Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin - Cover

Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Friday morning when Matt woke at 6 AM. Molly was still curled up against his right side, sleeping with her head on his chest. He could reach her ass with his right hand. He reached out with one finger and started playing with her asshole. He had actually managed to work the finger in, up to the second knuckle, before she woke up.

When she was fully awake he pulled the finger out of her ass and stuck it in her mouth. Molly fought a wave of nausea as she tasted shit for the first time in real life. He told her to go make breakfast and got up himself to get ready for school.

Matt got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and went and checked the time lord email again. The expected message from Professor Rohn was there, sent at 3AM, the score up to 15. She didn’t get much sleep last night at all, Matt thought, and she was about to have such a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.


Elsewhere, Valarie Rohn woke up screaming again, her sheets soaked in more than just sweat. Last night’s dream was even worse than the first one. She looked at the clock, she had barely more than three hours of sleep.


Back at Molly’s apartment, Matt went into the living room and untied Jade. He allowed her to stretch and use the bathroom and to eat with him and Molly. When he and Molly were ready to leave for school, he cut another section of the pink rope and tied Jade to Molly’s bed, spread eagle.

The only class that had anything interesting happen was his history class. Matt deliberately arrived five minutes late. He barged into the classroom and Professor Rohn jumped. By a happy coincidence there was an empty seat in the middle of the front row. He sat down without apologizing for being late or saying anything at all. The professor was extremely agitated and never recovered her composure.

Half-way through the class period the professor yelled something inarticulate and fled the room. Suddenly the whole class was talking. The consensus was that Professor Rohn was having a nervous breakdown. If only they knew the truth.


Matt and Molly went back to her apartment to get ready to go to La Porte for the weekend. Jade was released to stretch, use the bathroom, and eat. Matt called his mother and told her he would be later than usual because he had several stops to make along the way. He called Deputy Director Erickson and told him that the Jade Dragon had been neutralized and that Matt had something for him that would allow him to close any loose ends associated with the Jade Dragon case. They set up a meeting at Matt’s lawyers office.

“Sir,” Jade asked, “may I ask a question?”

“You just did,” Matt replied, “but go ahead and ask the question you wanted to.”

“What do you intend to do with me?” she asked.

“I will probably sell you eventually.” Matt answered. Jade’s eyes went wide, but she did not respond.

Matt and Molly packed clothes and then all of their bondage gear in Matt’s car. Matt dumped out Jade’s purse. He put the title to her car and her wallet back in after emptying the wallet of everything except her driver’s license. They dressed Jade in the skimpiest outfit from her suitcase, a little black dress and a pair of black stiletto heeled pumps. They went down to the parking lot and Matt tossed Molly his car key.

“Follow us.” he told Molly. He led Jade over by her car. “Get in on the driver’s side.” he told Jade. Matt got in on the passenger side. Her Porsche had a built in GPS system. Matt entered an address in Houston and told her, “Start driving, follow the navigation system.”

They drove all the way into Houston in near silence. When they got to the address Matt put into the navigation system, Jade saw that it was a Car Max. As they pulled in Matt told her to park near the building. He told her they were going to go in and she was going to sell her car. When they had gone through the process and the check was handed to Jade, she noticed that it was actually made out to Matthew Murphy. She handed the check to Matt, who put it into his wallet.

They walked out to Matt’s car. Molly had already moved to the front passenger seat. Matt put Jade in the back seat and got into the driver’s seat. A short distance from the Car Max there was an abandoned dealership. Matt pulled into the lot and drove to an area where they were out of sight. He pulled Jade out of the back seat and opened the trunk.

Matt took his and Molly’s clothes and the bondage gear and moved it to the back seat. He pulled out the sections of bondage rope that had been used to bind Jade previously. “Strip and clasp your hands behind your back.” he told her. Jade complied, crying slightly; she knew he was going to put her in the trunk and she was afraid. Matt looped the rope over her wrists and then wrapped it around her wrists and forearms, making a gauntlet. When there was just enough rope left to tie it off, he secured it and grabbed the second section of rope.

