The Nazi's Boy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke to the smell of bacon frying and dishes clamoring from the kitchen just meters beyond the curtained doorway. My stirring caused him to open his blue eyes and he smiled pulling me back into him. Feeling his hardness pressed against my lower back, I feared he would again wish to penetrate me.

I dared rolling over to face him, my hand took his member and he smiled. Repositioning himself on his back was a great relief. I went down on him despite where it had been a few hours prior. I reasoned that if I excelled at oral sex he would no longer take me anally. It was surprisingly clean upon inspection, only the musky odor was a lot stronger. I exceeded my previous performance, even playing with, and licking his heavy, hairy testicles that shed their fur and stuck in my mouth.

I knew by his demeanor - purring like a kitten - that he was nearing orgasm. I felt the eruption pulsate in his shaft before I could taste it. His hand remained firmly on my head to ensure I understood that I was expected to accept the snot-like texture with the bitter taste.

When he removed his hand from my head I heaved and let it spill from my mouth onto his belly. He became very angry at that and mashed my face into it as he yelled at me. I heard a dish break in the kitchen, perhaps my aunt was frightened by his outburst. He made me lap it up and then had me clean the residual semen from his cock head. Satisfied, he fluffed my hair and smiled.

I pulled on my nightshirt and entered the kitchen and bade a meek good morning to my aunt who was cooking and my uncle who was seated and reading over some papers. Young Beth greeted me in return with a big smile but otherwise the tension in the room was thick. My aunt's eyes were red and puffy, she had been crying. My uncle wouldn't look me in the eye and fidgeted silently, his hands shaking visibly almost spilling his coffee.

To make matters worse, the German came out of my room stark naked with a boisterous greeting and stood, reaching to the ceiling to stretch out the morning stiffness of his muscular physique without a care that a young girl and a lady were present. That shocking entrance did cause my uncle to knock over his cup and my aunt to run and shield Beth's vision. Thankfully, he didn't linger and traipsed off to Beth's commandeered room to dress.

Although I had seen his nude form laid out in my dimly lit room, I saw him in a new perspective. He had a very nicely tanned, agile body. His genitals were impressive as they swayed with each step. Except for Beth, I sensed that everyone was aware that I had been shamelessly intimate with the man who had just brazenly displayed himself naked. Especially when my aunt produced a washcloth and disdainfully wiped around my mouth, closing her eyes and turning her head. A fleeting look of disgust from my uncle penetrated deep into my soul.

Imagine the confusion I felt at such a young age. In hindsight I should have lashed out against my uncle. I should have blamed him for whoring me out to save his own skin and that of his family. The cowardly sorry excuse for a man, his jowls quivering at the mere sight of me, left me feeling that I had been somehow responsible for my own rape. The same coward who was prepared to offer his own wife, but to his good fortune, the Nazi had other carnal desires and his wife, and perhaps his daughter, were spared. Of course, being young and naive, I hadn't come to those conclusions by then.

Getting the cold shoulder from my uncle, and being doted on by my teary-eyed aunt, I sat there ashamed of myself. For exactly what, I had no clue. I remember thinking in my confusion that perhaps what the German had done to me was common between men and boys, why else had uncle not intervened?

The German soon returned for breakfast fully dressed in his military attire. My uncle had the audacity to rise and pull a chair back for the man to sit as my aunt went about fussing with serving him his meal. No mention of the violation of their nephew or of his exposing himself to their young daughter! Everything was just as it had been the night before. They were the perfect hosts.

After breakfast my uncle told me to dress, that the man wanted me to accompany him somewhere. I don't even think my uncle knew where the stranger was planning to take me, he didnít seem to care, regardless., maybe he was relieved that he wouldnít have to look at me when we would share the morning chores.

Our destination in his jeep was the Nazi military encampment on the outskirts of the village. Reels of barbed wire surrounded the compound of tents and artillery vehicles were parked as far as the eye could see. Before entering the camp, we stopped and he chatted with soldiers who were unloading a group of about twenty boys from personnel carriers all of whom looked frightened and confused as they were herded down an embankment toward a lake. I had no idea what fate awaited them. I felt it was highly unlikely it was for a leisurely day at the beach.

Inside the camp I followed him around like a loyal dog and was quite impressed that he must have been a man of importance judging by the nervous salutes and soldiers scrambling to obey his barked orders. My presence didn't go unnoticed, men smiled at me and tousled my long blond hair making comments and laughter toward my prestigious escort. I believe now that he was showing me off, the beautiful boy that he was bedding who could almost pass as Aryan descent, but whose blood was tainted by Polish genes.

He left me alone briefly with two young soldiers that were entrusted with my care, but who ogled me in a sly way along with smirks and comments to one another. One man grabbed at his crotch and pushed his hips forward, causing both men to laugh heartily, followed by the other young man revealing and waving his penis as if offering it to me. Their lewd behavior abruptly ceased when the man returned, seeing the underling's antics, he began berating and chastising them.

He was dressed in only a pair of short pants and sandals, carrying a picnic basket and a blanket. We departed the camp on foot and headed down the same embankment that I had seen the boys being directed. Strangely, we passed a mound of civilian type clothing en route that a soldier was casually tossing into a fire item by item.

Perhaps as many as forty men were either bathing in the lake, shaving by mirrors hung in trees or simply loitering around talking in groups. They were in various states of undress, many quite naked. I surmised that the beach was the camp bathing area.

