Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin - Cover

Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Molly woke slowly on Wednesday morning. She had the most erotic dream last night. Matt had turned up with mind control powers and turned her into a slave. Then she realized that she wasn’t alone in bed, she was laying on someone’s shoulder. No, not someone’s shoulder, Matt’s shoulder. Her hand went to her neck and she felt the collar that was still in place. That brought her all the way awake. It wasn’t a dream. All that actually happened yesterday.

She looked at her alarm clock. They had a little bit of time yet. She snuggled back into Matt’s shoulder and reached for his cock with her hand. She had barely touched it when his hand grabbed her wrist in an iron grip and pulled her hand away. “No,” Matt said firmly, “We have class this morning, go make breakfast.” Molly whined and begged a bit, but Matt remained firm and she finally got up and went to the kitchen without putting anything on.

Normally Molly would just have fruit, cereal and juice for breakfast, but she knew Matt was practically a carnivore. She finally decided to make French toast. She set the table and put some strawberries on the table. Matt walked into the kitchen just as she was about to call that breakfast was ready. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. After they finished eating Molly put the dirty dishes in the sink. Matt told her, “Go get dressed and ready to go. I laid out an outfit for you on the bed.”

Molly went to the bathroom, took care of her morning routine and went to her bedroom. He had laid out the Texas A&M t-shirt and mini-skirt outfit, along with a pair of knee high socks. When she was dressed she went into her den and grabbed her backpack and made sure that she had everything she needed for the day.

When they got to the campus, Matt parked near the dorms so he could run up and get his books. Molly went to her first class.

There were only two people she knew well in her first class. Her dorm roommate Angela, and Jenifer. Jenifer was one of Molly and Matt’s circle of friends from high school. There were 8 of them that hung out together, a pack of nerds. Aside from Matt and Molly there was Jenifer, Louise, Fred, Bob, Luke and William. The whole group of them came to Texas A&M together.

As Molly walked into her first class, everyone stared at her new look. Several of the guy’s jaws dropped. Jenifer looked directly at Molly’s neck, blushed then looked away. There were a few minutes before class started and Angela moved to sit next to Molly. Angela leaned over and whispered, “I want an explanation for this later.”

Molly had a break between her first and second classes. She normally spent this time studying in the Student Union building. A few minutes after she arrived, the whole nerd pack showed up, even Matt, though he stayed in the background grinning. William spoke up and said, “Jenifer told us how you were dressed. None of us believed her, but she insisted, so we came to see for ourselves.”

Louise then said, “No one changes this much this suddenly without reasons. We are worried about you, what happened?”

Molly saw Matt nod at the back of the group. “Not here.” she said. She looked around and saw one of the conference rooms, that were there for student groups to use, was empty. She led the group over to the room and when everyone was inside she closed the door. She told them she had finally found the courage to tell Matt she was submissive and one thing led to another and now she was his slave.

The whole group was much more understanding than she expected. She saw Jenifer staring at her collar and standing very close behind William. She looked at Matt and realized he had noticed as well. As they filed out of the room Matt whispered something to William. William looked at Jenifer and grinned.

Molly’s third class was in a lecture hall with auditorium style seating. Molly typically sat in the third row directly in front of the podium. Today there wasn’t anyone sitting in front of her. It wasn’t until the professor faltered in the middle of a sentence just a few minutes into the lecture, that Molly realized her seat put her pussy at eye level for the professor. She blushed, but her legs wouldn’t close. The professor managed to get through class with only one more stumble. As she was leaving the class he asked her to sit in the front row from now on.

Matt and Molly met up with the rest of the nerd pack for lunch. During lunch Matt received a call from his older sister Ruth. She wanted to know if he could come down to Houston on for a late lunch on Thursday to discuss their mother’s upcoming birthday. Matt replied that it wouldn’t be a problem. He would give her a call when he was getting close to the hospital.