Matt told Jade to lie down on the ground. He helped her get down without falling, since her arms were now bound behind her back. He thought for a minute about how to bind her legs. He turned her on her side and grabbed the ankle of her top leg and looped the rope around it. Then he pulled the ankle as close to the thigh of the same leg as possible. He then wrapped the rope around both ankle and thigh in a figure eight pattern until only six inches of rope remained. This last bit of rope he wrapped around the center crossing point of the figure eight to tighten it up and tied it off. He turned her on her other side, and using a third section of cut rope, he repeated the process on her other leg.

Matt picked up Jade and laid her on her back in the trunk. There was enough room, even with her knees pointed up, to close the trunk. He went back to the back seat and pulled out a couple of final surprises for Jade: a bullet style vibrator that he had found in her suitcase, a pair of her panties, and a roll of duct tape. He went back to the trunk. “Open your mouth.” he said. Jade opened her mouth and he shoved in the panties. He then covered her mouth with duct tape and wrapped it all the way around her head twice, making sure not to catch her hair underneath more than necessary.

He pulled out the vibrator and showed it to her. Her eyes went wide and she tried to plead for mercy. She recognized the vibrator and it had a long battery life and she had no idea how long he would leave her in the trunk. He turned the vibrator all the way to it’s maximum setting and pushed it into her pussy. He then used the duct tape to create a make-shift pair of panties for her; by tearing off a length and running it from her belly button down over her pussy, through her ass crack, and up to her lower back. He then took the roll of duct tape and ran another piece around her waist twice, going over the first piece.

Finally he closed the trunk, got back in the car and continued on the way to his and Molly’s lawyer’s office.


When the got into the office the receptionist looked up and told them to just go back to David’s office. When they got there, David’s secretary said David was with another client, but should be done in a few minutes.

After about fifteen minutes the other client came out and Matt and Molly were shown in. They greeted him and then David pulled out two copies of the trust agreement for Matt to read over and sign. After Matt had signed, David signed them as well, and he had his secretary sign as a witness. David handed Matt an American Express card that he could use to draw funds from the trust when the money was available on Monday.

When the paper work was done, Matt said, “David, I have a couple of questions, and possibly more funds for the trust, but there is some background I need to explain first.” Matt explained his entire conversation with Ranger Thunderbird, Deputy Director Erickson and General Russo from the day before and that he had captured the Jade Dragon and turned her into a slave.

“Well,” David said, “I had head rumors from my criminal law colleagues about the government not even attempting to prosecute people with inherent mind control abilities, but this is the closest I have come to confirmation. This firm had been defending one of the falsely accused men that the Jade Dragon had killed, so it’s nice to hear she has been put out of business. What are your questions?”

Matt started speaking, “Would it be possible to transfer money from anonymous numbered accounts into the trust? Is it possible to add gold to the trust?”

“Gold is no problem at all, there are a number of banks in Houston that handle gold deposits. The numbered bank accounts depend on a number of factors. If the balances are large, it would be better to establish your own accounts through the trust and transfer the money to those accounts, rather than bringing it into the US.” David replied. “Where do these funds come from?” he asked.

“Both the gold and the numbered accounts were in the possession of the Jade Dragon. I also have a bank draft in my own name from the sale of her car.” Matt said.

“Ah, I checked with another lawyer at our firm yesterday, who has done work in the meta-human related law. He gave me a few references that I have been reading. There is actually case law to cover someone like yourself legally confiscating property from a meta-human villain. There are even tax codes for it.” David said.

“Well in that case, here is the information.” Matt said. He handed over the sheet with the information on the numbered accounts, the location of the gold, and the check from the sale of the Porsche. “The self storage facility unit listed contains 300 ounces of gold, according to what she told me. Here is the key for the unit. Can you take care of having the gold picked up?”

“Yes, I can arrange to have the gold picked up.” David said. He called in his secretary and handed the information on the numbered accounts to her. He asked her to check the balances on the accounts. She came back after 20 minutes and gave them the information. The four accounts together totaled not quite $250 million. “The trust accounts for the reward money are all ready to go. I can get $10 million from the Cayman Island accounts today to get you moving. The funds should be ready by tomorrow morning.”