Sitting in the shade and huddled together in groups of five or six boys, all were naked, looking forlorn, scared, and some were crying. Their ages ranged between ten and sixteen I guessed. I saw two men each select a boy of their choice and manhandle them to their feet and lead them past the tree line into the wooded confines. Other men and boys exited the forest, the latter joined their peers and hugs and tears were exchanged. Some had bloody noses, swollen eyes, and various cuts and abrasions upon their bodies.

My host spread the blanket then stripped off his clothes motioning for me to do the same. The bar of soap he held clearly indicated his intentions ... From my vantage point, in the cool shoreline water, I continued to watch the frequent and mysterious comings and goings at the treeline.

We remained naked and he had me sit between his legs on the blanket. He caressed my hair, face and chest while we feasted on ham and cheese sandwiches, pickles and fruit. He poured each of us a glass of red wine from a bottle. A few men stopped by to acknowledge his presence and clearly ogle my genitals, perhaps complimenting him on the Adonis boy and his good fortune, as he would occasionally kiss the top of my head and lovingly cuddle me or stroke my naked skin.

While we enjoyed our picnic lunch, I saw that another troop carrier had unloaded its cargo. Ten or so boys were led down to the beach and forced to strip. One older teen was defiant and was beaten by several soldiers with batons as they forcibly ripped away his clothes.

More men began filtering down to the beach from the camp and boys were quickly being paraded out of sight, some forcefully, but most were timid and simply accompanied a man out of fear.

When he led me by the hand across the beach and into the woods, I will never forget the nightmare madness that I was exposed to. Screams of pain, wailing, whimpering, yelling, and the unmistakable sounds of slaps and punches echoed throughout. Visual carnage soon revealed the horrors as numerous small pocket clearings came into view along the pathway, men held boys down for others to penetrate, both anally and orally in abusive unison.

Many of the soldiers were boys themselves appearing to be from sixteen to eighteen years of age. A certain seniority or pecking order seemed to prevail and those young men anxiously watched and waited to partake in the carnage until their superiors had done their nasty deeds. I wondered if they truly looked forward to the gang rape of other boys so near their own age, or were being pressured into it, perhaps for no other reason than to gain peer status amongst the ruthless rank and file.

The reality of it all suddenly struck me; he had lead me there to be shared with his comrades. My instinct was to flee, jack-rabbit and gain a head start before anyone came to their senses and could react in certain pursuit. I thought he must have read my mind when I felt his vice-like grip upon my neck. However, it wasn't to hold me in place, but to force me to my knees. I understood his true motive immediately seeing the veined spider web of his under-shaft pointed upward at a forty-five degree angle with a familiar slime forming a translucent string that dangled about a half-inch or so. The lurid scenery had most certainly excited my distinguished captor.

Looking up at his face, he was smiling and intent on talking to the young men who loitered along the pathway nervously smoking cigarettes. Considering he hadn't chosen somewhat more privacy as the others had, opting instead to humiliate me in public, I was sure it was a barefaced demonstration to encourage his young subordinates by setting an example.

Held painfully by my hair, I performed fellatio striving to keep from choking on the massive piston hell-bent on plunging beyond my capacity of endurance. I saw him summon a baby-faced lad clad in tented boxer shorts, a few words were exchanged, and then I felt his presence kneeling behind me, his member seeking it's mark.

The boy soldier held my hips and managed small increments of headway. His unseen penis I knew to be much slimmer than the one lodged in my mouth that had previously plunged into my innards. Nonetheless, the pain was insurmountable and I forced myself to resist biting down on the firm, meaty appendage.

The soldier seemed satisfied not to push further and began to hump me. Moments later I heard him gasp, his fluid must have smoothed the trail for deeper penetration, as the last thrust had him buried with his bristly pubic hair discernibly mashed against my tender cheeks.

The man must have enjoyed that event. His semen spewed forth clogging my windpipe. Desperate for air, my sinus erupted mucus laden with jism that burned my nasal passage before running down my upper lip.

I wiped the mess with my forearm and remained on my skinned knees anticipating the next of several more young soldiers who gathered to watch, a few with erections expanding the material of their army issued green underwear or menacingly displayed without shame. I wondered if those individuals werenít trying to earn favor of the powerful man in demonstration of their eagerness to abuse the enemy as was expected of them.

The man noted the fear in my eyes, smiled and chuckled in a satisfied, smug way before helping me to my feet. He gently led me by the neck through the throng of bodies along the path which gave way to the man of significant importance and his charge. My eyes remained focused on the ground. I did not wish to view the events at either side of me that my ears endured. The pungent smell of feces, semen and urine on the return trek through the woods almost caused me to vomit.

I was young but not stupid. It was an intentional lesson for me that he was my protector, my savior from the evil-doings of human beings to fellow human beings and to gain my appreciation of his mercy of what might have been. Clearly, I was his and why he shared me with only that one young man was a mystery.

Exiting from the horror of the woods, we cooled off from the baking afternoon heat and frolicked in the lake. As any man would make horseplay with a youngster, he playfully tossed me high in the air or would dunk me.

Tired from our shenanigans, I hung from his neck draped over his chest with my legs around his waist. His hand fondled my growing boyhood under the water and he masturbated me. Assuming that I would endear myself to him in the interest of my own self-preservation, I brought my face to his to initiate a kiss like he had encouraged the night before. He became distraught and I saw fear in his eyes as he scanned the shore pushing me away. I was bewildered by that response and felt a fool. My over-zealousness was seen for what it was, phony.

Things became very clear to me then. Nowhere in public was intimacy to be shown. Although he had caressed my genitals, it was well hidden from view. It was obvious that the boys in the woods were not being kissed, fondled or fellated as he had shown me in my bed, contrary to the aggression he displayed toward me in the woods. I was very confused by it all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.