The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 13

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 13 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The three young soldiers seemed relieved when the colonel intervened and told them to use the lad's mouth but not to fuck him. Perhaps they had no more need to rape to get their rocks off. Technically, they had been raped themselves from the moment they stepped into the room and then all night long, but in a different obligatory kind of way. Survival!

I was apprehensive. I did want to fuck him, Franz was gorgeous, but not under duress seeing his pleading eyes communicating with mine, not sure if the tears forming were out of fear of me, or the large-cocked-teen suffocating him soon after choking and spitting the result of Frank's orgasm onto the floor in angered, bitter disgust. Perhaps he was over emphasizing his distaste for affect hopeful for sympathy and reprieve. He'd cooperated with Frank and thought that should have been enough and wanted no more part of it. He thought wrong.

Franz was sucking his third cock when a polite rap was heard at the door; an unobtrusive type knock, perhaps sounded with a key, like the chambermaids did whenever I occasionally stayed at the finest hotels with my father while on his business trips. Mostly, if they received no answer, the maids would let themselves into the room.

The colonel looked at Frank and gestured silently with a head motion toward the door for him to see who was interrupting, returning his attention to the scene. Frank got out of bed, opened the door cautiously to partially block his nudity. The voice that sounded from behind the door was none other than the Inn's proprietor looking for his nephew who hadn't been seen in over an hour after he was charged by the kitchen with delivering room service to the colonel's suite.

Frank lied and said the boy had left long ago after setting out breakfast, elaborating the sham by complementing the young waiter's astute service shown the colonel and his room guests. I saw the man's head squeeze between the door and frame, a sudden look of horror on his fat face registering first the naked bodies lying on the beds and then the bare rear-end of his nephew on his knees in front of an older teenager.

Frank, thinking quickly, opened the door a few inches and then slammed the man's head with it. Stunned by the impact his face turned ghostly white his eyes rolled back in his head. He lost his balance falling forward, his large frame, more forceful than Frank could prevent with the door, landed sprawled on the floor inside the room.

The man's obesity didn't hinder his getting back on his feet quickly. First staggering, regaining his senses, then lunging toward the seated colonel. Peter and Horst wasted not a second jumping off the bed and tackling the man to the ground a second before he made physical contact with their commander. The fat man had guts; I had to give him credit. I thought back and only could wish that myown uncle had had the balls to protect me, not to mention his own wife.

The colonel was amused. He laughed out loud. Suddenly, I could only grimace. He took on an evil look that I had seen before. Grasping the sparse hair of the subdued man at his feet, he forced his head upward, spit in his face and turned him viciously to look toward his nephew's, rear view, but what was obviously what the man suspected before busting through the door.

I felt horrible. The man had done nothing wrong other than try to protect his nephew. He struggled once more to get at the colonel. Peter punched his head repeatedly, hitting the man's face only once causing his nose to deform and explode in a bloodied mess.

With a simple nod toward the door, Peter, and Horst, with the aid of Frank, dragged the mass of blubber out into the hallway with his trousers seemingly wanting to stay behind, I last saw them riding past his underwear free thighs revealing gross hairy testicles but no visible cock. The door slammed behind them. The boys returned and Franz started calling for his uncle until someone told him to shut up or the next cock he would be sucking would be the fat mans

Peter and Horst had certainly earned themselves a place in the colonel's good books, although the lank and muscular man could easily have overpowered the threat in his midst. Right then and there the colonel promoted both foot soldiers to 'Private - First Class, ' earning them a slight edge of superiority over their peers.

That same minor edge of power might even come in handy should either completely cede their morals to become loyal disciples of the colonel's agenda, and should they, would only enhance their opportunities for further promotions. Why wouldn't they?

No doubt, the colonel's power to arbitrarily reward titles sent a message to the other three lowly infantrymen. The fat man barged into the room again, however never making it three feet before those naked teens pounced on the man and began to beat on him. Again, I had to admire the man's protective instinct and felt very sorry for him, he was helpless to aide his nephew.

