The JOMB Club - Cover

The JOMB Club

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The girls of the JOMB Club tell their story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation  

Janie:

I stood in the darkened hall for several minutes. There was no light from under the door at the far end of the hall where her parent's bedroom was but, at the other end, there was a sliver of light. Simon was awake. I silently went down and softly rapped on the door.

"Candace, that you, come in?" he said and I opened the door.

"It's me, Simon, Janie. I wondered if you were still awake," I said as I eased the door closed. I had on a nighty that was pretty sheer and he was sure looking me over. He closed his laptop and moved it off his lap which let me see that he had an erection underneath the covers.

"What's on your computer?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing, really."

"It was porn, wasn't it?"

"No, um, sport stuff."

"Oh, come on, Simon, I like porn myself, we can watch together."

"Really? You like it, too?" he said as he moved over and took his laptop back onto his lap as I got in with him.

"Do you have any hand job videos, I'm trying to learn how to do them," I said trying not to look at him in order to keep my courage up.

"Um, yeah, let me get some on," he said as he began typing. Soon, a video started of a girl coming into the room as she was being videoed by her boyfriend who was on the bed naked with his dick in the air. She stripped and knelt down and dribbled saliva on his dick and wrapped her fingers around to begin stroking up and down.

"That seems pretty easy," I said, "I bet that feels good, huh?"

"Yeah, I wish I had a girlfriend right now to do that for me."

I know it was kind of a lame hint but I really didn't care, I just wanted to hold his dick and jack him off.

"I'd do it if you want, Simon?"

"You would, that would be awesome?" he said as he pulled the covers down and slid his boxers down.

Oh, there it was, long and slender and light pink with a slightly redder crown. My heart was racing, this was all working even better than I'd hoped. Candace and I had talked about how much guys loved sex and practically never turned it down, this was proof.

"It's big, bigger than I expected. And really pretty. I wasn't expecting that you shaved there but it's nice, I like it."

He reached into the tableside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lotion and squirted some on my hand which I wrapped around him feeling, for the first time ever, how hard and stiff a boy's penis becomes. I slid up and down, now knowing that his sister must be sure that since I hadn't come back, I was now masturbating her brother.

"Mmm, Janie, omigod, that feels so good, you are really good," he said softly as I moved my hand up and down on him. I'd never done anything with a boy before and, now, here I was jacking off my best friend's brother. And I just went down the hall to his room and offered. Wow.

"This is so hot, Janie, you are such a sexy girl, you're gonna make me cum in just a minute, oh, it feels so good," he groaned as he pushed his hips up and thick, white globs came shooting straight up out the little slit opening on the tip of his dick falling back onto my hand and wrist. "Oh, wow, mmm, that feels so good."

When that happened, I felt really warm in my middle and my pussy was tingling and wet and warm; it really turned me on.

"I've got to get back now but I'll come and do it again in the morning if you want."

He grabbed me and kissed me really hard, sliding his tongue into my mouth as his hand went to my boob and squeezed while we kissed. Then I pulled away and went back to Candace's room.

As I sipped into bed, I heard her ask, "You did it, huh? He loved it didn't he?"

"Oh, I loved it too. I promised I'd go down and do it again in the morning. I'll try to wake up early."

"Was it big?" his sister asked me.

"I've only seen two ... your brother's and my brother's. I guess, yeah, it was pretty big. Bigger than I seem to be inside me, inside my pussy."

"Did you try to have sex?"

"No, no, I just meant that it seemed bigger than I am there. But girls are supposed to stretch. At least that's what I've heard."

So she asked me about his cum and how much there was of it, how he felt, how I felt doing it, just all the questions a girl might want to ask. I answered her for about the next half hour, then Candace asked the most important question of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.