Monsters Among Us - Cover

Monsters Among Us

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After breakfast, Richard announced, "Ladies, Pilar and I are going hunting. In the meantime, you two can amuse yourselves however you'd like." He pointedly ignored their questions and pleas. He'd already placed some clothing for Pilar in the bedroom: a nice top and skirt, minus underwear.

When she was dressed, she checked herself out in the mirror. "Wow," she said, "I look pretty sexy." And there was no denying that she did look sexy. In fact, she looked like a pedophile's wet dream. Her breasts thrust proudly against the thin material of the top, leaving little to the imagination. Her bare legs glistened beneath the short skirt. In fact, the skirt was so short that it would be nearly impossible for her to sit without exposing her bare pussy.

Richard laughed. "I bet," he said, "that you're getting turned on just thinking about being in public in that outfit."

Pilar blushed. "Yeah, it's kind of a turn on. Scary, too. And in a way that makes it even better."

Quickly, Richard gave her an injection. Not enough to knock her out, but she'd never remember the location of his hideout. Then, he led her to the car parked outside the front door.

By the time they arrived at the subway station, she was starting to be more aware of her surroundings. As he parked the car, she said, "Wow, how did we get here so quickly."

"It's magic." Richard led her to the secluded little park next to the parking lot. They sat on a bench, and he explained his plan. When he was sure that she understood and was ready to put it into operation, he said, "Great! Now, we're going to take a little ride and see who takes the bait."

Richard and Pilar sat side by side in a subway car. When someone sat across from them, Pilar would spread her legs slightly. Those who looked at her couldn't help seeing her bare pussy. Several kept glancing at her surreptitiously. One older woman glared at her. Pilar stuck out her tongue. The woman walked by her on her way out of the car. She said, "Hussy! You'll get what you deserve."

Pilar smiled and said, "Thanks. I certainly hope so." The woman looked as though she was about to say something more, but she just left, shaking her head.

They rode on. There were only a few stations remaining before they completed the loop back to where they'd started, and there were very few people remaining in the car. A teenage girl got in the car. She was pretty, or would have been without her sullen expression. Like Pilar, she was wearing a top and skirt. However, it was obvious that she wore a bra, and, in spite of the summer heat, her legs were covered with black tights. In her ears were white iPod buds. Her music was audible even over the subway noise.

She sat down across from them, deliberately not looking at anyone. Pilar smiled and opened her legs. The girl noticed Pilar's motion. Her eyes widened as she saw what was on display. She glanced away for a moment. Then she looked back as though she couldn't tear her eyes away. She pursed her lips as she stared at the younger girl's crotch. Richard whispered, "Go."

Pilar got up and crossed the subway car. She sat next to the older girl. The girl took off her earbuds, and they talked. Richard couldn't hear exactly what was said over the noise, but he smiled as he saw Pilar gesturing toward the door. She looked back at the girl with a questioning look. The girl nodded her head. Pilar smiled. The subway pulled into the station from which the journey had begun. Pilar and her prey left the car hand-in-hand.

Richard waited until the last moment, then leapt out of the door. He followed the two girls at a discreet distance. He didn't need to keep them in view, since he knew their destination. By the time he arrived at the park, they were seated side by side on a bench. They couldn't be seen from the station, the parking lot or the street. Richard sat on another bench. He was behind a bush. They couldn't see him, nor could he see them, but he could easily hear their conversation.

"You're really pretty, Lawren," Pilar said. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen," came the answer.

"Do you like girls?" Pilar giggled. "That's a silly question. I know that you do cuz you were staring at my pussy, and here you are with me. I like girls. Of course I like boys, too. Sex can be good with anyone. It's just different with girls. Have you every been with a girl?"

"Sort of. Like on sleep-overs and things."

"Nobody can see us here. And if anybody comes into the park, we can see them before they see us. So would you like to feel my pussy? Here, give me your hand. Oh, that feels nice. I'd really like to feel your pussy, too. Can you take those tights off? Here, let me help you."

The teens fumbled about for a moment. Then Pilar said, "Oh yeah, it's really a nice one. And it's really wet. Wow, we better take a little break. I'm about to come. Don't want to come too soon, do we? Would you like some gum?"

