Uncle Davids Xxxmas - Cover

Uncle Davids Xxxmas

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My first Christmas as a single man, or so I thought, a few firsts for everyone involved, it starts a little slow, but picks up after chapter one. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did wirting and remembering it

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

As I came back up for air, I noticed the boys had all gathered around, so I lay on the floor and said "I want a cum bath, then a quick shower, and then I'll let you all fuck me in the order you cum." As I lay on the floor and watched the boys started stroking; cocks of all sizes from 5" to 9" skinny to fat, I noticed some seemed to concentrate on their cock, while others looked around to see how the others were doing. Some had their hands to themselves others were feeling the asses or balls of the boy next to them, yet all determined to please 'Uncle David' I couldn't wait to see who got to fuck me first. I slowly stroked my seven thick inches watching the scene above me and waiting for the first load. Darrin was the winner, shooting his load on my chest. Then came Tim and Todd almost together, followed by Pedro, Jeff, Jason and Kyle in quick succession. Finally, it was my turn, Jason noticed my balls tightening and dropped to catch my load, knocking Kyle out of the way, it was almost funny enough to make me stop, but I need to cum bad. My first shot hit my face, the rest would have hit my chest and stomach, but Kyle and Jason caught it all and moved up for some snowballing and I was in old man heaven, a group of naked teens looked on as I swapped my load between Kyle and Jason and we all three shared a kiss.

"Ok, time for us all to get cleaned up and remember there are seven of us who need hot water, so not too long in the showers." The boys took off for the shower as I rubbed the teen cum into my skin. What a collection of young men I had, willing to forget they were straight long enough to make sure I enjoyed my Christmas. Jason hung back and started licking me clean smiling up at each lap of his tongue, "Just think daddy, Oops sorry Uncle David, once you're all clean all those cock are going to fuck you ass tonight."

"I know, I don't know if I'll be able to walk tomorrow, but it will be well worth it." I replied.

It took about 30 minutes to get everyone through the shower, and during that time, I rearranged a few things and got the lube and condoms ready. "Ok, boys round two, time to give 'Uncle David' a fucking like he's never had. Darrin you won so you get to go first, need some help getting up and ready?"

"A quick blow wouldn't hurt" he replied as he came forward

"As for the rest of you, you know what order you came in earlier so just step up and be ready, and if you need a quick blow, don't be shy about stepping to my mouth while I'm getting fucked" I then went down on Darrin and in no time he was hard and ready to fuck. I had wanted his cock in my ass since I had met him a few years back, and then even more as we played the sneaky nephew game. Then I saw that video of him and some random girl he fucked, and I wanted him to fuck me even more, and now I was getting it, I hope the buildup would be as good as I thought. He lubed his cock, covered it with a condom and as I leaned over the footstool, slowly entered me. I was not a power bottom by any means, however he was gentle, and he simply pushed ahead as his 6" cock burrowed into my ass. When I felt his balls resting on mine I was ready, but he was not, he just stopped there, hands on my hips, cock in my ass. He pulled back a little then pushed forward, then back further and forward again. Unlike most guys he was pulling out further and further each stroke before pushing back in, instead of starting with just the head and pushing forward further each stroke. It was different and just his style. "Damn, you've got a tight ass" he said on one stroke, "Glad I got to go first tonight to see just how tight. I do believe I will be taking advantage of more than just your mouth from now on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.