amy started stroking her pussy. "It's alright. It may hurt a little, at first. But once he's inside you, you'll feel things that I can't describe. It's incredible."

Bea looked up at her. "You know I trust you.

She steeled herself. "I'm ready."

Amy pulled Bea's labia apart with her fingers, so as to make entry easier. I could see that the new girl was wet, and a lot readier than her cousin had been. I pushed the head of my penis into her.

She cried out. "Oh my God! It hurts!"

"Do you want him to stop?" asked Amy.

"N-No. I've got to finish what I've started."

The next push broke her hymen. She let out a loud shriek.

"That was the worst of it," I said. "Relax you muscles in you vagina, and everything will be great."

She tearfully nodded.

I slowly thrust in and out of her virgin pussy. Each time I pushed further into her. Soon I hit bottom. At that point I stopped, to see how she was holding up.

She was sweaty and panting. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "It's incredible! When you entered me, it's like you've taken control of my body. Like my body no longer belongs to me, but you." She looked up at me, begging. "Please, Sir. More. I want you to fuck me more."

I nodded, and started speeding up my pace, pounding her tight vagina.

"God! It's coming! I can feel it coming!" She let out another shriek as her first orgasm swept through her body." It turned out that Bea was a lot louder than her cousin.

As I kept up the pace, fucking her, she let out a cry. "Another? It's happening again? Oh my God!" Another orgasm hit her, even stronger than the first."

I let go, filling her with my cum. This set off another orgasm.

As I pulled out my bloodstained penis, she flopped in her cousin's lap, spent.

"How do you feel," asked Amy.

"Incredible," she replied. She paused to reflect. "Now that he is out of me, I feel like Stan has taken a part of me. I can't wait to have him in me again."

She leaned over and kissed Bea on the mouth, whose head was now just under her breasts. "Welcome to the club."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.