Dispatchment Week - Cover

Dispatchment Week

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

As dawn broke, the women looked up gleefully to witness him jerking helplessly to another humiliating orgasm. As he panted through Destiny's richly soiled panties; squirming in the tight bonds and luxuriant silk, the women applauded loudly, jeered and laughed as he spent over and over as he was slowly lowered, adding to the milky mess he had made of the silk throughout a torrid night. Today was his last full day, and Matron, Destiny and Miranda were accompanied by a group of huge, buxom and some obese women, who sneered and toyed with whips as he came down to face the fourth ring and his last full day of life; a life which was to be extinguished by the woman whose panties delighted his sense each night, the woman who he saw looking up, not at him, but admiring the noose she yearned to put about his neck; his cock spurted it's last tribute as he saw the pleasure on her face. He was now yearning to die for her and hoped she would milk him as the rope snuffed him out.

He was to be shown no respite today; as soon as he was released from the bondage, his naked body was thrashed mercilessly by the huge women, who sneered and laughed as he writhed in agony below their bulbous figures; their sweat and rich arousal building up quickly, the male cried bitterly with erect cock as he took in the scent of the women who would have him for the day. A plump sandaled foot was pushed under his nose as he received the final pulsating swat with the owner's crop. He obligingly kissed it many times as he watched the fat legs of the other women troop away; huge fleshy thighs and bottoms wobbling as they went. What torture would befall him after the pain of application of the fourth restricting ring? His lacerated body was helped to the display bench by the leather-clad guards who nearly dragged him in their eagerness to witness further suffering by him. The cameras focused on tortured sack as first, Matron enjoyed her needle application with the usual gusto; the male making little or no movement now as the piercing instrument was discharged to inflate his aching balls; Matron smiled as she saw he now enjoyed the pain. The sack was now ready for the ring which would restrict his balls and have them hang a little further. Smiling with wicked satisfaction as she took the last but one of the reduced circumference rings, the noose mistress, Destiny first straddled the male's head and parted her supple ass cheeks. She slowly sat on the male's face and he sniffed urgently; taking in the rich scent of her asshole as she descended.

"Enjoy a taste of what the day has in store for you, though this will be the supplest ass you'll taste today; you are in for such a treat. But first, you shall know real pain." He whinged as the tangy delight was lifted from his face and he felt the cold shears being placed. The women roared their applause as they were snapped shut with real venom by Destiny. The male screamed in agony as the last ring but one was brought home; he felt as though his balls would explode, so tight was the narrow girth, forcing his balls down tight into his tortured scrotum. He was whipped for good measure as he writhed in pain; the sting of the whips and the laughing of the women helping to deflect his mind from the pain in his sack. He was rolled onto his front on the leather bench, so that his stiff cock could have the pleasure of the leather padding as his head was lifted by the sneering Matron. He was to watch a show to which he would join shortly.

The large women arranged various leather benches of curious designs and at various levels; they were suitably reinforced to accommodate the vast weight of some of the huge women. One bench had a seat at one end and a glass tube protruding from mid-way below it; a camera slung below alongside it. A silence came over the crowd of excited women for a moment, as the huge women wobbled delectably as they cracked the air with whips; the crowd erupted as three males were dragged in on leashes by smiling guards and thrown to the feet of the bulbous women, where they cowered in fear. The crowd roared again as the fat women dropped down to the wretches, swiftly binding their ankles and their arms by their sides, using leather straps, displaying their wobbling masses of flesh to good effect. One of them was lifted by four of the smiling women, whilst a fifth clambered up to the tubed bench, and sat with her enormous thighs agape as she placed her feet in stirrups, showing the sticky sweaty chasm of flesh between. The male bucked in fear as he was laid on the bench; his erect cock carefully placed in the hole which led to the tube; soft transparent rubber flanges ensured his cock would be teased with the slightest movement, and the camera would capture his inevitable submission to the abundance of flesh he faced.

He gasped in a combination of horror and expectance as the huge smiling bitch pulled his head down into her sweaty chasm, another huge lady sat straddled across his legs; bound and pegged down, there would be no escape. As the male squirmed and spluttered in the richly scented labyrinth of folds, the female on his legs held a large vibrator high, much to the delight of the watching crowd, who roared their approval. The male bucked and his stiff cock was nursed by the tube as he fought for breath and lapped at the nectar he could not avoid. Now his senses would be tried in the extreme, as he felt his ass cheeks being parted by the huge mistress who now owned his rear.

The camera showed his cock stiffen noticeably as he squirmed in vain to escape his bonds and the women who would have their way with him, as the vibrator was wickedly slid deep into his anus. As if to emphasise the anal theme, the huge seated goddess shuffled her massive cheeks forward and tilted back a couple of inches; this allowed the suffocating male to free his sticky face and fill his lungs, only to have her huge thighs clamp down on him once more. As he dived this time, the rich sweaty tang of her hot and moist anus greeted him, whilst the surrounding hot flesh of her highly scented cheeks engulfed him. The vibrator was pushed home; all the way in, and the fat mistress at the rear leaned back to allow a third huge woman access; she smiled as she flexed a beautifully made rattan cane. The male, who could barely breathe as it was, and then only as the fat of the huge mistress's cheeks flexed as she groaned in dominant ecstasy, sucked at air which wasn't there as he was thrashed whilst the crowd cheered at his humiliation.

The bondage, flesh, taste smell, and rattan, along with the screams of delighted women were too much for him. The crowd roared and applauded loudly as the camera on the tube saw his cock pulse and spasm, then splatter the inside of the tube with a generous wad of cum. As he bucked, his lungs fit to burst with the pain, yet bathed in complete and utter submissive ecstasy, the smiling goddess who held his face clamped her huge thighs ever tighter with a menacing smile. The bitch at the rear stretched further back, and the fat woman with the rattan wobbled all over as she thrashed the male mercilessly. All three now wore wicked grins as their prey filled the tube.

Matron made sure the male watched as the captive was held, locked in an ecstatic fleshy prison. The poor wretch sucked at the flesh as he was caned; his convulsion from orgasm soon turned to another jerking as cane and flesh sucked the life rom him; his body stiffened as he blacked out, the jerkings turned to mere shivers, and then he stopped. The women raised their arms in victory to a crescendo of cheering and applause as the lifeless, blue faced was turned over to face the sky. Another huge goddess appeared to a round of applause; she was bigger than all the others and wore a golden silk shawl, from beneath which she produced a sharp dagger. The crowd erupted as the male's cock and balls were held aloft; another trophy to be pickled and displayed. The hapless captive's corpse was unceremoniously dumped to the floor; the smiling guards hooked a rope to his ankle bindings, and dragged the carcase away to be disposed of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.