Stolen Pleasures
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Sasha Distan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jahke is sitting "reading" in the library when two demons show up looking for fresh meat. And one of them takes a certain liking to their new human friend. It becomes minor horned demon Sitka's job to take care of his new charge and introduce him to all the pleasures of demon life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Jahke yawned like a lion, his jaw creaking as he stretched. He was warm, the bed was soft, and the sleep in the back of Jahke's mind saw no reason for him to get up yet. It caught his will and dragged him back under quickly.

He was sitting in the wing chair in the library, dreaming of the book in his lap, the lost soldier and his new werewolf companion frolicking in the woods. Jahke grinned, satisfied and sated, the languid heat between his legs spreading through him. Something dark flashed across his vision, fire and smoke. Reality pulled at Jahke's mind but sleep was stronger. The floor of the library was twigs and grass, he was in the woods. Jahke peered around a tree and bit back laughter to see the muscled soldier on his hands and knees. The wolf nuzzled at his rear, the long muzzle and clever tongue eliciting cries of pleasure. Jahke went to undo his trousers only to find that he wasn't wearing any. Reality tugged again and this time Jahke opened sky blue eyes and reality jolted him to full wakefulness.

He lay on a soft bed of furs, covered in a woven blanket of raw felted wool and stared at a low rough stone ceiling. Jahke sat up and looked around the room. Apart from the bed, which was oval rather than square, there was a long low couch like a chaise-lounge, two wooden chairs and a small thick wooden table. There was nothing else but a single door and sconces holding candles along all the walls. Jahke drew the blanket around his naked form and began to panic. His memory scrolled backwards and the vision of Sitka's eyes, that black onyx, hands wrapped around his naked, raped, exhausted body as he was lifted. After that last drop of compulsion there was nothing, he remembered nothing.

While Jahke sat and pondered his situation the door opened with a low noise of stone and stone and an all too strange and familiar figure stepped into the room. Now that Jahke could see him in the candle light he focused on the vision of the demon before him. Sitka's skin was black as pitch and his face was shaped onto a squarish short muzzle, teeth sharp and pointed and angular features with high cheek bones. His hair around the great curved horns was black, thick with a soft wave fell to his strong rounded shoulders. He was bare chested and the candle light played off his fine deep muscled chest. The swing of the heavy lion cloth fastened with thick leather belts and buckles fell from his hips between his legs. Legs which were long, strong, finely muscled, oddly jointed to end in paws again with the short, sharp nails which had left puncture marks in Jahke's pale skin.

Jahke shivered but the onyx eyes ignored him and Sitka began to unwind the cloth strips from around his arms.

"Did you sleep well?" the gravel and iron filings voice made Jahke's teeth chatter and he worked his way across the bed to the far side, his back against the cold stone wall.

"W-where am I?" Jahke clutched at the blanket around him and watched as Sitka laid the strips of clothes over the wooden chair that held his cloak. He began to unbuckle the belts that held the loin cloth in place and repeated his first question.

"Please sir," Jahke's voice shook, and his new wounds scraped against the rough stone of the wall, "Please let me go."

"No," Sitka's voice was heavy, "You can't you back little one."

"Where is this?" Jahke's eyes were fixed on the now naked form of the horned demon, his throat remember the uniquely twisted ridged shape, the firmness of that near-keratin sheath. Jahke was horrified to find his libido hardening his own penis despite his fear, "Where am I?"

"Home," Sitka replied, "This is your room, well it used to be my room..."

"What are you?"

Sitka shrugged, and the movement of his muscles caused inspiring things to happen to Jahke's anatomy.

"A demon. We're not in England anymore, you might have guessed that."

"Oh god..." Jahke tried to stand, pushing himself away from the wall, tripped and fell from the bed. Sitka moved across the room with swift footsteps and caught his head before it hit the floor. "Thank you," it was an automatic reaction and Jahke smiled as he sat up. The demon smiled back at him, and there was something like warmth in his eyes when Jahke met them. He still shook with fear when the demon touched him, but he could control it enough not to try and run away. Sitka cradled the back of his head in one huge hand, strong fingers in his hair and send a wave of warm compulsion through him. Jahke tilted his face towards the demon and responded when he was kissed.