Just then, the secretary announced that Deputy Director Erickson was here. Matt told David to have his secretary show the Deputy Director in. Matt made introductions between David and the Deputy Director.

“Matt, here take this card and have your lawyer copy it. It doesn’t make you an agent or employee of the federal government, but you will need it to file taxes on any loot you got from the Jade Dragon.”

the Deputy Directory said. Matt handed the card to David’s secretary, who was still in the room, and she took it to get it copied.

Matt handed the two journals to the Deputy Director. “These contain a list of all of the Texas officials she had influenced and what she did to each one.” he said.

“Thanks.” the Deputy Director said. “Is it possible I could get to question her directly?” he asked.

“Yes, it is. It would actually help me out a lot. I still haven’t figured out where to stash her while I visit my family for the weekend. She is currently tied up in the trunk of my car.”

The secretary came back and handed David the copy and gave the original card back to Matt.


Matt and the Deputy Director walked out of the office and down to Matt’s car. He opened the trunk and showed Jade to the Deputy Director. She was breathing hard and her eyes were unfocused.

The Deputy Director laughed and said, “Let me bring my car over, we can move her directly to my trunk. No need for her to be too comfortable.”

When the Deputy Director got back with his car he opened his own trunk. Matt tapped on Jade’s head. When her eye’s focused on him he said, “This is Deputy Directory Erickson of the FBI. You will be spending the weekend with him. Obey him as you would me and answer all of his questions to the best of your ability.” He picked Jade up and put her in the Deputy Director’s trunk.


Matt and Molly got into Matt’s car and drove to his mother’s house. His mother and younger sister Megan were in the living room. Megan jumped up and ran to Matt and gave him a hug. “Hey, how are you doing?” she said. Megan noticed Molly behind Matt and gave her a hug. She looked at Molly, her eyes going up and down Molly’s body, finally her eye’s gravitated to Molly’s neck. “You’re dressed differently then usual.” she said. Molly was wearing the baby doll dress. “Is that a...” Megan said after a moment and leaned around and looked at the back of Molly’s neck. “Yes, it is a slave collar.” She turned back to Matt and said. “It’s about damn time you figured it out.”

Matt’s mother came up to them and gave both Matt and Molly hugs. She looked at Matt and said, “You take good care of her. Don’t let her get away with anything just because the two of you were childhood friends. Your relationship has changed in a very significant way and it won’t work if you try to ignore that.”

Matt said, “Thanks mom, and you too Megan, for being so accepting of this change in my relationship with Molly. Megan, can you take Molly for a walk for me, I need to talk to mom in private?”

“Sure, no problem.” Megan said. “Call my cell phone when it’s OK for us to come back.” Megan grabbed Molly’s hand and half dragged her out of the house.

“We should sit down for this.” Matt said, and he and his mother went over and sat down in the living room.

“It’s about Ruth, I found out that she is in love with me, not the love of a sister for her brother, but the love of a woman for a man. I also found out that she has fantasies about being my slave and being raped by me. I don’t know what to do about it. I need your advice.”

Matt’s mother Iris was stunned, she had known about her older daughter’s feelings for her brother for a long time and about her fantasies. She had advised Ruth to be open with Matt about her feelings, but she had never been able to do so. Unless Ruth finally opened up she couldn’t understand how Matt had found out. “Yes, I know about Ruth’s feelings towards you.” Iris said, “I advised her to be open with you about it years ago. How did you find out?”

“That could be a long story.” Matt began. “The short version is that I have the power to stop time and...”

“NO!” Iris interrupted, “No, no, no, they can’t have been right. I can’t be the one who was crazy.” Iris started sobbing.

“Mom, are you OK?” Matt asked. This was not the reaction he expected.

