Jan
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan is a middle-aged divorced engineer living in an apartment complex. There's a young teen who's recently moved in. She's living with her grandmother and things are in a turmoil in her head, if not her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I found myself being pushed backward onto the bed. I finally caught my breath and enough neurons fired off for me to speak again. "Wait, Jan ... we don't have to do this..."

"What, Dan? Because I'm too YOUNG?"

"Uh..." There went the speech ability again.

"I'm sixteen. I know girls that haven't been virgins since they were eleven. I've known girls who gave their first time to sleazeballs and lost it while they were drunk or high. D'ya have ANY idea how many girls my age are still virgins? Ain't many."

Jan said "ain't", a word she tried to avoid, but this just told me she was on a roll, speaking from the heart. And as this one-sided conversation was going on, she was unbuttoning my shirt. She straddled me, resting on my thighs, and kept on.

"I love YOU, Dan Jansen. And YOU love ME. And sixteen is LEGAL in this state." She was struggling with the buckle on my belt. "And If I have anything to say about it, I am about to make love WITH the only guy I will EVER make love with."

I took her hands off my belt buckle and unfastened it. She rolled off me and I stood up and shrugged off my shirt and slid my pants down. I stepped out of them into her arms. "Then heaven help us, Janice Lee Griffin, because I love you and I intend to keep you forever." I pulled her almost nude body to me and kissed her. She melted into my arms as a clap of thunder echoed in the background.

I felt her shiver. "Thunder scare you, baby?"

She shook her head. "No ... Dan ... I've never ... I mean ... No man has ever touched me..."

"Jan, I love you, baby, and sex has nothing to do with that. We don't have to do anything. We can kiss and go to sleep in each other's arms."

This time she shook her head vigorously. "Nuh-uh," she hissed. "I'd try to rape you and do it all wrong and be traumatized for life."

"Then let's go slow, baby. You set the pace." I held her close to me.

She whispered in my ear, "Get me out of this bra..."

I already had my arms around her back and it was a small effort to unhook the two hooks of her a-cup bra. I eased the straps off her shoulders and she stepped back as the bra fell to the floor. She covered her breasts up with crossed arms and looked at me. "I don't have big titties, Dan. Guys like big titties and I'm flat."

"You have perfect titties, Jan, my love. They are YOUR titties, and therefore, by definition, perfect. I knew how big your titties were. I'll admit, I looked."

She smiled shyly, not something that went with her recent rant, and then dropped her arms to her sides. "Well, love, this is what you get..."

They were perfection in small packages. Firm. Not a bit of sag, perfectly formed, quarter-sized areolae, pink, with similarly colored, eraser-sized nipples poking hard and proud from them. I couldn't resist. I touched. She shivered and "Mmmmmmm" escaped her lips. I gathered her in my arms again and her mouth searched and found mine. She whispered in my ear, "They're okay, Dan? You're not disappointed?"

"No, babe," I said, "they're beautiful, and they're YOU and I shall worship them." I cupped one to reinforce my statement.

A wiggle indicated that she wanted me to release her. I did, and her thumbs hooked the waistband of those panties. And she bent over and stripped them off. Standing, she said, "Well, this is all of me..." She smiled.

I smiled, too. "Perfection," I said, noting a fine fuzzy patch of blonde hair on her mons, the beginning of a sweet and magical slit peeking out from under.

She took a deep breath. "Now, let's see you..."

I hooked my thumbs in my own waist band.

"Wait," she said. "Let me."

I looked at her quizzically.

She kissed me again, whispering, "It's the first time I get to see one when I WANT to, babe. Let me do it MY way."

"Okay, baby," I said, brushing her hair with my hand and garnering another short kiss.

The kiss broke and she kneeled in front of me. Her fingertips curled into the front of my waistband. The front of my briefs was tented out, my dick as hard as I ever remembered it. Jan tugged the elastic downward, dragging my briefs down past my dick. When she slid them to my thighs, I kicked a little and they slid to the floor. I stepped one foot free of them, looking down at the strawberry head at my crotch.

Her angelic face turned up to me, grinning, as her hand touched me for the first time. I shook, knees almost giving way. She pulled her hand back. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, oh, no, sweetness. It's just more feeling that that thing's EVER felt..."

"Dan, you've BEEN with other women..."

"And never have I desired one as much as you..."

"You're sweet, baby. Lay on the bed..."

Like I'd turn THAT order down. I threw the covers back off the bed and lay in the middle of a cool, smooth sheet and Jan bounced onto the bed, kneeling by my side, completely nude, and as far as I was concerned, completely perfect.

She looked at me, blue eyes twinkling, smiling. "Now don't have a heart attack, but I'm gonna touch you again." She giggled. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft, exploring. "Wow," she said. "It's hard and soft at the same time. And it feels like there's a bone in it."

I was beyond normal arousal. "Baby," I said, "it's very excited..."

"Because of ME?!?!?"

"Oh, yeah..." she played some more. "But how much do you know? I mean, about how a guy works?"

"We had sex ed. I know about sperm and semen and stuff, and it comes out ... I mean, I HEARD some of Mom's guys say "I'm comin'" and I put two and two together ... Why?"

"Because I am VERY, VERY excited. It hasn't been touched by a woman in I don't know how long, and NEVER by one as beautiful as you."

She smiled again, her fingers curving under my balls, weighing them. "So???"

"So it's about to explode. Stuff's gonna squirt."

"You're gonna have an orgasm, you mean. What's all this clear stuff, then?"

"Oh, no, babe ... What you're doing to me is gonna be waaay past a mere orgasm. I may end up in a parallel universe. The clear stuff's a lubricant. It makes that to make intercourse easier for us."

She giggled. "And I'm doin' that?"

"Yes."

