Uncle Davids Xxxmas
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My first Christmas as a single man, or so I thought, a few firsts for everyone involved, it starts a little slow, but picks up after chapter one. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did wirting and remembering it

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Uncle David's XXX-mas

This was going to be a short stroke story, but it grew as I wrote it, and I decided it really needed to be a little longer. This was from a time in my life when I was really depressed, I found out I was HIV+, my lover of almost 9 years had decided to kick me out, as well as well as telling me he had been cheating on me for the last year. I had just turned 40 so my mid-life crisis was in full swing by now. It was Christmas and I was looking forward to spending my first big holiday alone. I did not look sick and I did not feel sick but I was depressed, on the bright side, my support group was a bunch of teenagers. Since they all had families I assumed I would be alone, so I had stopped and gotten a few bottles of my favorite beverages, Jack, Jim and Jose, I really didn't plan on remembering much of the long weekend. My holiday decorations consisted of a cheap $10 pre-decorated Christmas tree from Wal-Mart and my big meal was a TV dinner. As I sat in my apartment contemplating my long weekend, Darrin's (see my Sneaky Nephew story) little brother Jake called. He had saved some money for holiday shopping and wanted to know if I would take him to a few places the next day. I had no plans so I agreed to play taxi; I figured it was something to do anyway.

Jake woke me up the next day around 10am; I told him it would be a few, as I needed a shower. I striped for my shower, stopping to admire my 40-year-old body in the mirror. At 5'6" 150 pounds, I did not look bad for my age, a little hair on my chest, ok so I had a little gut, but for 40 and not working out it was not that bad. I had nice legs and 7+ thick inches swinging below the waist. As I admired myself in the mirror, I could not help but to stroke my cock to its full hardness and what the heck, got off thinking about a day with Jake. He was almost 17, 5'7" probably 150 pounds, 28" waist (I had done his laundry a few times) and a smooth torso. He was a skater like his big brother and usually skated with his shirt off, so I knew what he looked like at least shirtless. I shot a wad in my boxers, and jumped in the shower. I picked Jake up around 11 and we were off. We stopped at a few strip malls, and ended up at the mall. There we ran into a bunch of Jakes' skater friends and I was feeling a little better. I almost forgot I was going home alone. Jake suggested we stop at my favorite restaurant he would pay, and all it a Christmas gift to me, and a thank-you for running him around. We had a great meal, and I was somewhat sad the day was over so soon. On the way, back to drop him off his phone rang, and suddenly Jake wanted to know if I would help him wrap the gifts, he'd bought. He said his dad and step-mom were out, and we'd have the place to ourselves. He also said he had scored a great bag and we could smoke one or two if I wanted. Who is going to argue with a chance to spend more time with a nice looking teen that does not care who you sleep with or what you have. We spent the next two hours wrapping presents and smoking a couple of fat blunts. As we finished, he pulled one last present from under his bed, and said it was for me. He had planned to give it to me after Christmas, but I might need it before that, and I had to wait to open it. I said OK, and headed home. As I pulled in to my apartment complex, I heard music, great another holiday party. As I walked to my apartment, I noticed garland and lights around my door, and that music, it was coming from my place. Darrin must be having a party. I was ready to read him the riot act as I unlocked the door. The lights were off, and as I flipped them on a room full of teens yelled "Surprise!" Darrin and the teens who worked with me said they hated the thought of me spending the holiday alone, and decided a party was the best way to cheer me up. Little scamp, he had used his little brother to distract me while he organized this whole thing. As mad as I wanted to be, I was glad he had done it. My place looked like a display window at a department store. The kids said some of it had come from their parents' leftovers, and the rest they had gotten from the dollar store. I could smell food cooking, the food bar was crowded with finger food, and I was told there was ham and turkey, as well as mashed potatoes, stuffing and pies. Everything you could want for a Christmas feast. The kids lined up, hugged me, and wished me a Happy Holiday, Darrin was last and spent a little longer than needed. He asked if Jake had given me the present and I said yes. "Good, that will help later."

For the next several hours, I forgot I was alone in Georgia. We ate way to much food, watched all the Christmas specials we could find, played games, and even had a few shots, not everyone, but some of the guys and I. As the party wound down, they kids left in groups, and soon it was down to myself, Darrin, Tim, Todd, Scott, Pedro, Jeff and Kyle. Darrin, Tim, Todd and Scott you have already met if you have read any of the sneaky nephew stories, Jeff, Kyle and Pedro were friends of theirs. We all had a couple of more shots, since no one was driving, and I went to the back to get blankets and change cloths. I changed into a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt, grabbed the blankets and headed for the living room. As I came down the hall, I heard snickering, and as I rounded the corner, there stood all seven teens in nothing but boxers and matching bows.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.