Iris took a deep breath and got her sobbing under control. “I’ll be alright.” she said. “If you return Ruth’s feelings for you, feel free to pursue a relationship with her. Brother / Sister incest and polygamous relationships are accepted among your father’s adopted family. You don’t know much about my family, but both would be accepted by them as well, especially for you. I can explain things and give you some information about the origin of your powers, but it’s all tied together and the girls need to hear it as well, as it affects them too. You should tell them about your abilities as well. There are also some embarrassing things I need to confess to, that you might not take well and I don’t have the strength to go through explaining it twice. I will call Ruth and set up an emergency family meeting for tomorrow. Is that OK?”

Now it was Matt’s turn to be stunned. It was a lot to take in. “I think that would be great.” he replied. Matt started to grin as he thought about Ruth. He knew Molly would have no problem with him claiming Ruth.

Iris indicated for Matt to be quiet. She was sitting next to the living room phone. Her late husband, and her children’s father, Ryan had speaker phones installed in nearly every room of the house. He had liked being able to call at odd times and talk to her without interrupting her chores. She activated the speaker phone mode on the living room phone and dialed Ruth’s phone number.

Ruth answered her phone. “Hi Mom,” she said, “what’s up?”

“I am calling a Family meeting for tomorrow. Your brother has things he needs to tell all of us and I have some things I need to tell all of you.” Iris said.

“That’s a problem this weekend. My Wrangler is having transmission problems and it won’t be fixed until at least Monday.” Ruth responded.

“That isn’t an issue,” Iris said, “I’ll send Matt to pick you up in the morning.”

“I’ll be waiting for him.” Ruth said.

Iris hung up the phone and turned to Matt. “Go early to pick her up tomorrow.” Iris said. “Don’t come back before lunch, spend some time getting to know her a little better, if you know what I mean.” Iris grinned and winked at her son. “I’ll go get dinner ready.”

“Yes, I know exactly what you mean.” Matt said. He used his cell phone to call Megan and told her she and Molly could come back to the house. When Megan and Molly got back, Matt told them about the Family meeting.

Matt, Megan, and Molly sat in the living room watching TV and engaging in small talk. Matt eventually brought the conversation around to Megan’s love life asking, “So how are things going with your boyfriend and girlfriend?”

Megan was startled by the question. She had no idea he knew about her girlfriend. “Um, everything is going OK. How did you know about the girlfriend?” she answered.

“I have seen the three of you out together a couple of times over the summer. You in the middle and swapping spit with both of them.” Matt said. “You haven’t been quite as discreet as you think you have. I’ve met Brad, he’s alright for a jock, he actually has a brain and knows how to use it. Your girlfriend is his sister isn’t she?”

Megan looked back towards the kitchen, then at Matt and said softly, “Yeah, they are fraternal twins.” A little louder she said, “So what’s with the interrogation? It’s my life.”

“Don’t get mad,” Matt said, “I haven’t said anything to mom about it and I am not going to. You should however talk to mom. She’ll be a lot more understanding than you think. I’m not worried about you being taken advantage of, in fact if anyone is taking advantage, it would be you. I am well aware that you are in charge. We are rather alike in that respect and I think that has contributed to us getting along so well.”

Matt continued, “There are going to be some things coming out tomorrow that will make your little love triangle pale in comparison. There are going to be some major changes for the family; and knowing exactly how you feel about them may affect some decisions I have to make that will affect the whole family. Is the relationship serious? Do you intend to keep them for the long term or are you just exploring?”

Megan brightened up as Matt spoke. They got along so well in good part because he treated her as an equal and not an annoying kid sister. He was very mysterious, but from the way he said it she trusted that he had good reasons for asking. She could wait one day to find out what they were. “Yes, it’s serious and I intend to keep them.”

Just then Iris announced that dinner was ready. She had prepared boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes, and carrots. Iris and Megan sat on one side of the kitchen table, leaving the other side for Matt and Molly to sit together. Matt grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it away from the table, then sat on the remaining chair. Molly got the hint and knelt next to Matt.

Matt took Molly’s plate, cut the meat into bite sized pieces, added some butter and gravy to the mashed potatoes, then mixed everything together. He set the plate on the floor and told Molly, “No hands.”

