The Nazi's Boy
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 9 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lucky me. The 'pretty' boy was the most popular of choices. My knees were scraped and sore from the cement after losing count on how many flaccid cocks I squeezed the final spits of jism from. Eight? twelve? fifteen? It was all a blur. My jaw ached. My lips were dry and flakey and my mouth was sticky, tasting exactly as it should, stale semen. Some men were hair-triggered, others took time and patience. It didn't matter to me, after getting one guy off, another penis would soon be replaced by another. The men were all on their best behaviour being kind to us whore-boys, a certain etiquette eerily prevailed.

I estimated the reveling crowd had gathered rapidly at near one-hundred-fifty or so by midnight. Every time a troop-carrier arrived an additional twenty soldiers filtered into the bar. The average age I noticed was around twenty-five. The shocked and excited looks on some of their faces led me to believe that the entertainment on the itinerary wasn't known prior to their arrival ... The colonel's added bonus was well received with most of the soldiers indulging sooner or later. It became apparent that the older, more staunch conservative officers showed no interest in the goings on, rather, some displayed downright hostility and pushed boys away who approached them offering the "Fathers Day" special.

Thirty or so were naked using the swimming pool to cool off from the stifling heat of the night and who didn't bother to cover up afterward preferring to sit around the pool in the buff talking. God certainly did not create man equally, I thought. There were many beautiful male physiques peacocking themselves to more than a few oglers. Waiters with trays of beer served those casual men so there was no need to walk naked to the bar where the majority lingered around chatting in their underwear and others sweat profusely in full military regalia. Those were the stuffed shirts, pompous older men who, if they had had their way, would probably impose discipline within the unruly ranks. However, it was the colonel' soiree and they knew they were powerless to do anything.

The noise was deafening, men singing, playing mouth organs and accordions that couldn't carry a harmonic tone and, of course, boisterous men screaming over the din to talk to each other. Us boys on our knees were tripped over or stepped on by drunks, my calves smarted terribly and would surely be bruised. More than once someone would fall face first spilling their beer over everyone and everything. Shattered glass was quickly swept up by a very efficient staff of teenage busboys whom along with the wait staff must have been commandeered from the base to keep steins washed and replenish to the bar's inventory. The humid air reeked like a brewery mixed with the added smells of cigars, cigarettes and body odour.

Thankfully, there were plenty of lull periods in servicing men as the night grew older. The novelty had worn off or some soldiers simply bided their time. There was no urgency. The ten mouths weren't going anywhere anytime soon. I was resting after giving blowjobs under a patio table to three seated members of the nudist group. I didn't know if they were being discrete or if they didn't want to look me in the eye, but it was certainly uncomfortable quarters and I banged my head on the table several times.

It had been a few hours since I saw the colonel and peered through the crowd to see that his table was vacant and nor could he be seen in the throng of bodies. Glancing up to where I guessed our room would be on the third floor, I saw him, Claus and Frank leaning out the window viewing the scene below. The three were clearly bare chested and without a doubt in my mind, fully naked. The colonel had his Aryan pets on either side of him and it wasn't my imagination when soon after that I saw the movement of a fourth person behind the colonel whose arms were draped over the man's chest only catching glimpses of blond hair randomly peeking over his shoulder. I could not clearly determine the features or the age of the individual. Another of his young playmates I assumed.

I was angry and hurt that the colonel abandoned me, Claus was his golden boy and I could never compete nor be equals with him. He not only had history with the colonel, but he also had earned the power to influence the man. Gut instinct told me that not being upstairs with them was Claus' doing. The thought of him watching me from his vantage point was unnerving and for the first time I felt a loss of dignity.

A man stepped in front of me blocking my view. He was about nineteen, clad in underwear that noticeably jutted the material at ninety degrees which was enough to cause a gap in the waistband exposing a blond bush of hair that tapered and trailed upward to his navel. He led me away from the party to the garden gazebo situated in the darkness several meters back from the pool. Nobody seemed to notice, and if they did, they paid no heed. He appeared very nervous and somewhat drunk.

Once inside the darkness I put my hand down his boxers taking the first initiative. He gasped. The heat that radiated from his thick meaty cock was feverishly intense. When I attempted to lower myself to my knees as I thought was expected of me, his hands shot under my armpits to keep me upright. A hand gently fondled my genitals and I grew erect almost immediately. I felt his warm breath inches from my face and then his tongue trying desperately to bore its way into my mouth. I submitted rolling my own over his and soon enough we were heated in passion as we played with each other a long while.