The rest of Matt and Molly’s classes for the day were uneventful. When they were done for the day, Matt went to Professor Rohn’s office. Her assistant told him that Professor Rohn was out, but should be back in half an hour. Matt decided to wait. While he was waiting he chatted with Professor Rohn’s assistant. He learned that even her assistant had a strong dislike for her. It seemed that Professor Rohn had a deep dislike not only for men, but for any women who didn’t meet her feminist ideals. Her current assistant is the fourth in two years and the first to last more than two semesters. There was one more fact he gained that was interesting. Professor Rohn had been kicked out of the campus chapter of NOW for being too extreme even for them.

Matt considered this while he waited. It seemed that there was almost no one on campus that would try to help her.

Finally Professor Rohn returned. Matt asked for a moment of her time and she led him into her office. She was annoyed at having a male student in her office, but she wasn’t allowed to turn any student away during her open office hours. After closing the door and sitting at her desk she looked and Matt and practically growled, “What the hell do you want?”

At this point Matt froze time. He took a moment to study professor Valerie Rohn. She had chestnut hair which she typically kept in a bun. She was tall for a woman, but still a good bit shorter than Matt. She was a bit thick in the middle but she still had the right curves to look good. More voluptuous than fat. Matt pulled a second chair behind her desk and then sat down next to her. He pulled out the special script that he and Molly had prepared for Professor Rohn and began speaking.

“Your self image of yourself as being superior to men, your hatred of men, your self image as a hard core feminist, are all an illusion. An illusion you have built to hide the truth from yourself. The truth, that deep down you are nothing but a submissive little slut who can’t make a single decision without a man to tell her what to do.”

“From this moment going forward, any declarative statement from any man directed at yourself, whether a command or just a statement of fact will cause a crack to form in your self image.”

“You will see these cracks whenever you look in a mirror. You will be aware that the cracks are in your self image and not in the mirror.”

“The submissive slut in your core being is sexually aroused by strong dominant men, by pain, by humiliation and by degradation. The degree of arousal she feels from pain, humiliation and degradation is sufficient for her to achieve orgasm without normal sexual contact, though she enjoys normal sexual contact as well.

“The submissive slut inside you is an active and enthusiastic participant in her own torture and humiliation and degradation. To the submissive slut inside you, obedience is more important than anything else, even her own survival is secondary to obeying her master. She will obey any command from any man so long as it does not contradict the orders she has received from her master.”

“The submissive slut inside you is incapable of making any decision involving more than two or three simple choices on her own. Any decision more complex than this simply confuses her.”

“In the absence of orders to do anything specific, she will take no action beyond what is necessary to meet her basic biological needs and even this only provided she has not received orders to the contrary.”

“Once the first crack in your self image forms, the slut’s feelings and thoughts will start to leak through both in your dreams and while you are awake. The more cracks that have formed, the more the slut’s thoughts and feelings will leak through.”

“The more cracks that have formed in your self image, the harder it will be to make any decision. Complex decisions with many choices will become more difficult faster than simple choices with only two or three options.”

“The more cracks that have formed in your self image, the harder it will become to resist any command from any man.”

“Once the first crack has formed, every night you go to bed you will dream of being dominated, humiliated, degraded and tortured by men. You won’t understand why, but you will be aroused by these dreams. The more cracks in your self image when you go to bed the more explicit and vivid the dreams will be and the more aroused you will become from them.”

“Once the one hundredth crack has formed, your self image will shatter completely and collapse, leaving only the submissive slut at your core behind.”

“Once the submissive slut is free from the cage you have built around her, you/she will recognize the first man to state you belong to him as your master/owner.”

“Every night before you go to bed you will look in the mirror and count the cracks. You will send an email with the number of cracks to timelord@utmail.com. You will not consciously remember sending this email.”

“You will not hide from your fate at home. You will not take any time off from the university. You will show up for work without fail.”

Matt put the chair back where it had been, stood in front of Professor Rohn’s desk and restarted time. In response to the question she asked before he froze time he said, “I have a theory and I wanted to see what you thought of it. My theory is that man-hating militant feminists like yourself are all really submissive sluts that are hiding from themselves.”