Richard smiled. Pilar was great. She was playing out the line and pulling in the fish just as though she was an old hand at this. He peeked around the bush. Lawren's head was lolling to one side. The drugged gum had done its work. As he came around the bush, Pilar stood up and gave him a high five. "We did it," she said.

Richard smiled, "Not quite," he said. "Help me get her into the car." When they'd loaded Lawren into the back seat, he said to Pilar, "I'm sorry, my little love, but I'm going to have to give you something. It's better for both of us if you don't know exactly where we're going. We're both guilty of kidnapping."

"Oh gosh," she said. "Kidnapping. This is exciting." Richard gently slid the needle into her thigh. "Can I have her?"

"For as long as you want her, she's yours," Richard said. Pilar smiled as she went to sleep.

When they arrived at the hideout, Richard unloaded the sleeping girls into the bedroom. He went into the main room to look after the ladies. When Marie and Patty were sleeping peacefully, he put the car away. When he returned he arranged the women comfortably on chairs. He placed Lawren on a table and gave his other captives a shot of stimulant to bring them to consciousness, first Pilar, then the others. The women also got a nice dose of psychotropic. Pilar did not.

Pilar clapped her hands as she saw the sleeping Lawren. "Oh goody," she said as she undressed, which was quickly accomplished since she was wearing only two garments. Richard took her skirt and blouse and put them away. As Pilar was undressing, her mother, Lawren and Patty opened their eyes and looked around. Richard stepped forward with his hypodermic. "No, please," Pilar said, "don't give her any of that stuff yet. I want to play with her first." Richard stared at Pilar, but he put the needle down. "Play" might, he suspected, mean the sort of play a cat does with a mouse.

Marie said, "Pilar, what are you doing to that girl? Who is she?"

"Never mind, Mother," Pilar said. "I caught her, and she's mine. Edward said so. I can do whatever I want with her. Come here, Edward dear, and help me. She's starting to wake up." Richard helped her to secure the now naked Lawren to the table.

Lawren felt something touching her left breast. Thinking it might be a fly, she tried to brush it away. She couldn't raise her arm. It was held down by something. So was the other one. She opened her eyes and blinked at the light. She was lying on something like a bed. She tried to get up, but her legs were held just as fast as her arms. She turned her head. Pilar was sitting on a chair beside the bed. She was naked. It was obvious what Lawren had felt on her breast. Pilar was playing with her nipple. And Lawren was suddenly aware that she was naked, too. She looked around and saw three other naked people, a man and two women. She said, "What's going on? Who are those people? Why is everyone naked? Where am I? How did I get here?"

"The other people are my boyfriend, my mother and my teacher. You'll get to know them really well. And the way you got here was that Edward and I brought you. You're not too heavy, so we could carry you easily. We brought you to a nice place," Pilar said. "Don't you like being naked? I do." She was playing with both of Lawren's breasts now. "Some people look better with their clothes on. But you look even prettier naked. Your boobies are really beautiful. And they're so soft. I like playing with 'em. Do you like having them played with?"

"I can't move," Lawren said, beginning to panic. "Please let me up."

"You have a really pretty pussy, too," Pilar said. Her hand moved slowly down Lawren's abdomen. Lawren tried to close her legs but to no avail. She couldn't move either of them. Pilar's hand ended its slow journey. Lawren felt Pilar's fingers gently stroking her pubic hair. "You have a lot of hair there," she said. "I'll shave it off in a little while. I'd like to see your pussy without hair." Lawren stared at Pilar, wondering what terrible change had overtaken the girl. Instead of a cute, playful fourteen-year-old, she was acting like a perverted adult. She felt Pilar's fingers parting her vaginal lips.

Pilar said, "Do you like pussies? I know you do, cuz that's how I caught you. You really wanted my pussy. I love pussies, too. And yours is really nice. Getting wet, too. I really like wet pussies. It makes everything a lot easier." She continued to manipulate Lawren's pussy. It was obvious to the older girl that Pilar was quite experienced. She expertly inserted two fingers into Lawren's vagina. "Oh good," she said, "you're not a virgin. Edward will have an easier time fucking you."

Lawren cried out, "Please let me go. Don't do this. Please."

Pilar said calmly, "Don't you like me playing with your pussy? Your pussy seems to like it a lot. It's really wet now. I bet I can make you come. Would you like to come? I bet you would."

"Just let me go," Lawren said. "Let me go, and I won't tell anybody. Honest."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.