Serving Mom's Friends
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My mom had me serve her friend's at her weekly card party. Then it got kinda crazy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Mom's friends were getting together at our house because of the hot tub these days and on Wednesday, she told me over supper what plans they had been hatching.

We were sitting next to each other at the table so Mom could play with my cock when she said, "My friends and I have been planning something special and it looks like it will happen this weekend."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Well, we've got the hot tub and we've got a four bedroom house, so we were thinking of a dirty weekend here with all our sons. How does that sound? All of us, your aunt, Sandra and Helen, all with our sons and lovers?"

"You mean, Simon and Helen and Sandra's two sons are coming over, too?"

"Yes, and we've decided that whatever happens here stays here so it might get pretty wild. And, it's an overnighter."

"Mom, you ladies are hot stuff. I can't believe that you're all having sex with your sons and that we're all getting together this weekend. You're something else," I told her.

I know it sounds crazy but, look, I'd now seen them all naked the last time they were over, even got a blow job from my Aunt Suzanne and some sucks from the other two. So, I was all for whatever might happen; the more sex I had the more I wanted. I didn't know Helen and Sandra's sons but figured they'd be just like most guys I knew, horny and open to whatever might happen. I sure was.

The participants were to get to our house around seven in the evening on Friday and Mom had me wear my Speedo again, knowing that everyone would more or less have to show up wearing clothes. I sometimes still wore it around the house when I wasn't naked. We were now used to being nude at home, we were always groping and playing with each other, I loved to suck her boobs when I had a chance and she always had fun with me in one way or another.

My aunt and nephew came a few minutes early. Mom answered the door in a sundress that had nothing under it and let them in.

I had just come into the front hall when my aunt came to me and hugged me, kissing me with her tongue and feeling my Speedo with her hand.

"Mmm, nice and hard, Patrick. We're gonna have fun with you and Simon tonight. You boys better be prepared. You are, right, son?" she asked my cousin.

"Yeah, I guess so. Looks like Patrick and me are in for a lot of fun. This is so hot and crazy."

About then the bell rang again and it was Sandra and Helen with their two sons, Jason and Steve. Jason looked really excited about everything, kissing all his mom's friends but Steve looked a little hesitant to go with the flow.

We all went into the den and everyone began taking their clothes off so I pulled down my swim thong and stood there with my cock out.

Mom started things rolling with, "Okay, everyone can look everyone else over. We all know now that each of us is having fun with our own son and, this weekend, we're going to have a swap party. We should be able to enjoy each other to the most. So, why don't we line up with our sons in front of us?"

I got in front of my mom as she reached out to take hold of my cock. Then she asked each one to shift one to the left and I was now in front of my Aunt Suzanne who leaned into my ear whispering, "I asked her to let me have my nephew first, Patrick. I hope you want me like I want you?"

"Okay now we each have our own bedroom so let's go have some fun," Mom said and my aunt took my cock in her hand and led me down the hall to my old bedroom and as soon as we were inside, she turned and hugged me to her and we kissed, our tongues in each other's mouths and our hands all over each other.

"Mmm, I've been wanting this, Patrick. Come fuck your Auntie Suzanne, make my pussy happy," she said as she pulled the covers down and got down on my bed, opening her legs to me.

I loved to give my mom oral sex, she always went off so good from it, so I wanted the same for my aunt. I started with a kiss then began licking up and down in the wet groove of her opening. She reached down and spread herself apart for me as I began flipping my furled tongue around inside.

"Oh, yes, good, she said you were good, Patrick. Mmm, oh, you are so good."

My aunt's pussy was similar to Mom's and I was loving being down between her thighs eating her out. I thought about all the guys I went to high school with and how so many of them were not getting any pussy and here I was having a weekend orgy with four grown women. Incredible.

My mom taught me well and I got my aunt off with a big orgasm, one of those that made her shake and tremble and scream that I so love to give.

"Oh, Patrick, you've really learned how to make a woman happy. Now, your auntie is going to fuck you crazy. Get down on your back and hold your cock straight up for me," she asked as she swung her leg over me and began pushing her pussy on to my cock.

"Mmm, yes, you're nice, Patrick. Let's fuck," she said as she began squat-fucking me up and down, over and over, while I played with her boobs. "It's nice having all you boys grow up. I remember seeing your little dick when you were small. Didn't even occur to me that I'd have it in my pussy ten years later."

"Me, either, Aunt Suzanne, me either," I moaned as she slid up and down on me so wonderfully. My mom was paired with Steve, Helen's son, he was the oldest of us at seventeen and from what I could tell from the quick look I took at the cocks in the room, my mom would right now be enjoying the largest one of the four. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of her bedroom right now.

"I hope this is just the first of us being together, Patrick. Your mom and I have talked a lot about swapping you two boys, do you think you'd like fucking your Aunt Suzanne on a regular basis. Like maybe spend some weekends at my house while Simon stays with your mom?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.