The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 10

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The last face I wanted to see when the colonel released me from his bear hug was Claus', expressionless, standing naked just outside the threshold of the room. The colonel suddenly began to berate me, talking so fast that I understood little of what he was saying, he went from loving and caring to a parent chastising a child, his finger pointed and poked my nose.

Taking the liberty, Claus moved closer and filled me in on any details that I missed. The colonel was very worried about me when I didn't come back to the room. Claus, himself was sent to look for me several times. The colonel thought that some drunken soldiers had stowed me away with a few of the whore-boys back to camp to rape and ordered the camp be searched, he then sent a search party to scour the grounds of the Inn. Room searches were currently in progress after a lengthy delay in locating the Innkeeper for a passkey. The obese man was eventually found passed out drunk sitting on a toilet in a staff bathroom off the kitchen.

As if I needed proof, four soldiers burst through the fire exit door at the end of the hallway, machine guns not slung from shoulders, but held at the ready meaning serious business about to search the third floor rooms. The colonel called off his dogs just as a few doors began to open with heads peering out to investigate the commotion. The colonel apologized and ordered them back inside.

A proud looking middle aged sergeant, briefly scanned me with a slight grin and assured the colonel that he had now accounted for all the whore-boys all of whom were located within the safety of the Inn and in rooms with men. Many of the men were roommates along with perhaps a few invited guests, all legitimately using the boys for pleasure. None of the boys appeared to have been beaten except for one, although not severely, who all three men concurred was disrespectful and uncooperative and in need of discipline. The sergeant assured the colonel that he believed the men, he himself had witnessed the boy's insolent disposition.

The sergeant then lost his proud demeanor of finding all the boys and appeared nervous and sullen. He hesitated finding the right words and relayed that the search party also came upon numerous other men in rooms who were engaged in homosexual group sex. In two other rooms they discovered the roommates sleeping in one bed, provocatively, naked. All twenty-one of the guilty men were detained and being held in the dining room awaiting the colonels orders.

The sergeant wasn't finished. He looked down at his boots as if in shame, the bearer of further bad news, he conveyed that he received word that another forty-eight homosexuals had been arrested on the base, caught red-handed in barracks, latrines and vehicles engaged in lewd acts. Some claimed to be innocent bystanders, nonetheless, those individuals were also being held as guilty by association pending investigation. The base duty sergeant suspected that those men loitering around the latrines and in the motor-pool compound did, in fact have, premeditated designs of seeking other homosexuals for sex.

The colonel's stone face fell and he turned ashen, collected himself and told the sergeant to record the names of all to be submitted to him. He told him that no written reports were to be made and to release all the detainees. He told the sergeant that he would personally deal with the situation in the morning. He sternly warned the sergeant that he and his three young subordinates were not to mention a word to anyone. He informed him that the investigation was a matter of utmost importance and for internal security to handle. He told the sergeant in no uncertain terms that he would hold the man personally responsible if rumours leaked. He was then instructed to contact the base and relay the same message to the commanding officer. With a look of fear the sergeant saluted his superior.

There was an awkward moment when I believe, the sergeant preoccupied with events, realized for the first time that his commander was stark naked as was one of the two boys, oddly enough, all standing in the hallway. The colonel ordered the soldiers to stand down on anymore searches and dismissed them.

I knew in my heart that the men I had been with one floor below were implicated. Even worse, Hans, Michel and Damon may have also been among those discovered back at base. Michel had mentioned the parked troop carriers as popular venues for sex, although risky. I thought how ironic the situation was. On the one hand, the twenty-one men staying at the Inn would have felt safe having sex behind closed doors while, on the other hand, those at the base had no choice but to gather in dangerously vulnerable locations that offered darkness and a semblance of privacy, always looking over their shoulders and keeping their ears alert.

What was supposed to be a search for a missing boy, namely me, as ill-ordered as it was, turned into a witch-hunt for homosexuals? The number of men within the battalion who had been exposed was a significant number; however, something told me that it was only the tip of the iceberg.

The colonel stood for a few moments digesting the information before surprisingly chuckling in private amusement and herded Claus and I back into his room, a venue where ironically another homosexual orgy had taken place that night.

My conspiracy theory surfaced in my mind again. If I was correct, the colonel was a very large cog in the machinery. A piece of machinery that must have been huge and powerful enough to either gain or influence various levels of power to support the carrying out of the clandestine agenda to create a modern day chapter of the Teutonic army. It was beginning to make sense to me; the same dumb naive Pollock who was protected all his young life and never had to think for himself, let alone make any decisions or form any conclusions who perhaps had an overactive imagination but...

It was going to be a long war, everybody said so. The Nazi occupation of Europe was a huge undertaking covering a huge territory. It would be years if, and when, they achieved total domination. Not unlike the Teutonic army, men would be away from home a very long time; away from wives and girlfriends, if they made it back home at all. Many of those young Teutonic soldiers may not have even had a girlfriend or experienced heterosexual sex.