“Yes Master.” Molly replied. She bent down and started trying to scoop up the food with her tongue. Matt sat back up and started eating his own food. Megan studiously ignored Molly, as if Molly wasn’t worth her attention.

Iris stared at Matt while she ate, her eyes filled with lust. Matt caught the way his mother was looking at him and looked back. Suddenly Iris blushed and looked down. Megan started talking about school, just to break the silence. That got a conversation going. Even Molly interjected at a few points, having finished her food and still kneeling next to Matt.

When they were done eating and the table was cleared, Matt told Molly to go to his room and wait for him. Megan said she had some studying to do and went to her own room, leaving Matt alone with his mother in the kitchen. She started putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Matt stood behind her and said, “Who do you think about at night when you play with yourself?” he asked.

Iris turned and look at her son. She wanted to be indignant and yell at him for daring to even ask such a question; but she couldn’t, not with him standing there looking at her the way Ryan used to. Instead she blushed, looked at the floor and whispered, “You, I think about you. You remind me so much of your father.”

“I thought so.” Matt said. “All through dinner you were looking at me like you used to look at dad when he was back from a long deployment. I take it that this is why you haven’t found a new dominant since father died?”

Iris smiled, “No, I found one right away. I just had to wait for him to grow up a little.”

Matt smiled at her response. “It won’t be today, and probably not tomorrow, but we are going to explore this further.” With that Matt left the kitchen and went to his bedroom.


In his bedroom Matt found Molly already nude, except for her collar. “I am so horny and we have to wait weeks for my piercings to heal before you can fuck me properly.” Molly whined.

“You have two more holes we can play with.” Matt said. “Since we have already played with the top one, I want to play with the bottom one now. Kneel on the bed, facing the window and put your head down on the bed.”

“Yes, Master.” Molly said. Matt stripped while Molly got into position. He stood next to the bed and admired her ass for a moment, then he reached out and ran the fingers of one hand across her pussy. He gathered up some of her natural lubrication and brought it to her ass. He massaged her rosebud for awhile, until it opened up and let his finger in. He worked the finger into her ass until it was all the way in and pulled it back out until just the tip was in her ass. He worked a second finger into her ass beside the first and started working both fingers in and out. Molly started moaning and trying to push back on his fingers. Eventually he got a third finger in and after working three fingers in and out of her ass. After a few times he decided she was ready for the main event.

Matt forced Molly to lick the fingers that had been in her ass clean. There were visible brown stains on his fingers. His fingers tasted absolutely repulsive, but Molly did her duty and licked and sucked his fingers until she couldn’t taste her shit anymore. Matt used his clean hand to gather more lubricant from Molly’s pussy and rubbed it on his cock and on her ass.

Show-time, he knelt on the bed behind her and pressed the tip of his cock to her rosebud. He pushed and the tip slid in. Molly groaned in pain. He pressed harder and he slid in a couple more inches. He pulled back until just the tip of his cock was in her ass, then he shoved it forward again. This time half of his cock sank into her ass and Molly groaned in pain. He repeated the process one more time and sank all the way in and his balls slapped her pussy and clit. Molly groaned again, but the pitch had changed a bit. It was still mostly pain, but there was some pleasure there as well.

Matt started thrusting in and out of her ass, varying the length and tempo of his thrusts. Molly continued to groan; but with every stroke the character of her groans changed from pain, to mixed pain and pleasure, to just pleasure. He slapped her ass hard and her groans increased. He started spanking her in time with his thrusts. He was just on the edge of cumming when her groans changed to eeks and her body started to convulse. Her bowels convulsed with her body, pushing him over the edge, and he filled Molly’s intestines with his cum.

He pulled his shrinking cock from Molly’s ass. He slapped her ass and said, “Turn around and lick my cock clean.” Molly turned around and started licking his cock. There were more than a few places where she could taste shit and she shook with a combination of horror, revulsion, humiliation, and lust for the man making her do such a terrible thing. She went over his whole cock, and when she couldn’t taste shit anymore, she told him he was clean.

