Willy Takes Charge - Cover

Willy Takes Charge

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - More fun for Mommy's Boy. And a gift from his Father/Grandfather Bill.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Willy stared at his nude mother who was still tied spread eagle on the bed. She had red welts from the tawse his grandfather had left him as a gift. She had stripes left by the split leather across the front of her thighs and more on her full breasts.

There were several globs of Willy's cum cooling on his mother's stomach and breasts. He had shot an intense load of cream without ever having touched his cock. His cock now hung limp from his groin but it was beginning to rise again while he watched his trussed up mother. He could not believe how horny he was after just cumming bucket loads of his goo onto his mother's fair skin. Having her tied up and helpless turned the teen on immensely.

As soon as his prick was hard again Willy climbed between Betty's legs, ignoring her pleas to be untied and nonplussed by his slimy cock juice on her body. He penetrated her cunt with his firm seven and a half inch weapon all the way to his balls before he started thrusting into her depths. She may have been protesting her dilemma but her insides were slick with her juices and her son's cock glided back and forth in her hole with ease.

As he felt his orgasm approaching Willy had a nasty thought. He pulled his spurting prick from his mother's hot cunt and fisted it, sending more streams of his cock juice onto Betty's bare stomach and tits.

She was a mess. Willy had creamed her twice. She had Willy's thick white juice covering her breasts, stomach and some on her hairy crotch. Willy smiled at her. "You look good with all my cum on you."

Betty was furious. "Who the fuck do you think you are Willy to treat me like this. I had to put up with a lot of shit from my father while growing up and I won't put up with it from you. You are going to have to let me loose sooner or later. If this is the way you plan on treating me then you have had your last piece of Mommy Pussy."

Willy was taken back by Betty's outburst. He had thought her pleading to be set free was just a part of the game that she was playing. Now he wasn't so sure.

"Calm down Mother." He told her as he fetched a large towel to clean off his cum from her body. "I'm going to untie you in a second."

When he had her cleaned up he untied the colorful scarves that had bound her hand and foot allowing for the naked woman to finally sit up.

She pivoted her body to the side of the bed spreading her legs as she did so, pointing to her pussy. "Eat me you little fuck stick. I should at least have an orgasm after all the crap you put me through."

Willy figured that he was in deep shit. His only salvation was to obey his angry mother. He dropped to his knees between Betty's spread legs hurriedly beginning to lick her wet slit.

She may have been angry but she was also very worked up. It only took a dozen licks on the woman's swollen clit before her legs locked and squeezed the boy's head as she went wild in her throws of orgasmic pleasure.

"Stand up and look away from me Willy."

Her son obeyed her, afraid to earn more of her ire. Thwack! Betty had picked up the tawse and struck the boy's naked bottom with a powerful swing of the punishment tool.

"Owwww!" Willy screeched. It felt like a hundred bees had stung his bottom all at once. Thwack! Betty struck the boy across his bottom again. And again the boy cried out in pain. "Owwww! No more please. That hurts like hell."

Betty gave her son one final blow before throwing down the tawse. Thwack! "Owwww."

"That's what it feels like Willy. I didn't mind so much when my Daddy spanked me with his hand or even with his belt but the tawse was and is a nasty and painful way of punishing anyone. Feel free to use it on your friends, if they can stand the pain, but don't ever raise it to me again or you will regret it for all time."

She went into the bathroom and closed the door. Willy stood in front of the full length mirror in the room, looking over his shoulder at his reflection. His bottom was covered in red stripes from only three swats. He knew he wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a couple of days.

Fuck, thought the boy. I better make it up to her somehow.

Willy, still naked, slinked off to his room and called Cindy talking her into playing hooky on Monday so she and her brother could come over and play. He knew his mother had taken Monday off because the original plan was that she would drive her father to the airport then. Once Cindy had assured Willy that she and Barry would come over around nine in the morning Willy gave her his final directions on what they should wear.

After feeling the tawse first hand Willy was uncertain as to if he would be using it on Monday. Cindy probably wouldn't be able to handle the pain but he thought that Barry might submit to the painful experience just to please Willy.

Willy left his mother alone for the remainder of Sunday evening and Betty did the same. She spent most of her time in her bedroom in a sullen funk. Finally Betty decided that if Willy wouldn't adjust to her being in charge of her own house then he would be spending a lot of time jerking off because she would deny the boy her womanly charms. She wished she could go back in time to where her Mommy's Boy was satisfied to have her bathe him to the point where his big cock would shoot it's cum into the bathtub for her.

Monday morning came soon enough. Willy woke with his usual morning wood. He wished his mother would come to his room and relieve him with her talented mouth. But instead Willy was forced by her absence to grip his erection tightly in his right hand and begin the stroking process that he knew would bring him to his first orgasm of the day in just a short amount of time. As his prick became slick with his precum the teen increased his tempo until his hand was a blur on his aching cock. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Willy's hot cum rushed through his penis, erupting into several geysers of his fiery juices shooting high into the air to fall back onto his flat stomach. Ah! That was a good one! Willy thought to himself as he reached to the nightstand to retrieve some tissues for cleanup duty.

Betty was banging on Willy's door. "Time to get up or you are going to be late for school."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.