Death and Damnation:  Book 2 of Poacher's Progress - Cover

Death and Damnation: Book 2 of Poacher's Progress

Copyright© 2013 by Jack Green

Chapter 13: Consternation

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 13: Consternation - This book follows on from Duel and Duality, and how Jack survived the duel is revealed. His life then becomes a series of surprising encounters and episodes. He meets some old friends and makes new ones, including females. He rubs shoulders with writers and meets a military genius. He revisits Waterloo, learns of the aphrodisiacal properties of cheese, and ploughs furrows- and madges. He avoids being fatally seduced, kills several more men, goes on a voyage, and he falls in love, again.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex   Violence  

Dinner that night was a delightful experience. The food was excellent, as always, and as good as any provided by Mrs Lawson at Laverton Rectory during my stay in Wiltshire, besides which my dinner table companion was a great deal more acceptable than the Reverend Proctor.

Annette and I exchanged loving looks, and the only jarring note to the harmony of the evening was the face of Mimi. She had returned from Valenciennes in no better frame of mind than when she had left the château. It seemed the happiness of Brigitte and Hercule Hulot had grated on her as much as the happiness between Annette and me. She finished serving the dinner and left, with a parting scowl for me.

Annette spoke sharply to her. “If the wind should change you will be left with that sour face, Mimi. I expect you to treat our guests with more respect than you have shown to date.”

“I see no guest who deserves my respect.” She answered sullenly, and turned and walked back to the kitchen, clearly displeased by my presence at the table. Even so, I admired the sway of her hips, and the thrust of her pert buttocks, as she moved away.

“I shall go and talk to the girl straight away; I will not have you treated in such a disrespectful manner.” We had finished our meal, and Annette got up from the table, intent on giving Mimi a piece of her mind.

I laid my hand on her arm. “Wait, my love. Her bad temper is due to me, and it is I who must deal with her.”

“In that case I shall see you in the study for coffee.” The look in her eyes promised that there would be more on the menu than just coffee.

I went into the kitchen, with some trepidation, and addressed Mimi. Well, it was her back I addressed, for she steadfastly kept that portion of her anatomy presented to me as she feverishly washed the dirty crockery.

“The reason I sent Woody back to England is whilst locating Pierre’s body we learned of some important information, which had to be transmitted to London immediately. I had promised Madame to plough the estate’s fields, and so it was I who came back to the château, and he who left for London.”
My explanation did nothing to ameliorate her anger.

“You were fearful of Woody bedding Madame before you. She favoured him over you — as do we all!”
I ignored this, possibly true, explanation.

“You may believe that, if it makes you feel better, however your uncalled for behaviour towards me has led me to neglect a duty. I have to apologise to you, Mimi, for not passing on a message from Woody.”
That certainly got her attention, and she whirled around to face me.
“Just as he rode away he said. ‘Give my love to the girls, especially to Mimi. If I was ever to settle down it would be with her.’” I admit to a slight error in the re-telling of Woody’s message, but thought it a better version for her to hear.
She gazed at me for a moment; tears came to her eyes, and then began to flow.

“I had hoped Chloe and Matilde were just amusing distractions for him, and that it was me he really loved. Why didn’t you tell me this before? I have been in torment, wondering if I was more than just a passing fancy to him.”

“I did it to punish you, for the way you acted towards me: your scowls, black looks and barely concealed dislike. Even so it was wrong of me not to tell you. I can see now how you have been in anguish, and I should have given you Woody’s message sooner. I’m sorry to have been so vindictive, and ask that you forgive me.”
I was expecting she would display even more of her displeasure and anger towards me after learning how cruel I had been, and I would not have blamed her.

She gave a great sigh.

“I must bear some blame. I behaved badly, because of my distress at not seeing Woody again, and turned my ill humour onto you.” She came over and put her arms around me. “Now I know that Woody loves me I am at peace. My rude, and insolent, behaviour towards you deserved to be punished, and it is I who ask forgiveness.”

We shared a sweet kiss, and I admit I enjoyed having her lissom body in my arms and her soft warm lips on mine. Somewhat unwillingly, at least on my part, we pulled apart.

“I hope I now will enjoy as close an attachment with you as I have with your sister and Matilde?”
I wondered if she knew how literal those attachments had been.

“I see no reason why you should not, and I look forward to it, with great pleasure.” She smiled, and gave me such a brazen look I was sure she did know.

I went back into study, where Annette had already poured my coffee.

“Mimi and I have resolved our differences.” I sat down and took a sip from my cup. “I can now say that all three of your girls and I are close friends.”

“I am glad to hear it.” She grinned broadly. “Life at Blanchards will be much more interesting when you next visit. What did you tell Mimi as to why you had to send Woody away?”
I repeated what I had told Mimi, and Annette asked why I had not told her and the girls the story when I returnedto Blanchards with Pierre’s body.
“I did not want to worry you about what happened at Waterloo, not when I had just brought back the body of your son to the château.”
She gave me a sharp inquiring look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.