Professor Rohn was livid. “Out!” she screamed, “Get out of my office before I call security.” Matt got up and walked out of the office smiling to himself. The Professor’s assistant had heard the professor screaming and was confused by the smile on the young man’s face when he left the office.

The professor had a mirror on the inside of her office door and she thought she had seen a crack in it after the bastard had left. She took a closer look and sure enough there was a crack in the mirror. A voice in the back of her mind told her that the crack wasn’t in the mirror, it was in her. She called her assistant in to check the mirror. After her assistant told her there wasn’t a crack in the mirror and left, Professor Rohn sat there and shuddered in terror; though she couldn’t say what it was that terrified her.

Wednesday evening Matt and Molly hung out with the rest of the nerd pack for awhile, then went back to the dorms to spend the night. Molly gave Angela the same explanation that she gave the nerd pack. Angela pushed Molly saying that she thought Molly was holding something back. Molly admitted that she was, but said that what she was holding back wasn’t her secret to share. Angela accepted this for the moment.


Matt got a text message that there was email for time lord just before he went to bed. His roommate was out for a bit, so he quickly checked the email. It was from vrohn@gmail.com, clearly Professor Rohn’s home email account. The subject line read 5 and the message body was blank.


Thursday morning Valarie Rohn woke up screaming. She realized it was just a nightmare. In the dream she had woken up in some kind of cage. She had been forced to trade her clothes for food. When she finally traded her panties for a meal she had tried to grab her kidnapper through the bars of the cage, but he hit her with some kind of electric shock device and that was when she woke up.

Of course if it had just been a nightmare, why was she aroused? It was that damn kid who came to her office yesterday and insulted her. He must have subjected her to some kind of mind control. She knew how to fix this. She called a number. It was the same number she called when she found the previous dean of the history department fixing her male students’ grades. She considered staying home but decided not to. She wasn’t going to hide from this, she was going to find a way to beat it.

When the phone was answered on the other end, she told the woman on the other line about the young bastard and what he said to her. She told the other woman about the hallucination of cracks in any mirror she looked at ever since the bastard had been to her office and about the dream and her reaction to it. The other woman assured her that she would come to the campus and take care of the problem that night.


Both Matt and Molly only had a couple of classes and a lab on Thursdays and were done with school for the day by noon. Matt asked Molly to go with him to meet with his sister. Molly agreed to go and thought it would be a great idea to test the recruitment script as there would be lots of women at the hospital as most nurses were women.

Matt phoned his sister when he was 20 minutes out from the hospital. She said she would be able to take a break in 30 minutes. When they got to the hospital Matt parked his car and he and Molly headed into the hospital. Matt was amazed at the number of people who failed to notice Molly’s locked slave collar or dismissed it as simply an odd necklace.

Matt and Molly got to the hospital cafeteria with about 5 minutes before his sister could get off on break. He spotted another nurse he had met before. She was sitting at a table with six other nurses, all women. He walked over and said hi and found himself getting dragged into their conversation. He used his power to stop time and read the recruitment script out loud so the whole table and possibly adjacent tables could hear.

Only seconds after he released time, his sister Ruth announced herself and grabbed him from behind. Ruth noticed Molly sitting next to him and gaped at the way she was dressed. “Molly, isn’t that outfit an awfully big change for you?” Ruth asked.

“Actually, yes it is, but Matt and I have finally gotten together romantically and he’s kind of insisted I start dressing better.”

“OK. Let’s grab a more private table.” Ruth said. Ruth led Matt and Molly over to a corner table. As they were sitting down Ruth noticed that there was a small heart shaped padlock at the back of the odd chain-mail necklace that Molly was wearing. ‘Oh my god,’ Ruth thought, ‘that’s not a necklace, it’s a slave collar.’ She felt a sharp pain of jealousy. ‘God,’ she thought, ‘I am jealous of my brother’s slave. Why do I have to be so in love with him of all people?’

