Jamie and the Professor - Cover

Jamie and the Professor

Copyright© 2013 by DarkShadower13

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jamie tells her professor how she feels about him and gets what she wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teacher/Student   School  

After a long boring session in literature class with Mrs.Johnson, it was time for Science class. I had just transfer to this school because my parents divorced a month ago and my dad decided to settle at a town in Wisconsin. I chose to be with my dad because my mom always boss me around and invite friends over for wild sex parties. That was the main reason my dad divorced with her. He got a job as a salesman and I believed it's time for me to continue with my studies.

Days before I started school, I met this guy that attends the school I was going to. He's 19 and I'm 18. We hangout on weekends and after school. I like him a lot although sometimes, he flirt with other girls at the school. I'm not really a girl guys would like because I'm more of an athletic type, not flirty. I have long brown hair but I enjoy tying up a ponytail.

I decided to enter the classroom a few minutes earlier to ask the professor if there were any seats available. When I opened the door, I saw him sitting on behind his desk. He was probably in his late 20s, maybe 28. I walked in and introduced myself.

"Hi. I'm Jamie Nelson, the new student."

"Hi.Welcome to my class.I'm Professor Johnson.I prefer my students to call me Matthew"

"Um ... are there any vacant seats?"

"Yeah. There's 1 front row seat here and 1 in the far back over there" he said as he pointed out the seats.

"Thanks. I think I'll take the front row seat so I can pay more attention."

"You're welcome. Umm ... I'll give you syllabus so you will know how I will grade your work and what we will be doing this semester."

He walked over to his desk and searched in a folder and returned with a paper in his hand. As he handed me the paper, I dropped my pencil and before I reached down to pick it up, he had already retrieved my pencil and handed it to me along with the syllabus.

I thanked him and after a few seconds, students started coming in and sitting down on their seats. I looked at him and he was writing down some notes. I can't help but notice how cute he was. He was wearing a plaid shirt and khaki pants. Then, a girl with a short skirt came in and walked flirtatiously to Matthew and said "Heyyy, Matthew ... Looking hot today". He glanced up and said "Good Morning Alexa. Please sit down.Class is about to start." She sat next to me and gave me an evil eye.

RINNNGGGGG! The bell rang and Matthew walked to the front of the room. "Good Morning class. If you guys didn't notice, we have a new student here. Her name is Jamie Nelson and she will be spending the rest of the school year with us." I heard the 'Ms.Flirty Slut' say to me"Bitch. Don't you dare flirt with Matthew." I whispered a "I Wont" and she replied with a "you better not".

At the end of the class, he announced that we are welcome to ask him any questions at the end of class and during lunch. When the bell rang, everyone hurried out the door. I took my time to pack my things up because I want to ask him something. I looked over to his desk, and there was Ms.Flirty Slut bending over the desk and was about to say something when I interrupted.

"Mr.Johnson, can you help me with the assignment?" Alexa turned to look at me and said "Bitch. I'm talking to Matthew."

Surprised by her attitude, Matthew decided to say something. "Alexa! language."

"OK ... bye Matthew." Then she gave me a frown at me and stomped out the door.

I turned around and he asked me "So what did you need again?"

"Umm ... the assignment you gave us"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.