I was flabbergasted by the sudden turn of unexpected events even more so when he dropped to his knees and took me to the base with his nose pressed snug into my groin. His inexperience was evident. He gagged momentarily and his teeth grazed in his overzealous desire to perform fellatio on me but was quick to master the act The young man seemed even more eager when I began fucking his mouth. I could feel his drool saturating my balls that were molded into his palm and fingers kneading them tenderly.

My legs began to shake and my trembling knees barely held me upright, moments later I was spilling into his mouth which caused him to suck my cock harder as he simultaneously milked my shaft. I steadied myself on his shoulders and enjoyed one hell of an orgasm and literally having to force him off me when my cock became overly sensitive. Not a second too soon, I fell to the ground and went down on him finding that without touching himself he was already past the point and ejaculating gobs that I managed to capture a few more thick and sweet ejaculates from his intense orgasm.

We sat with our backs against the wall hugging our knees. He spoke slowly in German allowing me to filter his words as best I could. His name was Hans, a junior officer in training; the product of wealthy parents who bought favour as so many other parents had in being rich and influential members of society that enabled him to skip over many of the hardships of infantry boot camp after excelling in the private military academy's 'silver spoon' Officer's Program. He hated his years there. Daring to further say that he hated the Nazi party as well and everything they stood for but had no choice in the matter other than to go along with the doctrine shoved down his throat. Obviously, the young man needed to talk, his candidness was perhaps the alcohol. I liked him. For a rich kid he certainly wasn't pompous or condescending.

Hans knew from the age twelve that he was homosexual and began battling his demons. At age thirteen he was caught fooling around with a boy one year his senior, both naked and curiously touching each other. His father wasted no time enrolling him in that private military school to make a man out of him. Cooped up with a hundred other boys the same age and older, his homosexual desires only intensified in an all male environment where nudity was a common sight as was mutual masturbation in the showers and oral sex after lights-out in the barracks ... Widespread was it believed that the superior officers turned a blind eye to such goings on, as a result, none of the other boys dared complain to the authorities, therefore, they themselves turned a blind eye.

Many times he was propositioned by cadets; recruiters he called them but didn't elaborate. Although he wanted to, and only once did he participate in a shower circle jerk. Hans was much too afraid to act on his impulses as he feared the wrath of his father if he was ever exposed somehow. I wondered what my own father would say and do under those circumstances. I shuddered to even think about it. Hans chose to keep his distance from the corrupt crowd and befriended a few of the morally sound cadets. He excelled in school, graduating with honors and was recruited almost immediately into his current unit's administration as a warrant officer.

Hans went as far to say that certain regular boys were quietly taken from their beds in the night by officers only to be returned the next morning tired and mum as to where they were taken and for what reason. However, everyone suspected, they simply didn't talk about it. His story reminded me of Jon's confessed accounts of the Hitler Youth Organization. Although Hans went to a private military school, their stories were much alike.

Hans said that when he noticed me that night he had to have me as I was different from the other boys, more experienced and he wanted me in ways he could not possibly have in front of the men. He claimed he watched and schemed and drank until he developed the courage to approach me during one of the few times I wasn't with another man. Taking a risky chance that all the others would be too drunk to notice and confident that no one else was venturing astray of the bar and pool area, he saw his opportunity as dangerous, but his desire to finally taste another guy was much too overwhelming.

We talked for a very long time. He was very honest about his life so I told him about the colonel, about Jon, about Claus, about everything that happened in such a short time since my leaving home in the city. He knew about Jon's demise and the colonel's impromptu execution of the two soldiers, but he did not know the facts surrounding what were only rumours among the rank and file. Hans was taken aback when I told him about the colonel being a homosexual. Even in the darkness, I could see the whites of his eyes as they bulged.

The sudden plodding of feet outside the gazebo had us both frozen in fear. It was two men, their figures silhouetted at the entrance stepping inside the rounded structure with latticed half-walls. Hans and I remained quiet, hidden in plain view should the men's pupils adjust to the darkness. They were whispering and snickering like school girls.

The men embraced and slurping sounds clearly indicated that they were sucking face. Grunts and groans and heavy breathing followed. The were dimly silhouetted by the glow from the festivities area, facing it in order to watch for intruders One man leaned over the wall as the other stood behind. They were not quiet in the least, guttural moans and brief squeals of pain gave way to wet slapping sounds. They were fucking! Bouts of oohs and awes and the creaking of the lattice wall echoed the small confines.