Ruth stifled her jealousy and talked to her brother about plans for their mother’s upcoming birthday. “I will take care of the actual planning and sending out invitations, but I wanted your input and approval on the basic ideas. I was thinking of renting a banquet hall in Houston and inviting a number of the sheriff’s deputies that knew mom, as well as dad, and some of the people from the charities that mom volunteers for. I’ve already made sure that dad’s adoptive parents can make it down.”

Matt replied, “I think that all of that is a great idea. It’s too bad we don’t know enough about mom’s family to invite them. Go ahead and get it set up.”

They continued to talk for awhile, hashing out specifics of the guest list and what banquet hall to use. When they were done, Matt and Molly said their goodbyes to Ruth and they walked out to Matt’s car.

When Matt and Molly got to Matt’s car they got in and before he was even able to start the engine his phone rang. Caller ID indicated that the call was from the Harris County Sheriff’s department. That wasn’t necessarily unusual as Matt’s father had been a deputy with the department and a number of the deputies were close family friends.

Matt answered, “Hello.”

“Matt, this is Deputy Smith. We have a situation. There are three bigwigs here and at least two of them are Feds. They are saying that they need to talk to you urgently. They also insist that you aren’t in any trouble.” came from the other end.

“Do you have any idea what it’s about? Matt asked.

“Not really,” Deputy Smith replied, “but I get the impression that they think you are in danger for some reason”.

“OK.” Matt said, “I am in Houston this afternoon anyway. I’ll head right over.”

Matt started his car and backed out of the parking space. As he left the parking lot Molly asked, “What was that about?”

“I don’t know,” Matt told her, “and it looks like we are going to have to go to the sheriff’s office to find out.


Matt and Molly arrived at the Harris County Sheriff’s department headquarters. Matt went up to the front desk at the visitors entrance and asked for Deputy Betty Smith. The person at the desk made a quick call and informed Matt that Deputy Smith would be right down.

Matt and Molly waited for a few minutes and then they saw deputy Smith approach. “Hi Matt, thanks for coming. I wish we were meeting under better circumstances.”

“No problem,” Matt said, “I am as curious as you probably are as to what this is all about. Why don’t you take us right up to meet the gentlemen who want to talk to me so badly.”

“Follow me then.” Deputy Smith said and started walking back into the building. She led them up to a conference room on the top floor just outside the sheriff’s office. She showed them into the room and introduced them. “Gentlemen this is Matthew Murphy and Molly Risinger.”

There were three men seated at the far side of the conference table. The one on the left was an ancient looking Native American; he looked frail but radiated strength and power, in the middle was a white man around Matt’s father’s age and on the right was a man old enough to be his grandfather with a Mediterranean complexion. The man in the middle spoke, “Deputy, why don’t you show Miss Risinger around while we speak with Mr Murphy.”

“That’s not necessary,” Matt interjected, “Anything you have to say to me can be said in front of Molly.”

“Very well, Mr Murphy, Miss Risinger please have a seat. Deputy Smith you are dismissed.” again from the man in the middle. Matt took a seat directly opposite the man in the middle and Molly sat to Matt’s right. Deputy Smith exited the room closing the door on her way out.

The men sitting across the table introduced themselves. The man on the left introduced himself as Alex Thunderbird, head of the Texas Rangers meta-human crimes task force. The man in the middle introduced himself as Robert Erickson, FBI, Deputy Director of the FBI meta-human crimes task force. The man on the left introduced himself as General Antonio Russo, CIA. This caused Matt to raise an eyebrow, what on earth would the CIA have to do with anything involving him.

General Russo, catching the look on Matt’s face spoke, “I am here because for the last few years of your father’s military career, his Marine unit worked black ops under my command. Deputy Director Erickson asked me to be here because he believes that I may have some insight into your reactions, since I knew your father.”

Deputy Director Erickson spoke, “Mr. Murphy, we know you are an active Spark and that your powers involve some form of temporal manipulation and mind control.”

