Jan - Cover

Jan

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan is a middle-aged divorced engineer living in an apartment complex. There's a young teen who's recently moved in. She's living with her grandmother and things are in a turmoil in her head, if not her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dan's turn:

A rush. The weekend was a rush. Noting I'd ever experienced in my life compared to this. No, it's not my first sexual experience. I was married before, and before that, well, others. And since then, others. But this is beyond all that. Considering just the sexual aspect, this was the first virgin I'd ever encountered, and frankly, I was sort of scared that I'd cause her pain.

I didn't. This was all in Jan's control. I did NOT seduce this girl. She was stone cold sober, as was I. I loved her, but I was mature enough to leave it at the emotional level. She loves me. And she wanted...

So it wasn't one of those encounters where at the end of the evening you're lying in your bed wondering what the other person is thinking about the event. It was one of those evenings where you curl up with your lover in your arms and it grew into a morning where you wake up with your lover in your arms and she's got no regrets, just expectations and anticipations.

I woke up with Jan's perfect butt easing back against me, spooning. I put my free arm around her and drew her gently back. My nose caught the scent of her hair. I nuzzled into it and breathed. "Mmmmmmm..."

She sighed.

"You're still here, pretty one," I said.

"Yes I am. Dan, I love you this morning. Still."

"You're awake. You're sober. And you love me."

She twisted around. We kissed. "Yes, life is good."

We played all day. ALL day. This was no slut, nor was she a shrinking violet. "I love you. And you told me that the key to learning was curiosity. So I'm curious."

Dinnertime came and we did indeed get out to a decent restaurant for dinner. It occurred to me that I looked so much older than her. We talked on the drive home.

"I thought about that, too, you know," she said. "On those nights where I was lying in my own bed, trying to categorize my feelings. I can be very analytical, you know."

"And so what's Jan's analysis of this?"

"Jan is totally in love and she is silly enough to think that Dan is in love with her as well."

"Jan is correct." I kissed her. "Dan is in love and is hoping that this isn't another train wreck."

"I won't let it be," she affirmed. "We can do this right. Life, you know. It can be good."

Actually went to a movie together. Got home just after nine.

"We need to go to Grandma's," Jan said. "I need a change of clothes for tomorrow."

"Let's go," I answered.

When we got in the door, the answering machine was again flashing. Jan looked at me. "I guess it's Grandma again." She punched the button.

"Hi, Jan, It's me again. Just checking up on you. I see you're still out. I hope you're safe and in good hands. We plan on getting back Sunday evening. We'll talk then."

"I guess that's better than 'I can't find you so I called the sheriff's office and declared you a missing person.' Huh?" she giggled.

"Yes. You said she acted like she knew..."

"I think she didn't want to come out and say it." She looked sideways at me. "Buddy, You'd better be serious. I am."

"I am, too. I have a winning lottery ticket and I am never letting it go."

Squeal. "You mean ME?" She slid so naturally into my arms, her face tilted up just enough for our lips to meet easily. Deliciously. She broke away with a smile, took me by the hand to her bedroom and rummaged around collecting some clothes, jeans, a loose blouse, socks, panties. And her hair dryer.

Everything went into a tote bag and we left for my apartment, hand in hand. Inside my – make that 'our' door, she dropped her bag.

"It's been too long. I need kissing." She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. We broke with mutual sighs.

"Another team showering?" I asked.

"Love it," came the reply. "But I understand if you want to shower separately."

"Not if there's a choice."

The smile was huge. "Good! Because I'm not through being curious."

I can't help but smile. I'm curious, too. Svelte, young, maybe not centerfold or runway model looks, but she's got my complete adoration. And darned right I want to play. Starting with the shower.

She caught herself being bashful as we undressed together in the bedroom. "I'll get used to this," she giggled. "It's so new to me. You're the first man who's ever seen me totally naked, you know. Since I was a baby, I mean."

I tried not to stare. Failed.

Giggle. "You're LOOKING!"

I laughed. "And you're SHOWING! Besides, what about the last two days?"

"That's different! I was out of my mind..."

"I still am," I retorted. "And you, my dear kitten, are beautiful."

"And I'm coming down off of the insane hormone levels of our first matings..."

"Matings?"

"Yes," she said. She was becoming more cognizant of her choices of words. "Matings. In the complete sense, not the crude idea of couplings to produce offspring. I mean the more complete version that encompasses ('encompasses'? Really, Jan?) ALL the levels of love." Giggle. "And a healthy direction of pure lust." She pranced closer, within range of my hands.

We both laughed because when my hands touched her, we both went "Mmmmmmm..."

"We're crazy, you know," she said.

"We're in love. Same thing," I answered.

She pushed me back towards the bed. "This didn't happen overnight, Dan," she said softly, punctuating with a kiss.

"I didn't suspect it did, Janice Lee. It didn't with me, either. But here we are."

She had me in her arms, her face close to mine, her eyes sparkling. "And so shall it be forever."

"I hope so," I said.

"You look worried."

"Your grandma's coming home. This could be very bad."

"You heard her message, my love. If she thought something was happening that was so horrible, she'd have come screaming in Friday night." Her lips touched mine. "The only bad thing that could happen is that you decide that you really don't want to be my forever husband."

"Never happen," I said. I winced when her fingers closed around my shaft.

"Surprised you?" her eyes filled with mirth.

"Not used to it, little one," I said.

