Uncle Davids Xxxmas - Cover

Uncle Davids Xxxmas

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My first Christmas as a single man, or so I thought, a few firsts for everyone involved, it starts a little slow, but picks up after chapter one. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did wirting and remembering it

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"I don't know," said Pedro, "That was pretty intense. Better than any chick so far"

Darrin smirked "Wait till you introduce him to a girl who's cool with giving head and taking pointers" Once he tells them how to do it..." and he stopped there, remembering his girl from last summer whom I gave BJ lessons to. "Ok, buddy, sit down so I can unwrap my next present. Jeff was the next present I unwrapped. As he approached, I could see a wet spot on his boxers, and knew we were both in for a treat. As with the others, I asked if there were any rules. "None that I can think apply. I know what I've seen so far and I can hardly wait." I used my nails to rake across his chest watching the goose bumps rise on his arms and chest. I bent and bit each nipple feeling his chest rise; I kissed my way down his body following his treasure trail to the treasure below. As I removed his boxers, his hard cock sprang into my face and I was slightly surprised. I figured a boy with his build would have more, but at my age and having it offered as a Christmas present, I did not complain. Fully hard he only had about 5", but it was thick as a roll of half-dollars, and the balls below were smooth and about the size of extra large eggs. "Turn around"

He seemed nervous, but did as I asked. His ass was dusted like his arms, I reached out and touched his cheeks, and he flinched, but did not say no. I spread his cheeks and saw his tight brown pucker. I blew across his hole and felt him shudder again. I leaned in and kissed his hole, again a shudder but nothing telling me to stop. I backed off and turned him around to face me again. His eyes were closed and there was a drop of pre-cum on his cock. I leaned in and kissed it away. I stroked his cock a few times and another appeared, again I kissed it away. On every other stroke, his cock offered up this sweet nectar. I continued to stroke his cock while I went to work on his fat balls. I eventually got one in my mouth and finally the other. By now, his cock was coated with pre-cum so I licked it clean before swallowing it. I seemed easy because of its length, but that girth made it difficult. I buried my nose in his bush when I felt him tense and fire his load. He shot off three thick volleys in my mouth; I was disappointed he got off so quick. I kept working his cock, hoping he would stay hard and reward me again, but that was not the case. He fidgeted and pulled out saying it was tickling him. "Sorry about that," he said "my first blowjob. Most girls see my little cock, and I'm lucky to get a hand job, let alone anything else."

"But you can get it up again and get off at least once more right?"

"I'm not sure. This is the point at which the evening usually ends"

"We'll see what we can do. I love cocks of all shapes and sizes, and I think that would feel awesome up my ass." He smiled nervously and said, "We'll have to see how things work out."

"That's all I ask. OK, Kyle your turn, get your hot ass over here." As they passed Kyle and Jeff high-fived, "See dude," Kyle said "I told you it would be better than most of your dates."

As Kyle approached, I asked if he had any rules. "I'm bi and have done most of what I've seen already, so unfortunately the only rule I have is that glorious cock of yours isn't going up my ass."

"I get that one and can live with it. So let's see what you've brought to that party." and with that I removed his bow and boxers. Kyle had a wonderfully smooth light brown body, perky nipples, and a thick beautiful uncut cock. I stood and kissed Kyle and he returned the favor, and boy did he know how to kiss. I love a man who can kiss, and as we swapped tongues, I felt his cock stiffening between us. He broke the kiss and bent slightly to work my nipples. I returned the favor pulling him upright, I bent and worked his nipples, and each stood erect as I licked, kissed and bit. I then worked my way on down his beautiful brown body, kissing each little ridge and fold all the way to his now fully erect cock. It was the largest of the bunch at a good 9", maybe more, thick and at full mast, the foreskin almost covered it. I stretched his skin back and saw his cock throb and a drop of pre-cum escaped from the slit. I pulled the skin back and the drop grew larger, I kissed it away, I jacked his cock a few more times, being rewarded with a drop of sweet nectar each time. I licked his balls, smooth and as large as large eggs, I could feel the stubble with me tongue, so I knew he shaved, and I wondered if he had been teaching Jeff about manscaping. Who really cared? I turned him to examine his ass; it was a brown as the rest of him, and lightly dusted with hair. I spread his cheeks and there was the pinkest hole I had ever seen. I leaned in to kiss it and he moaned, I ran my tongue across it and he moaned louder. I stuck my tongue out and into that, sweet pink hole and he almost collapsed. I reached around and played with his cock and balls as I ate him out, and only stopped as I felt his balls drawing tight. I turned him around and swallowed as much of his thick 9" cock as I could. I used my hand to squeeze his balls and keep his skin pulled back. He soon grabbed my head and thrust hard and I felt his first shot hit my throat; I pulled up and felt the rest on my tongue. He tasted sweeter than the rest and thicker as well. I swallowed as much as I could then felt his hands under my arms. He hauled me to my feet and without waiting probed my mouth with his tongue. As we broke off, he said "Nothing better than swapping cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.