Molly’s jaw dropped but Matt remained calm. “Where do you get that idea from?” he asked.

“Two weeks ago you were a bystander at an attempted bank robbery in La Porte.” Deputy Director Erickson spoke. “Three gunmen entered the bank, shot two guards. Two of the gunmen held the customer’s and employee’s hostage while the third forced a teller to help him clean out the cash drawers. A guard and your sister then started to come out from the safety deposit box vault. Witness accounts of what happened next are confused, but somehow each of the three gunmen managed to shoot himself in the back.”

“Now the FBI has jurisdiction for all bank robberies and this being Texas, the Texas Rangers got involved in the investigation as well. The men were identified and are linked to a string of robberies of 14 branch locations of that same bank across 12 states. They had successfully stolen nearly $50 million. The FBI managed to recover nearly 20 million of that.”

Matt interjected at this point. “I still don’t see how this leads you to think I have temporal manipulation powers.”

“We are getting to that.” the Deputy Director said. “At this point neither my team, nor Ranger Thunderbird’s team was involved in the investigation. The FBI Houston SAC wrote the incident off as a unknown Spark with speed powers. He was happy simply to have cleared a serial bank robbery case. He sent a copy of the report to my office as a back burner item. The Ranger in charge of the investigation from the Texas end concurred and sent a copy to Ranger Thunderbird’s office, again as a back burner item.”

At this point Ranger Thunderbird took over. “I sent the report around to my team for preliminary analysis. Zoom insisted that the bank robbery intervention could not be the work of an unknown speedster. He said that, while he could move fast enough to pull off the trick with the bullets without showing up on the security camera, moving that fast in a confined space would have created a shock wave that would have blown out all the windows in the bank and injured everyone inside.”

“Out of curiosity I sent Sensor to the bank to see if she could see anything at the scene. She reported a strong but fading surge of chroniton radiation. Chroniton radiation is associated with temporal anomalies. We checked the security camera footage from the bank robbery. You moved between frames. By the way, the resident super genius on my team rigged up a chroniton detector for me and it started going off as soon as you entered the building.”

Matt decided at this point there wasn’t any point in not admitting what they already knew. “OK,” Matt said, “you got me, I can stop time and I am the one who stopped the bank robbery. That was the first time I used my powers and they activated instinctively for the first time when I was trying to save my sister from the gunman behind the counter. So where do you get mind control from?”

The Deputy Director dropped three photos on the table. Each was a photo of one of the obnoxious bitches from the day Matt tested his mind control at the beach.

“Yeah, I recognize them. As I recall they just about assaulted a boy and his sister on the beach last Saturday, then threatened the father with a false rape charge when he came to rescue his kids. What about them?” Matt said.

“They somehow ended up naked at the beach and were eventually chased off by a lifeguard. The girls claim that they were wearing bikinis when they arrived at the beach and don’t know how they lost them. The girls also claim that from the time they lost their bikinis to the time they were confronted by the lifeguard they were aware that they had lost their bikinis, but were under some kind of compulsion to act as if they were still wearing them. Eye witness accounts and security camera footage confirms that they were wearing bikinis when they arrived at the beach.”

“The FBI became involved in this case because one of the girl’s father is a US Senator. The case was turned over to my office due to apparent involvement of mind control. I had the girls examined by a telepath and an expert in magic. Neither turned up anything. On a hunch I borrowed Sensor from Ranger Thunderbird. According to Sensor the girls were exposed to chroniton radiation.”

The Deputy Director continued, “ General Erickson as well as several Harris County Sheriff’s Deputies that claim to be friends of your family have vouched for you. Those who vouched for you said you have a strong internal sense of ethics but will ignore rules that don’t make sense to you. Because of this I am going to explain something to you that we don’t like to let out.”