I was a good example. Fourteen years old and had never kissed a girl. However, I was shown how to kiss another man. Obviously, I had never had sex with a girl, but I was taught how to pleasure a man sexually and enjoy his pleasure in return. It was all I knew about sex and I learned to adapt to it as a way of life, really a way of survival, at the time. Had circumstances never exposed me to homosexuality; if my comfortable life at home had gone on uninterrupted; I doubt very much I would ever have been subjected to it. I would have continued to think about the mysteries of girls and hetero sex and beat my cock for years to come in fantasy.

Uncountable committees of experts at all levels of their field had been hard at work for years planning this war of all wars. The military contingent was no different, charged with the strategic planning that was not any more important than the logistics committee whose planning was needed to house and feed thousands upon thousands of troops, or the transportation committee whose job it was to develop the plan needed to keep vast fleets of vehicles of many kinds fuelled and operational. There were various other departments needed; finance, procurement, engineering corps, intelligence and the list went on. However, beyond the humongous task of military strategy, the very wise and powerful men chosen to oversee the work of the committee had collectively agreed that a dramatic social reform of the military's troops was crucial.

Blackmail, threats, and the sheer blind and unquestioned orders from superiors that the subordinates were obliged to follow fearfully, despite all logic or personal reservations, were all contributing factors for the success of the scheme once initiated. No doubt, promotions and transfers of the scheme's supporters into positions of authority right down to the very core was essential. The eventual success of the scheme was to start at the beginning of the education of the recruits into any army. Therefore, the training instructors, who were very crucial in instilling the mental conditioning, were the implementers of the objective and, unquestionably, were at the root of this schemes ultimate success.

Evolving, parallel to the scheme, would be the internal politics to turn a blind eye to the increasing popularity of samesex being practised. If my theory was correct that the inception of homosexuality within the training institutions had begun a few years prior, the younger soldiers, those sixteen to twenty-one, comprised a great percentage of the troops now deployed. Even if it lay dormant, those soldiers were already conditioned to the idea and would easily and quickly resort back to it, as perhaps was happening in the colonel's own battalion.

I recalled asking Michel why the academy authorities would turn a blind eye to boys having sex. Perhaps not far from the truth was his cynical reply that 'they probably preferred boys fucking than fighting each other all the time.' By what I learned going to an all boy's prep school for one year was that, for many, male aggression seemed to be a way of survival in a cohabitated all-male environment. The military would surely be the same. Harmony among the rank and file would be very desirable during the foreseeable years at war with one country or another. One and the same, sexually contented men would be good for morale.

I concluded that sex was very important to men; they liked it often, were promiscuous and even shared their bodies in group settings without inhibitions.

Another question occurred to me then. How did the Nazi's gauge the success of their initiative after the training camps when the boys were dispersed and drafted into the military whose policy on homosexuality was clearly defined as negative? Even I knew from school that experiments had to have a measurable, conclusive result. I surmised it was more like planting acres of seeds, initially caring and nurturing the crop before letting Mother Nature take her course in hopes of a good harvest. The training institutions had planted their own seeds and could only wait and hope that those seeds germinated when the time was right.

Or had the sly man planned his party well. Free flowing alcohol, a rare commodity and privilege, in order to loosen inhibitions of the predominantly young officers, knowing that the men would hook-up in numbers, then used the room and base search results as his measuring stick. The man was no fool, assuredly he had his spies on base and had prior knowledge of the illicit meeting places and a premonition that a drunken bunch of horny soldiers would conceivably flock there that night.

Others from the base would be invited to stay the night at the Inn by those young officers that the colonel deemed worthy of such comfort, odd in itself that overall, very few senior officers occupied the Inn other than those in transit.

Albeit, the paramount question was how the colonel would handle the crisis. Would he somehow manage to cover it up, or would he sacrifice those individual's lives to protect the greater cause.

Back in our room, the colonel turned on a bedside lamp. Strewn on the floor in a heap were two low level khaki infantry uniforms that obviously belonged to the two sixteen year olds whom had been disturbed and stirred looking groggy and bewildered. I thought I recognized one as being from the Inn's perimeter security force, assuming the other was as well. Obviously, both were off duty and had not been transported back to base. I would learn later that Frank had, on the colonel's orders, invited them to 'party' with the colonel. How could they refuse such an offer, the two were then plied with liquor and seduced into sex by Frank, Claus and the colonel.

The three, Frank included, were the most beautiful specimens of masculinity. Chiselled facial features, muscular, but in a softer body tone; with long flaccid cocks whose loose foreskins protectively sealed their glans. Slack, loose scrotums protected testicles proportionately weighted the masses to droop over, or hang between well shaped taut thighs, the spectacle ever changing as the lads stretched and rolled about complaining of their disturbed alcohol induced slumber.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.