"Like this?" Her hand slid up and down the shaft.

"Just a little bit looser, cutie. Slide the skin up and down with your hand."

Her grip adjusted and she did about four or five more strokes when my eyes squinched shut and I said, "Oh, godddddddd!!!" and the first spurt leapt from the head of my dick and landed who knows where.

"Eeek!" she squealed. "Should I stop?"

"Oh, please don't. milk it. Squeeze a little and tug."

Obediently she gave it her best try and it was plenty good enough. The second and third surges ended up on my chest and belly and the remainder flowed copiously over her hand. Finally I took in a deep breath and sighed.

Flexible, she leaned over and kissed me full on the mouth. Giggling, she said, "I made you feel good..."

"Yes, indeed, you did, baby."

She looked at the gobs of semen on her hand, looked at me, and her eyes turned wicked. She brought the hand to her mouth, gave a tentative lick, tasting, then licked it off her hand. Grinning at me, she scooped the drops off my chest and stomach and put them in her mouth, too. "If I made it, then it's mine."

My dick was semi-flaccid. She kissed me. I tasted my own juices in her kiss. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Uh, I'm sorry. Maybe you didn't want to kiss me after I licked your stuff."

"Baby," I said, "There will never be 1 time that I won't kiss you. And count myself lucky."

Her hand wandered back down to my dick. "Mmmmmm," I said. "That feels soooo good."

She tilted her head as if a thought was crossing her mind. "Can I try sucking on it, Baby?"

"You can. Some women don't do that, though."

"I'm not "some women", Dan. I'm YOUR woman. And if my mom could do it in our living room to some guy she brought home from a bar, I can do it to my man."

"Okay ... I hope you like it."

She pounced on it, her face inches from it, and landed a soft kiss on its head, then a tentative lick and then the head of my dick disappeared into a little bit of nirvana. I heard and felt her "Mmmmmmm." It went instantly hard.

Giggle. "I FELT it grow in my mouth!" Another suck. "So, like, tongue?"

"Yes. Tongue."

She experimented, laving her tongue around the head. Giggling. "I found such a neat toy! Lemme guess. This ridge thingie feels good when I mess with it." She played lips over my coronal ridge. Her eyes turned toward me. "Teeth?"

"Careful. Not too hard."

"How hard?"

My turn to demonstrate. I tugged and she came up to my head. Kissed me. And at eye level were those remarkably firm and delectable titties. I sucked one into my mouth and circled the nipple with my tongue.

"Omigod!" Her hands clamped me to her breast. I nursed for a few seconds, feeling her body shake. And then I bit.

"Too hard?"

"No. Harder."

"Like that?"

"Yessssss!" she hissed.

"That's how hard, then..."

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "I can do that..."

"Later," I said. "I like what I'm doing." And as I nursed and tended one tit and then the other, my free hand slid up her thigh. At my touch, her opened her legs and my fingers gently brushed the firm, moist lips of her pussy.

"Oh, Dan ... I'm dying ... It all feels ... It's almost too much."

"Do I need to stop?"

"I'll kill you if you do," she hissed.

I rose up in the bed and eased her onto her back and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and pulled us together. As my fingers worked gently at her pussy, her body shook. I dipped a wet finger in between the lips and slowly explored. Her muscles spasmed as I gently circumnavigated her clitty. She WAS wet. I slid my finger back down inside her slit, finding the opening to her hole. As I gently slid my finger inside her, her back arched. I noted the slightest obstruction of her hymen.

"Auuuggghhhhh! Oh!"

I went back to slowly teasing her clit with my fingertip and kissed my way from her face to the hollow of her throat, then her titties, lingering on each one for a minute, her hand on the back of my head, holding me there pressing my mouth on her nipples. It was when I moved down to her navel, a delicate "innie", and licked deep in it, that the idea downed on her that I might have something further in my plans for my mouth...

Her hands gently urged me further down. I could smell her excitement and I savored the soft hair and the firmness of her pubic mound, kissing lightly...

Jan decided that this was not the time to appreciate subtlety. She pushed. "Dan! Do it! Do me! I need to feel your tongue!"

I shifted in the bed to lay between her thighs and kissed, teasing as much as I dared. Fingers gripped into my hair and pulled my face into her pussy's lips and I let my tongue explore the regions just vacated by my fingers. Her taste was exquisite as I scooped her essence into my mouth. Finally my tongue hit her clit.

"Yesssssss!" she hissed, "That's where!"

My reply was "Mmmmmm!"

"OHGOD! I feel that!"

I kept licking and sucking, working her center over with my lips and tongue and her hands tugged frantically at the back of my head as she neared the edge.

"Nnnnnngghhhh! Oh Dan! Ohgodohgodohgod! Yessssss! I'm..." breathe, "I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!"

Her fingers lifted my face from her pussy and she struggled for breath. Her fingers released me and my face fell right into that wet pussy ... and my tongue sought out its new little friend.

"Ohhhh, noooooo! Dan ... I can't ... not ... nooo ... Ohhhhgodyesssssss!" Two. "Come up here..."

I climbed up to her side and cuddled her into my arms. Her eyes fluttered open and a smile showed up.

"Are you okay, my love?"

"Oh, Dan, I've never been this okay in my life ... I mean, I, uh ... you know, I do myself sometimes, but WOW! Not like THAT! Oh, baby..." She curled into me, her arms trapped between us, her hands making fists against my chest as her breathing regulated. Finally she freed a hand and reached down to grasp my dick gently.

"Dan," she said softly, "If we do this next thing, in some societies we're married..."

"I know about that, baby ... But your virginity is yours. You get to decide. We don't have to. You've already brought me far above anywhere I've ever been."

I got a kiss. And a little soft voice. "I love you, Dan."

"I love you, Jan."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.