The colonel ordered the soldiers to bring the man into the room and keep him subdued. The Inn Keeper was going to witness the abuse of his nephew first hand. Boris and Peter tossed Franz onto the bed belly up wrestling the squirming boy to keep his legs against their chests. Everyone looked at me as if asking what I was waiting for.

The colonel shoved me from between his legs. The erection I had sustained while blowing him never subsided. He had kept it aroused with his hand even during the crisis' dealing with the obese man. It was my time to perform, and I thought it best not to delay too long and risk losing my erection and not being sexually motivated enough to gain another.

Frank basted my cock in grease, at least Franz wasn't going to get dry fucked. I was justifying Franz's ordeal to appease my conscience in thinking that he was very fortunate to have my much smaller cock take him compared to others in the room. Nor would I be too rough, only hoping that he would soon settle down and cooperate, otherwise his rape would be his own doing, or so I absolved myself of any wrongdoing.

He was well restrained and muzzled. Frank was whispering something in his ear that seemed to calm him. It was apparent that the two knew each other. Logically, Frank's work assignment behind the scenes of the Inn was the link between them. I didn't doubt that Frank had designs on the beautiful boy and sawthis shrewd opportunity by exposing him to the colonel whom Frank knew would salivate over the Adonis. He would have had to pull some strings in the kitchen in order to have Franz deliver the breakfast.

The obese Innkeeper wasn't blind. He would have kept the lad well out of sight of the homosexual perverts who had taken over his domain. When he learned that Franz had been sent upstairs to the room of the wolf himself, he knew it was a setup, his kitchen staff either none the wiser or more likely, pressured into it out of fear.

I didn't have to worry about my erection. His legs being held up and spread wide, Franz's prune-like hole and his respectable genitals displayed and vulnerable was enough to rush additional blood to my cock that secreted a dew-drop of fluid, the first ever, completing my self-image of pride and prowess having so many eyes on me. I had entered a new phase of puberty.

Franz was tight. His anal muscles struggled to prevent the one-way anatomical valve from being forced to conform from its intended design. My rod hurt from the pressure meeting the resistance. I had never heard of anyone sustaining a fractured cock. I pictured mine in a cast, all the guys signing it like my friends did the time I broke my arm.

I remembered the colonel fucking me the first time. I was relaxed, my ass in the air enjoying him tonguing me. I remembered the sharp pain when he rammed into me. I wasn't expecting that, my anus was loose enough for him to gain precious inches before I knew what was happening. I needed Franz to let his guard down just for a second.

As I started to withdraw the laborious inch of ground, I cried out that I didn't want to fuck him after all, that my cock hurt too much. That did it. I could feel his rim give up the pressure surrounding my cock. Not wasting a precious second, I plunged into him merciless gaining at least two inches, enough to make the rest of the journey, still difficult, but forcing my way inside him inch by inch as his tunnel closed around me.

I had gambled by deceit risking all. That I would give up that precious inch of headway and that I would appear as a coward. Peter and Boris were certainly convinced and releasing Franz's legs. Frank had uncupped uncovered his hand from the teen's mouth only to hear a barrage of profanity, then a guttural scream followed when he realized that he'd been had. I think I gained a great deal of respect and admiration from all. The subdoers My participants scrambled to regain control of the teen who was flailing arms and legs. How I managed to stay imbedded during that brief interlude was beyond me, even suffering a random knee blow to my nose that smarted terribly.

No more Mr. Nice Guy, I fucked him hard. The more excited I became, the more adrenalin pumped into me, my breathing intensified spewing blobs of snot-slimy blood down to his groin and belly. His goods I fondled, so soft and fluid, he would never become erect under the circumstances, but that wasn't my intent, I was somewhat envious of the slightly younger boy, I did admire his manly perfection.

I looked over my right shoulder to see the colonel beating his meat, a proud smile and a wink sent me into a euphoric state. I heard faint muffled complaints from the fat man; someone had silenced him with his own belt looped around his head and through his mouth like a bridle, still held down on his knees by the three infantry teens.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.