Dispatchment Week
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

Matron was as good as her word; every time the hapless male dozed off, his unconscious mind was treated to erotic dreams; drowning in a vat of pussy-juice; each finger and toe shooting cream, having become another penis; a goddess whose arms were whips. He would awake, jerking and squirming in his tight cocoon as his balls erupted yet again; the noose in full view, and Destiny's sexual aroma seemingly fresh each time he woke, panting through the gusset he would orgasm gloriously in honour of the woman who was to dispatch him. looking down in the cold light of dawn he could see the ringing shears and knew his balls would know more pain within a couple of hours.

As his mind wrestled with yet another dream, he was awoken by an influx of women into the arena; his cock stiff and close to yet another orgasm as the gathering woman looked up at him, some pointing, some with crossed arms; all with looks of contempt or excitement at the promise of seeing him suffer. He squirmed with urgency as the crowd applauded the return of Destiny, Matron, Miranda and an entourage of guards. Miranda was carrying something pink. He so wanted to come just once more whilst bound, and was in a state of despair as he felt himself being lowered. The women sneered as he squirmed in heavenly bondage; he was ready to beg to be allowed to come once more before being released. Matron smiled with supreme satisfaction; her pussy tingled to the first arousal of the day, she knew her concoction had further broken the male; he will have been a slave to his own balls throughout the night and would now lay himself open to the cruelty and spite of the women. He would be shown no mercy.

He whimpered as he was lain face forward at 45 degrees against a padded board. Matron stepped forward and pressed home the anal plug through the black silk, making him squirm in ecstasy as he wriggled within the tight bonds of the silk cocoon; he wanted to be noosed in that heavenly state of bondage. Matron sneered as she applied her subliminal torture, her nipples stiffening with pleasure as she savoured her dominance over the worthless male.

"You really are beginning to enjoy your humiliation. I can see you've enjoyed your night under the control of my medicine; even when we're not here, you shall be ruled by our applications and by your own submission to us. I shall take great pleasure in administering your next injection shortly, and Destiny will be equally pleased in further restricting the balls we own, but first she has a gift for you."

The male squirmed, desperate to come one final time before being unbound, thinking Destiny was sure to release his bonds before he was presented with whatever wicked 'gift' she had for him. His cock stiffened to maximum rigidity and his balls retracted tight to the restricting ring in submissive euphoria, when the elegant executrix strutted into his view next to him; the pleasure of his realisation was sublime as she unfurled her vicious bullwhip. He now fought to stop himself coming too soon as the curvaceous dominant toyed with the length of braided and extremely wicked leather instrument of punishment. She smiled with a look of wicked contempt, as he panted through the gusset she had soiled so sweetly for him, her nipples erect through her silk top, her pussy tingling with pleasure as she anticipated inflicting his first pain of the day.

"I said you'd taste my whip, and I always keep a promise. The monitors show that you came at least three times during the night, without the permission of any woman, and as you're nicely bound there's not the need to lash you to a pole to stop you from fainting; I shall enjoy that pleasure later in the week. You shall know the pain of my whip before I please your balls with the second ring."

The male squirmed in his tight bonds in divine submission as he watched the formidable woman strut out of his eyesight; the evil whip trailing behind her. Matron and Miranda made sure he noticed their eager looks of satisfaction by attending him in ensuring his cocooned body was firmly in the middle of the padded board. Miranda, who had savoured sentencing him, was gleefully handed a silken noose by one of the leather-clad guards; despite Destiny's wicked suggestion about no need for lashing which emphasised his bondage, Miranda licked her lips as she slipped the silken noose over the squirming male's head; her pussy buzzing as she pulled it tight about his neck, then the two women tied it tight with a wicked jerk though a ring at the top of the board. The male gasped as his toes now barely touched ground at the base of the board; the crowd of women cheered and applauded excitedly as the male was given just a taste of what they had all come to see. This did not help the male's control; he almost came as he was immersed in subliminal humiliation and defeat. The feel of the noose, even with most of his weight supported by the board, was exquisite, as he squirmed in the leather bound cocoon he found he could lift his toes clear of the ground and increase the tension on the rope; oh how he wanted to feel the whip now.

As his cock pulsed excitedly and his constrained balls tingled in the sweet humiliation of the baying women, his masochistic prayers were answered, as the swirling sound of the approach of Destiny's whip heralded the harsh crack and searing pain that would follow. He tensed in ecstasy, feet clear of the ground, noose tense about his neck, and bound in exquisitely taught silk and leather, as the wicked leather snake bit home into his tensed cheeks; the plug ensuring his sense of fear was exploited to the full as it stretched his sphincter to the limit. The increasingly huge crowd of women screamed their delight and applauded as the male moaned in a sublime mixture of agony and deeply erotic pleasure as he cried like a baby into the soiled gusset held tight against his face by the hood. His cock now went into spasm uncontrollably as he viewed the smiles, utter derision, and profound pleasure on the faces of the women in the crowd. This intensified both his senses and their total delight as he squirmed out of control and bawled as the whip cracked home again; his balls tensed against the ring and his cock seemed to explode beneath him as he was immersed in the ecstasy and humiliation of an incredibly violent orgasm. The women's contemptuous looks and jeers seemed to squeeze each hot jet from him as he cried and disgraced himself before them. He wanted all those faces to have a turn with the whip as he messed again and again in their honour.

Destiny's pussy was also squirming with pleasure, as her robust and dominant thighs and torso twisted with the action and absolute pleasure of administering the whip. She was very close to coming herself as she witnessed the male's agony and ecstasy of defeat as the whip tore at the silk, exposing white buttocks flecked with blood; buttocks which humped and squirmed as the seed was whipped from him, in an act of absolute surrender to womanhood. The male close to passing out as his balls gave up again and again as the women taunted; the action of the rope about his neck helping to pull every last savoured spurt from his captive and throbbing cock, while the tears flowed with the pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.