Monsters Among Us
Epilogue

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

True Story Sex Story: Epilogue - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Eduardo Mendez Ricardo entered the lobby of his condominium tower in Miami Beach. The concierge smiled at him and said, "Buenas tardes, Señor Ricardo. You have only a few pieces of mail. Your daughter Maria came home about an hour ago with one of her schoolmates. Will that young lady be staying for supper?"

"Thanks, Manuel, I'll let you know," Eduardo said distractedly, looking at the mail, which consisted of bills and investment statements. He made his way to his private elevator.

As he disembarked from the elevator, he saw that there were two school bags and two pairs of shoes in the vestibule. In the living room there were two school uniform jackets thrown haphazardly on a sofa. Looking down the hallway, he saw that the door to Maria's bedroom was closed.

He went directly to his office and opened the viewer on the computer, calling up the overhead camera in the girl's bedroom. There they were on the bed, naked. The dark-haired Maria was kissing a slim blonde girl. She toyed with the blonde's tits and kissed her way down to the girl's pussy. Eduardo turned on the sound.

He heard the blonde's gasp as Maria's tongue touched her pussy and the wet lapping sounds as Maria ate her vigorously. It was time to call a halt to things. He closed the viewer and went back into the living room.

"Maria, darling, I'm home," he called. There were scrambling sounds from the room down the hall. Soon, the girls emerged, fully dressed but looking slightly dishevelled, the blonde blushing bright red. He smiled at them and said, "Sweetheart, would you introduce me to your friend?"

Maria kissed him on the cheek. She smelled like pussy. "This is Taylor. She's in my homeroom," she said. "We were working on some homework."

"Manuel told me that he saw you coming in. He asked me if Taylor would be staying for supper. Will you have supper with us, Taylor?"

The blonde picked up her uniform jacket and hurriedly put it on. "No, I'm sorry, Mr. Ricardo. In fact, I'm going to have to get home. Thanks for everything, Maria. I'll see you on Monday." She picked up her school bag and got in the elevator.

Richard looked at the girl standing before him. "Pilar," he said, "I'm a little disappointed in you."

She came to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. "I'm Maria, Daddy. Maria, not Pilar."

"Then you have to act like Maria. Maria doesn't have sex with her school mates. Don't you remember the first and most important rule?"

"Yes, Edward. The rule is 'Don't shit where you eat.'"

"That's right. And right now your plate has a great big turd in the middle of it. I will give you one warning and one only. I've been looking for you all my life, and I want you to stay with me. But if you place me in danger, I will drop you so fast it will make your head swim. Do you understand?"

She stared at him, her face pale. "You'd really do that?"

"I would. I will. Don't do this again. Once can be put down to kids experimenting. Twice is a major offence. In my court, anyway. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. I understand."

Richard kissed her again. He said, "Let's go to my room and make love."

Pilar grinned. "No, let's go to my room," she said. "It still smells like Taylor." As they walked down the hall, she said, "I'm sorry about Taylor, but she was so easy and I'm just so horny. Can we go hunting again? Soon? Please?"

"We will. Just be patient." He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. "We'll go hunting very soon. I have everything planned," he said.


It's possible that you may meet Richard and Pilar. Or Eduardo and Maria. Or whatever names and identities they chose to use. But you'll only see them if they choose to be seen. Rest assured that when and if you meet them, your life will become ... interesting.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.