“Good.” he said. “Go to the bathroom and release that cum enema I just gave you before you make a mess of the sheets.” Molly did as she was told. When she came back they curled up in bed together and went to sleep.


Matt woke up Saturday morning with Molly still asleep on his chest. He managed to get out from under her without waking her up. He went to his closet and pulled out a bathrobe and put it on. He woke Molly up and dragged her naked to the bathroom. He hung his robe up on a hook on the inside of the bathroom door.

Matt sat on the toilet and ordered Molly, “Kneel in front of me and take the tip of my cock in your mouth so I can pee.” Molly wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and he started to piss in her mouth. While she was drinking his piss, she could hear and smell him shitting in the toilet. Last night he had made her lick her own shit off of his fingers and cock. It had been horrible, but she had still found it very arousing. She started wondering if / when he would make her eat his own shit. The thought was both frightening and arousing to her.

She didn’t have to wonder for long. When he had finished pissing and shitting, he stood up turned around and flushed the toilet, then bent over and ordered “Lick my ass clean.” Molly stared at his shit covered ass for a second, then tentatively reached out and licked his ass crack. The taste was horrible and made her nauseous, but she knew it pleased him, so she licked again with more confidence. Doing something so terrible and degrading just to please Matt, was ratcheting up her own arousal.

She worked her way from his back down to his rectum. There was a small piece of solid shit left clinging to the outside of his asshole. She pulled it into her mouth with her tongue and chewed it for a second before swallowing. She made a second pass through his ass crack and then a third before she couldn’t taste any more shit. “You are clean master.” she said.

Matt stood and moved over to the sinks to brush his teeth and shave while Molly used the toilet. When she was done on the toilet, she started brushing her teeth while Matt was still shaving. When they were both done, they showered together. They washed each other and Molly gave Matt a quick blow job. She licked all over his cock and then took him into her throat, until he shot his cum into her throat and mouth.

When they got out of the shower and started drying off, Matt could smell Molly’s arousal even though they just got out of the shower. “How is your ass feeling this morning?” he asked.

“It’s a little sore, but it doesn’t feel too bad.” Molly replied.

“Good.” Matt said. They finished drying off and he put the robe back on and took Molly back to his room. When they got there he told Molly, “Lie down on the bed, you did very well in the bathroom this morning and you deserve a reward.” When Molly was on the bed he said “Good Girl.” and Molly exploded into orgasm.

“Thank you master.” Molly said.

“You’re welcome.” Matt said as he started to get dressed. He wore black jeans and a navy blue t-shirt. “Wear the leather outfit and your cuffs today.” he said. When Molly was dressed, he locked her into the shoes and cuffs.

Matt started prepping a “rape” kit for his sister Ruth. He cut five 7 foot sections of the black bondage rope and packed them into a duffel bag. He put the crop and a roll of duct tape into the bag, and made sure he had his folding knife in his pants pocket.

Matt took the duffel bag into the living room. Then he and Molly went to the kitchen where his mother was up and starting to fix breakfast. She was making bacon and pancakes, so they had a bit before breakfast would be ready.

He went back to his room and got his laptop, which he set up on the kitchen table to check the time lord email account. There was an email from Professor Rohn from last night. The subject line read 24. She was progressing nicely, but wouldn’t finish too quickly.

After he and Molly finished breakfast he called Ruth and told her he was heading out to pick her up and he would be there in around half an hour.


He stopped a few blocks from her apartment complex so he would be 15 minutes later than he told her he would. He used the time to psych himself up to fake anger.

He pulled into the apartment complex where Ruth lived. Unlike the one Molly had her off campus apartment in, this one had direct exterior entrances to all of the apartments and parking was available all the way around most of the buildings. He parked near his sister’s apartment.

Matt rang the door bell and Ruth answered the door wearing nothing but a towel and her hair was dripping wet, like she had just gotten out of the shower. She had had plenty of time to shower and be dressed before he got there. She also could have let him know through the door that she needed more time. He had expected her to try and set up some kind of tease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.