"And I love that." Two days ago this was a virgin teen. Now she's a playful lover. Her curiosity wasn't the only thing insatiable. Her excitement was contagious. I rose to new heights. Okay, maybe not new heights, exactly, but frequency, for sure.

One before the shower. One very happy shower. Life was a blur after the shower. We didn't exactly go to sleep. I think I slipped out of a coma and into slumber. Woke up in the middle of the night when the soft form next to me rearranged herself. I rolled towards her, gently measuring the curve of her waist. Her hand captured mine and pulled it around her, fitting us together. We eased back to sleep.

Sunday morning tranquility. Waking up next Jan added to it. The luxury of waking and knowing that absolutely nothing required me to leave the bed immediately is rich. It's even more rich to realize that there's a warm, eager young body in bed with you. Beats snuggling with a crumpled pillow.

Okay, let's see if she is indeed better than that crumpled pillow. I tossed an arm over her and eased up against her. The pillow never purred. Or wiggled backward. Or giggled and twisted around and shoved me over on my back and straddled me.

"I've been drifting along here, waiting for a sign that you're awake," she smiled down at me. "Are you interested in breakfast?" She wiggled a part of herself against me, something wet and warm and delightful in ways I lack words to describe. "Or maybe something else first? Hmmm?"

"I like that 'something else' idea a whole lot. But I need to relieve some pressure."

"Ooooo-kayyyy," she said in a sad little voice. "But hurry back." She slid off me. I got up, was standing, releasing a heavy, noisy stream when I felt her behind me.

Giggle. "That's just neat."

"What?"

"Watching you pee. Never saw an adult do it before."

I finished. Shook it dry. She shoved me aside. "I didn't know I needed to go so bad," she uttered as she lowered the seat and sat. While she was relieving herself I took the opportunity to wash my face, then I made a show of wiping my genitalia.

"Awww," she said, "You shouldn't have done that?"

"Huh?"

"You're clean, you know. That's just us there. Do you think I need washing? I mean..."

"No."

"Then stop that," she said as she stood. We were both nude, embracing. "Is that kinky? I mean, I sort of like the idea of it. The way you taste after we..."

"I don't know if it's kinky. I know that I like the way YOU taste. Before. After."

"You sure?" she said. "I'm really inexperienced about a lot of this."

"I don't think anything between us is wrong, if that's what you mean."

"Then I don't think you should worry about washing yourself like that. I mean we already shower together. That takes care of cleaning that thing." Those blue eyes fixed on mine. "So yesterday, after we did it the night before? Was I stinky?"

"Heavens no. You were delicious." I remembered the musky, salty taste. I twitched involuntarily in response.

"Oooo," she giggled. "That thing's a lie detector too?"

"Won't let me lie about what turns me on about you, for sure."

"I'm glad of that," she smiled. "Now, would it be considered forward of me to direct you back to the bedroom?"

"No, dearest, it would not be forward of you at all."

"Let's go." She took my hand and tugged toward the door.

It was after nine when we got out of bed for breakfast. "I don't feel like cooking. Or cold cereal. Wanna go out?"

She smiled. "We'll have to get dressed."

"Yeah, but then we can come back home if you want."

Her eyes twinkled. "And get undressed again."

"I wasn't gonna push you," I said.

"Come on. Let's get dressed. Me and you, we're not just about sex, buddy. But you introduced me to it and I really like it. Am I..."

"Don't even say it. You're my wildest dreams. With an exponent."

Giggle. "You educated me, sir. I know what an exponent is. Get dressed."

An hour and a half later she was unlocking the door to our apartment. Five minutes later we didn't have a stitch of clothing between us.

In the afterglow of that round, she was lying against me with my right arm holding her to me.

"How's this going to work, little one?" I asked.

"How's what going to work?"

"How soon do you want to get married? Do you want a big wedding?"

"Soon. And no. And Dan?"

"Yes?"

"If Grandma doesn't object, would you like me to move in with you?"

"I would love that," I said. "But it's a big step. Serious stuff. Are you sure?"

"You know, Dan," she said, "I had long talks about this subject with Grandma. She said it used to be very serious, that whole virginity thing. I treated us like that because I think you're a man who's so very different than any other I ever knew."

I looked into her eyes. Saw no guile there.

She continued. "I wouldn't have done Friday night if I thought I'd be rejected, but I had to read you pretty hard. You're just too honorable for your own good, my love. I had to add a lot of smiles and little touches and looks together to come up with the idea that you wanted me. I know one hundred percent how I feel..."

"You were a hundred percent correct about how I feel, too, Janice Lee. I wanted to say something. Almost did several times. We'd be sitting there at the table with your papers and books and you'd shake your head when you understood something and you'd look sideways at me and I'd just melt. You are so utterly, amazingly charming to me. And I just couldn't do anything about it."

She pushed up a little to get within kissing range. Used her new proximity to good result. "We have done something about it now. Dan, I'm serious. Forever."

"Forever, Janice Lee," I said. "I will stand in front of God and family and friends and say it to you."

"Too late. God already knows about me and you. And WE know about me and you. How much more serious can it be? An agreement between people of honor."

"You're a strange and wonderful thing," I said. I twisted to kiss her again.

She responded by climbing on top of me. "I am your strange and wonderful thing, sir. And YOU are mine."

"As it should be. And shall be."

"So if Grandma doesn't throw a hissy fit, I stay here?"

"You stay here. Never again will we part."

Giggle. "School. Work."

"You know what I mean. Besides, you have another week of school and then you're out for the summer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.