The Deputy Director continued speaking. “It is the experience of the US Attorney General that persons with innate mind control abilities can not successfully be prosecuted. Therefore it has become the policy of the US government to ignore such persons unless they attempt to interfere with or take over the government itself. Any mind-controller suspected of interfering in or attempting to take over the government is to be assassinated. One other piece of information for you. The Senator who’s daughter you punished does not know your identity. He also said and I quote ‘I wish whoever it was had done something more permanent.’”

Matt grinned and said, “All that is fascinating but none of it seems particularly urgent. I was told you needed to speak to me urgently.”

“Yes,” the Deputy Director said, “Have you heard of the Jade Dragon?”

“I have heard the name, but I don’t recall anything about his capabilities.” Matt responded.

“The Jade Dragon is a woman.” the Deputy Director said. “She is a martial arts expert and has inhumanly fast reflexes. She is also a practitioner of Chinese sorcery. The Jade Dragon is an unsanctioned vigilante. She has killed a number of men who were accused of rape, but later were proven innocent. We also suspect her of exerting unnatural influence on several Texas state government officials. Unfortunately several attempts to take her out have failed.”

“Interesting but what does this have to do with me that would be urgent?” Matt asked.

“We have wire taps on a number of phone lines we suspect of belonging to the Jade Dragon.” the Deputy Director answered. “At 6:00 this morning one of these lines received a call from a Valarie Rohn who is a professor at Texas A&M University. Valarie Rohn mentioned your name in conjunction with mind control. The Jade Dragon suspect said that she would show up at the campus and take care of the problem tonight. We suspect that she will attempt to attack you.”

“Based on the patterns from her attacks on rape suspects she will likely confront you face to face and try to make you suffer as much as possible before killing you.” He continued, “Based on our analysis of your abilities we do not believe she would stand much of a chance against you using such tactics. We don’t care what happens to the woman behind the mask as long as the Jade Dragon ceases to exist.”

“I see,” Matt said thoughtfully, “thank you for the information and the heads up. Is there anything else I should know?”

“Actually,” the Deputy Directory said, “there is one more issue to take care of and then you are free to go. Your bank had put up a substantial reward on the hold-up crew you stopped. Take this letter to any branch of the bank and the funds will be made available to you. The reward is $10 million.”

Matt picked up the letter and read it. It was simply a letter identifying himself as the person who stopped the robbery, signed by Deputy Director Erickson. “Thank You.” he said. “I will likely claim the reward but would prefer to remain anonymous. If you need to refer to me in official reports, please use the code name Time Lord.”

“You’re welcome.” the Deputy Director said. “And Time Lord it is.”

Matt and Molly got up and left the conference room. They found Deputy Smith waiting in the hall and she escorted them back out to the public lobby. They all said good bye and Matt and Molly walked out of the building.

As they walked to his car Matt asked Molly, “What do you think of all that?”

Molly thought a second and responded, “Well a good chunk of it we knew already, although knowing the government is aware of you is important information. The most interesting part was them telling you that, for all intents and purposes, you are officially above the law. I definitely think you should collect the reward. The Jade Dragon will provide an interesting test of the stick script.”

Matt said, “Yes, I concur with your assessment and I hope knowing I am officially above the law doesn’t screw with my head too much. Do you have the number for your attorney handy? And what do you think of him and his firm?”

“Yes,” she said, “I have both his office and cell numbers in my cell phone. And I am very happy with their services, not only with the lawsuits themselves but with how they have managed the trust fund which they still manage for me. Their fees are very reasonable for the trust management.” Molly replied.

“Excellent, give him a call now and see if he is available to meet with us on short notice.”

Molly called and after talking on the phone for a minute she said, “Yes, the whole rest of his afternoon is free and he can see us as soon as we get there. His office isn’t very far from here.”

By this time they were right by Matt’s car. The got in and Molly gave Matt the address for her lawyer’s office.


When they arrived at the office, Molly walked up to the receptionist and announced, “Mr. Murphy to see Mr. Barrister.”

The receptionist looked up and said, “Yes, he informed me he was expecting you. Down the hall, last office on the left.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.