Jan
Introduction

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - Dan is a middle-aged divorced engineer living in an apartment complex. There's a young teen who's recently moved in. She's living with her grandmother and things are in a turmoil in her head, if not her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jan. Short little name for a tall young girl. Not quite alone, just escaped from a bad situation and sort of floundering in her feelings and where her life is going.

And she meets a guy in the same apartment building. Sound familiar?

This story was one of the first I wrote a couple of years ago. You'll note some similarities with the themes and premises and characters. I know it's there, so you don't have to tell me. I was having fun with the idea and had not quite headed off on the stories that ended up as "Community".

It's a neat little story, I think. I also think It would have a lot more impact if it wasn't going to be viewed as one of MY stories because I do this thing pretty often, but still, you're welcome to read and enjoy.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.