Dispatchment Week - Cover

Dispatchment Week

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

The victorious charioteer smiled with pleasure as she teased the shrouded male's erection with her free hand; the cameras focused on her supple arm and firm breasts, her pale skin dappled with light freckles, as she slowly placed the opened shears to the stretched neck of his scrotum. The ginger bitch's expression beamed with immense and increasing pleasure as she worked the doomed male's cock toward his final milking. His face, which was gagged but otherwise unmasked, grimaced in a blend of ecstasy, pain, and terror; the guard who stood behind him on the pole on her own little platform, smiled wickedly with equal satisfaction as she slowly rotated a handle behind his neck; a humiliating castration was the least of his worries, he was to be garrotted.

The male would hear two eruptions of applause from the eager horde of female onlookers, but was unlikely to hear the third delirious crescendo.

Overcome by the wicked attentions of the smiling redheaded dominatrix and the sweet promise of death from the haughty bitch behind him, who rubbed herself and allowed him a sniff of her arousal from elegant fingers, the male's tortured balls tingled with a final, fatal ecstasy as the bolt began to bite his neck and he witnessed the willing anticipation of the eager watching women. They erupted with a gleeful barrage of cheers, jeers, and applause as his expression moved to one of exquisite pleasure and utter submission; his cock manipulated expertly by the ginger bitch, shot loops of hot semen as he savoured his divine bondage, sweet humiliation and the increasing pressure to his neck and throat as the feminine guard took utmost pleasure in slowly winding the garrotte. She was close to coming as she watched her redheaded companion make him spend for an eternity while she in turn, savoured the feel of the ever-tightening bolt.

Tears ran freely from the male as his expression turned to pain and fear once more and the applause died as his cock dribbled; he knew what was next.; the women laughed as he pissed and defecated, losing control completely. The bitch with the bolt seized the moment and gave a slightly swifter turn of the handle; the agony shown clearly on his face almost had him erect again as the supreme ginger woman gained his attention by grabbing both handles of the shears. His tongue poked out as the pressure about his neck increased and he focused on the stern woman's lusty arms and erect nipples. When she was sure he was looking her in the eye, she grinned with a wickedness he would not witness again, and with a firm snap, dispatched his tortured balls.

He heard the second ecstatic roar and delighted hub-bub of the mass of on-looking females, as first he heard the weights and his balls crash to the lower platform. The roar reached a melee as the sneering redhead lifted his balls aloft, ensuring he saw them before he was snuffed; her pussy buzzing with profound and dominant satisfaction. The surge of pain he felt shortly after the gelding was tempered by the pain and popping he felt in his neck as the eager guard licked her lips as she wound home the garrotte. His eyes bulged and his face contorted as he succumbed to the lustily aroused executrix; she panted with untold pleasure as she wound the bolt home. The ginger bitch held his limp cock and laughed as his eyes blinked wildly for the last time; he did not witness the final ecstatic roar of the crowd which began as his body ceased convulsing and the executrix flexed her fragrant body as she held the bolt firmly home.

The crowd now gave their attention to the next race. The buxom charioteer rubbed the male's dribbling sheathed cock; rigid with excitement after watching the other male's demise. She streaked her sharp nails slowly across his exposed bell-end and laughed.

"You needn't get any ideas about coming last on purpose; your races will be for humiliation and discipline purposes only, you'll not cheat the noose." She mounted the chariot and resumed giving the male's buttocks and back the full attention of her whip; the crowd cheered again as he was led by his mistress to the arena track, the starting line coinciding with the pole where the recently disposed of male's body hung, still and castrated, a strange look of erotic bliss upon the now ashen face. This would serve as a reminder to those in the competitive races that coming last would end their short careers in a most humiliating way at the hands of their female owners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.