Hans put his arm around me and held me close into him, I could feel his heartbeat racing with fear as we watched the ghostly asses and listened to the erotica playing out in front of us. I was hard as rock, reaching between Hans' legs, he was boned up as well and we toyed with each other's cocks.

Someone began to light off low-level fireworks. The gazebo lit up in flashes of bright white, red and blue tones, the two men visible as day immediately cowered to the floor. The looks on their faces was of horror seeing Hans and I sitting on the ground across from them. One was baby faced, giving him up to be seventeen or eighteen, the other was slightly older in his early twenties. Their mouths opened and closed at a loss for words, as did our own.

We had caught each other red handed. It would have been difficult for us to have played down what Hans and I were doing holding each other close, our cocks clearly seen in each other's hand, and it would have been equally as difficult for Michel and David who couldn't deny their own lustful activity. Once the initial fear and shock faded a little, Hans broke the uncomfortable silence. He knew the eldest as Michel who introduced his companion as David and Hans introduced me. Handshakes were not deemed necessary under the circumstances, the three were still quite shamefully frightened.

The fireworks ceased and we sat there in the darkness, the awkwardness of the situation still unresolved. I felt it important to clear the tension, they had to coexist together and face each other every day on the base. I could have left well enough alone, I wasn't one of them. I was a Polish whore-boy. Perhaps it was the darkness, I had to look no one in the eye and blurted that they were not the only homosexuals I knew of in their vast deployment of troops on base. I didn't want to expose the colonel as I did to Hans in case they were once active in his harem at some point. I was sure of nothing then.

However, I did confide that I had not only been intimate with a few low level officers, but that I was also sleeping with a very high ranking officer and through him, knew first hand of other esteemed men that were homosexuals. Mostly what I knew was hearsay and perhaps I had extended the truth a tad, however I seen no harm if it would ease their conscience knowing that they weren't the only ones harboring lustful same-sex feelings in their very own backyard.

David begged me to identify those officers. Naturally, his curiosity was peaked, there would be a certain safety-net knowing such things, knowledge was power, but I named no one, citing my that own well being was at stake and like I protected the others soldiers, assured them that their identities would remain my secret as well.

The young soldiers talked openly about their sexuality and how difficult life in the military was for them. Michel and David had been seeing each other for several months, stolen moments no different than their presence in the gazebo that night were far and few between. They knew of a few other young men and would sometimes get together late at night in a parked troop carrier, always having one person as a lookout, or go to a secluded area along the lake if their leave furloughs coincided. David made an off-handed comment chuckling that he had had more sex back home in training within the Nazi Youth Program than he was ever going to have serving in the military, contrary to he was led to believe. Michel concurred, being more blunt in thinking that he was going to fuck his brains out to help pass the time and endure the hardships of the impending war. I did the math in my head, Michel was twenty which meant that the conspiracy began at least six years earlier, if not longer, which also meant that conceivably thousands of youth had passed through innumerable private and public German military training facilities.

Point blank I asked the two teens if they had even been forced into sex by authority during their tenure in the Hitler Youth Organization. Both admitted to being infrequently taken places to have sex with senior officers and told that it was their solemn duty to obey orders, a test of their blind loyalty to the Nazi regime, and they admitted an intense fear of those powerful men

Michel elaborated on his plight claiming that his youth platoon was constantly told by superior officers that females were not necessary in a man's life, that women only distracted a soldier's spirit. A man was married to the Nazi party and his comrades. From almost day one of training at age fourteen they (his platoon) were told that sexual alternatives existed for those who were shrewd enough to figure it out, and keep it covert and a well guarded secret. Michel claimed that older boys were appointed as mentors for the new recruits in order to orientate and guide them into various aspects of their new military life. These mentors would also initiate sex in stages; mutual hand-jobs, oral sex, and finally anal sex and even group sex leaving them with the impression that it was normal activity

David didn't hold back. His platoon professed almost the same. That women and family can wait until Germany's objectives had been met in the very near future. At which time, all Aryan males will be expected to populate Europe and cleanse the blood lines over time. His commandant made it laughably clear that fooling around with others in his platoon was a normal and healthy alternative for sexual release in order to put females out of their minds. David relayed that homosexuality was rampant in his Hitler Youth barrack and boys that didn't comply with the subtly laid out rules were squealed on and, at the sole judgment of the commandant, abruptly shipped off to infantry boot camps with no explanation given.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.