Dispatchment Week - Cover

Dispatchment Week

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

The wretched male was allowed very little sleep on his final night; he was strapped extra tight to increase his discomfort, his erection remained stiff all throughout the night, despite discharging his balls on many occasions. The three main protagonists; Destiny, Matron and Miranda, had all worn thin panties on the fourth day, which they had soiled nicely in anticipation of the hanging on the following day. The male had been masked with all three pairs, and had shot his load wildly, shortly after being hoisted, as he sniffed and snorted through the delectable cocktail of the three women's richly scented cunts and anuses. His orgasms had been special indeed that night as he twirled in full view of the noose he'd wear the next day. His sleep was further hindered by women who had camped out all night, to ensure they would be in a prime position to watch him swing, and capture every expression of his face as the life was strangled from him.

They posed beneath him, taunting him with the promise that the rope would bring tomorrow, and made their own posed videos as they stood by the gallows, smiling as their efforts ensured he jerked to many humiliating orgasm in full submissive ecstasy. He had been broken by many women in so many exquisite ways and now yearned to feel the rope about his neck and to shoot his load in honour of all womanhood, as a final sweet humiliating tribute as his bound feet looked for the ground which would no longer be there. He came sweetly as one of the waiting women taunted, smiling and spiteful.

"Enjoy this night, it's the last you'll see. You'll be dead before mid-day tomorrow and your cock and balls; those pathetic objects that have brought you here, will be on display in a jar, every woman here having thoroughly enjoyed watching you snuffed. Your punishments will be watched over and over again long after you have gone, as your week and death will be shared by millions of women watching the recordings; our orgasms will be extra intense, knowing you'll swing endlessly at the mere touch of a button. I, and many others will have the sublime pleasure of saying 'I was there', 'I watched him, milked, castrated and snuffed by the rope.'" The bitch fingered herself and smiled with supreme feminine pride as the male twitched and jerked, shooting his mess in the tight bindings of his silk cocoon in complete submission to her words.

As the fifth morning dawned, thousands of women were present; Destiny, Miranda and Matron were applauded onto the stage, as they filed their way through the massed ranks of the women who had pleased the male and the vast audience throughout the week; the jurors, amazons, jodhpur clad women, all were there to gleefully witness the male receive his just deserts. He had dared to watch depraved videos of women in bondage; simple straightforward justice decreed that he must now die after suitable punishment at the hands of women had been served. He had known there would be no mercy and would be ready for the rope, having been broken by womanhood; he would know his place and it would be permanent.

The crowd roared as he was lowered for the last time. The women showed their satisfaction in laughing and jeering as the male emerged from the cocoon, snorting and sniffing through the three pairs of soiled panties; he knelt in humiliation, all eyes on him as the silk was displayed; as was expected, he had disgraced himself as never before, knowing the noose would follow.

His anus clenched on the huge butt plug as Destiny simply pointed to the padded bench; her face a picture of stern authority and wicked anticipation; it was time to have the fifth and smallest ring clamped to his sack. He realised now that the rings served a second purpose other than inflicting pain, they were symbolic; the fifth ring was so restrictive it would virtually strangle his balls. This was in keeping with the fifth day, when he would face the pleasure of the noose; he would lose his life, and his sack, to the women. His tortured balls were submitted routinely to Matron first, who applied the needle with her usual grace as he squirmed in discomfort. His erect cock was held back by a delicate hand and the monstrous shears were applied by Destiny. His breath was taken away by the intense pain served upon him, as the buxom dominatrix crashed the handles together with a gleeful smile. The pain coursed through his balls as the final miniscule ring restricted his sack so tightly, the tubes to his testicles were almost crushed, but not quite; the women would see his cream shoot freely before he was snuffed.

Still in agony from his balls, which now hung a couple of inches lower due to the restricting rings, the women of the week's entertainment lined up with whips, canes and crops; his naked body would be thrashed by them all before he ascended the gallows. He would feel pain from each and every female who had helped show him the error of his ways and reminded him of his true place; all were now dressed in loose silk garments for his final day; their pussies open to the excited atmosphere. The male's final moments would be immersed in the heady scent of massed female arousal as he danced at the end of the rope for them.

Destiny, who was dressed in lose black silk, lifted his face and had him sniff her pussy, already aroused in anticipation of noosing the male. This was the woman who would execute him; he sniffed lovingly at the bulging mound, ripe and ready; her scent alone told him she was eager to hang him. After he had been allowed to take in her scent, guaranteeing he was now stiff and excited at smelling her undeniable pleasure, she lifted his head, and with a curt smile she slapped his face five times.

"You will sniff the scent of each and every woman; each will then administer five strokes of their chosen method of discipline as you take in the scent of the next punisher. You will disgrace yourself many times when strapped to the display bench, as you will be patently aware that the noose gets closer with each punishment. When you smell my cunt again you will have no doubt that it is time for you to face the rope; you will then beg to be dispatched, and I will have great pleasure in preparing you for the drop." The huge crowd roared their approval as he was then allowed a further sniff at her richly aroused scent as smiling guards, now also clad in soft silks, wafted their feminine scents about him as he was strapped to the padded leather bench; his cock rigid and ready to come at the first opportunity.

The crowd of excited women roared again as Destiny strutted away to choose a thick rattan as Miranda took her place; her scent was magnificent, as was each woman's in its own sweet way. Miranda smiled with satisfaction as Destiny flexed the wicked rattan.

"I told you I would be here to see you swing; I shall so enjoy watching you milked on the rope, it is always so pleasing to witness a male's final gift of worship to female superiority. I cannot wait!" She laughed aloud as the male's cock pulsed against the leather at her words, and with the sound of the descending rattan. A great cheer and applause went up as his cry of pain echoed around the arena as a closely placed microphone ensured no female anywhere in the huge crowd missed his agony.

He bucked and squirmed in the tight leather straps as Destiny delivered her five strokes with all the venom she could muster; his cock slithered and dribbled on the padded bench, he was so close to coming for the first time already. Miranda moved away and chose her ceremonial judicial whip; short and with twelve punishing lashes each with a wicked bead, representing the twelve jurors she oversaw. A delighted Matron strutted her plump body over, smiling victoriously for the viewing cameras, she was appropriately dressed in pure white silk.

"Well my good little boy, the time has come for you to endure your final and well-deserved punishment. I hope you'll give us all a fine display on the rope; the injection I gave you this morning should ensure you don't pass out too quickly and spoil everyone's enjoyment, we so love to watch a male's face contort as the rope applies its exquisite concoction of pain and pleasure! I shall enjoy applying my five stripes to your willing body when Miranda has done; my only regret is that I cannot entreat your balls to five more injections." The crowd jeered and laughed as Matron first allowed him scent of her sumptuous, engorged and moist cunt, and then turned and spread her ass cheeks. The male was excited beyond measure as Miranda punished his ass with the biting beads, as he sniffed at the heavenly tang of the wicked Matron's delectable anus. He moaned uncontrollably, to the delight of the crowd, as on the third punishing stroke of the judicial whip, his cock exploded forth the jets of hot cum in his first exquisitely submissive orgasm. Matron laughed and pressed her sweaty anus into his face as he moaned and spurted in ecstasy.

The jurors followed, and then came the various women who had entertained and humiliated throughout the week. The wretched male had come several times, on sniffing the scent of those who had delivered his most divine punishments during the five days; he sensed the canings were reaching their end as the crowd began an amassed slow hand-clap. They were very eager to see him dispatched; the male fought hard to avoid spurting again whilst being punished, he was now yearning for the rope as never before and was anxious to spurt whilst suspended; that final humiliation would be sublime.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.