Sitka tasted of smoke and wood chips and peat and his mouth was hot and hungry on Jahke's own. The boy kissed him as though his life depended on it, hands snaking around the defined muscles of Sitka's torso and clinging on as their kiss deepened. Jahke's throat was sore from the rape but the pain was overridden by the demon's power of compulsion. The desire to do what the demon wanted, to be supple and compliant, was enough to keep him locked together with the demon as the horned figure scooped him up, mouths still tasting each other, tongues combined, while Sitka laid him out on the bed. A wave of one hand was enough to dim the candles so that the room was lit only with a soft glow, but when the kiss broke, Jahke's eyes again lit up as the compulsion lost the war with his self-awareness.

Jahke struggled, but he was held by the weight of Sitka above him, the demon's hands pinning his arms to his sides. Sitka kissed his neck and Jahke tried to twist away. The long slow draw of Sitka's rough tongue on his neck petrified and fascinated him and the sink of sharp fangs into his flesh was painful and weirdly delightful. Sitka groaned at the flood of hot sweet blood in his mouth and drank greedily as Jahke moaned in pain.

"Please..." Jahke prayed that begging would work, "Please don't ... not again, I don't ... please don't do this."

Sitka lapped up the blood that seeped from Jahke's new wound and grinned. He let go of Jahke's arm and wrapped his fingers around the boy's stiffening cock.

"No..." Jahke sobbed, "No don't..." But it was too late as Sitka half growled his appreciation for Jahke's smooth shaft, the high tight balls beneath. And Jahke could feel the weight and heat of Sitka's own ridged shaft, the rounded tip nudged against his balls, seeking out the heat of him. Jahke reached out to push the demon away and his hand closed on the thick ridged horns that curled either side of the demons head, the keratin shaft as thick as he wrist near the base. He tried to pull the demon away from him but only succeeded in lifting his head from his throat.

"Well then, if you like..." Sitka grinned and shifted his weight lower and Jahke suddenly realised how it might look. He shouted no, and then groaned at the demon's mouth closed around his cock. Now he held tight to Sitka's horns as the demon grazed him with sharp teeth, swallowing him down. Jahke groaned, his back arching off the bed, allowing the demon to take everything he had. Short clawed fingers raked down his sides, cupped the rounds of his arse as the demon pulled his hips ever closer. Jahke wanted to struggle, he wanted to resist, wanted it to be compulsion that made this feel so good, and he knew it wasn't.

Sitka's rough tongue and smooth throat closed around him and Jahke shuddered and screamed as, gripping the demon's horns, he came with a violent thrust. Sitka drank him down without even a pause and leant up grinning like a Cheshire cat. Jahke's pupils were huge, blown by the force of his orgasm, and now that he was spent he was wary of the hot lust in the demon's black eyes.

"I-I-I-I'm scared..."

Sitka smiled at him.

"You don't need to be scared," he placed a hand over the side of Jahke's face, holding him from jaw to hairline, "Do you want to be scared?"

Jahke shook all over, but shook his head.

"No..." his voice quavered and a moment later the demon poured a hot dose of compulsion down his throat. It was like a drug, soothing the raw angry parts of his civilised mind, letting him give himself over to the wants of his body.

Sitka rolled him over as Jahke pushed his round butt up towards the demon's waiting mouth as Sitka pulled his knees apart. The hot tongue explored him, soothing the burns from the first time, the soreness, and exciting pleasure from his throat. Jahke pillowed his head on his arms and moaned as Sitka's mouth caressed him. Then it was gone and Jahke moaned wantonly. Sitka slicked his fingers with saliva and ringed the boy's tender hole before pushing in two digits. The entrance stretched to allow him and Sitka sighed in pleasure and the deep heat and constricting tightness around him as he added another finger, feeling for the place inside the boy that would make him squirm. Pain threatened to break Jahke's compliance and Sitka fed him a smaller dose of the magic which made the boy push back against his hand and groan in wanting.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.