Monsters Among Us - Cover

Monsters Among Us

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Richard took his seat between Pilar's legs once more. "Look, Pilar," he said, "look at how much fun Mummy and Ms. MacFarland are having." The girl stared at her mother and her teacher, engaged in their mutual cunnilingus. Richard leaned forward and ran his tongue between the lips of Pilar's sex.

"Oh yeah," Pilar said. "Oh yes. Oh that's so nice."

"Don't they look pretty like that?"

"Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

He rose and stroked his penis up and down her slit. "Would you like to do that with Ms. MacFarland?"

"Oh yeah. Yes, I would."

"Would you like to do it with your mum?"

"Yes. Oh that would be so dirty."

"Would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Richard inserted the head of his penis. Slowly and gently, he pushed himself into her. He felt hardly any resistance from her hymen, or what was left of it. He silently thanked the absent Cousin Manny for his contribution to this feast. Richard continued to push into her until he could go no further. He'd hit bottom. His dick was almost entirely in. Then he began the ancient ritual of thrusting, withdrawing and thrusting again.

Pilar moaned gently, a keening noise deep in her throat. She stared at the two women engaged in 69, then closed her eyes, enjoying her own bliss. Richard's eyes took in the scene in front of him. Two attractive women were engaged in mutual cunnilingus, and the daughter of one of them lay in front of him, her face a mask of ecstasy and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Life could hardly get much better.

Richard fucked the girl slowly, savouring the moment. Even so, Pilar soon reached her first climax. Although he found the nipping of his cock by her pussy quite stimulating, Richard was able to postpone his own orgasm. He continued slowly fucking Pilar. She soon came once more. Richard continued fucking her. She was now fucking him back with abandon.

The movements of the two women on the other table were becoming similarly energetic. Richard bent over and released Pilar. He took her in his arms and felt her arms around him. Her ankles were pressing against his buttocks, encouraging him to speed up the tempo. He kissed her, exploring her mouth with his tongue. The feeling of the warmth and softness of the child's skin against his was wonderful.

He was getting very close to his climax as was she. When his orgasm arrived, it was almost violent, as intense as any he could recall. At the same time, the girl's sex was gripping his member rhythmically. As both he and Pilar descended from their peak, he held her and kissed her gently.

"I love you," she said. "And I don't even know your name."

"What would you like it to be?"

"Edward. Like the hero in Twilight."

"What a coincidence. My name is Edward."

"I love you, Edward.'

"I love you, too, Pilar." Richard did feel quite fond of Pilar. It wasn't exactly the emotion that you or I would call "love." It was more the fondness that a child might feel for a favourite toy. Which is exactly what she had become. For the moment, anyway.

The two adult women were sitting up and sharing a bottle of Richard's drugged iced tea. Patty giggled. "You have a messy face," she said to Marie.

"So do you," Marie said.

"I wonder how that happened," Marie said. Both women giggled.

Richard knew that he'd have to modulate the amount of drugs the two women were consuming. They were both quite high. They were on the borderline between compliance and inability. "Let's all go into the other room," he said. They looked at him uncomprehendingly. "Follow me," he said. The three of them followed him meekly.

Richard quickly keyed the code into the door and led the way into his bedroom area. It was separated from the office by another locked door with a keypad. "See," he said, "the bed is big enough for all of us. Isn't that nice?" Indeed the bed, a California king-size, was big enough for four people. Especially in the close quarters that Richard had in mind. "Pilar," he said, "do you remember telling me that you'd like to get it on with your mum?"

"Yeah," she said, "but I said a lot of stuff."

"Like that you wanted me to fuck you?"

"Yeah. Like that."

"Well, didn't you want me to fuck you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. A whole lot."

"And I think you'll enjoy what's about to happen." Richard felt his dick hardening again at the thought. "Come here, Marie. Lie down over there. Now, Pilar, lie down on top of Mummy. Doesn't that feel good? Feel how soft she is. Now give Mummy a kiss. Not like that, a real kiss like you and I did. That's better. Now feel Mummy's boobies. Squeeze them. Aren't they nice and soft? Now kiss Mummy's boobies. Suck them just like you did when you were a baby. Now keep on kissing all the way down Mummy's tummy. Oh, what's this? It's Mummy's pussy. Pull the lips apart. Gently, now. See how wet it is? How does it smell?"

"Kinda like mine," she said.

"Because she's your Mummy. Now kiss Mummy's pussy. That's sweet." Out of the corner of his eye he could see that Patty was beginning to play with her own pussy. "Okay. Now lick Mummy's pussy the same way that Patty and I licked yours. That's nice."

Marie was moaning as her daughter ate her pussy. "I think Mummy would like to return the favour. Lie on top of Mummy so she can lick your pussy at the same time. That's the way."

The wet sounds of incestuous cunnilingus were all that was heard in the room until Patty moaned. Her hand was quite busy in her pussy by now. "Oh my. I think poor Patty is feeling left out. Let's let her join in the fun.

He arranged the three women in a triangle. Pilar's pussy was in her mother's face. Patty's was in front of Pilar. And the by-now familiar pussy belonging to Marie fell to Patty. "Now everybody can have fun."

The room was soon full of the sounds of moaning and licking. This was going to make some incredible video footage. People would pay handsomely for it. Mother, daughter and teacher sucking each other off.

"Okay. Now everybody turn around." They did so.

Pilar was now eating Marie, Patty was licking Pilar, and Marie was going down on Patty. Richard's dick was getting hard as a rock. The sounds and smells were almost too much for him. He moved around behind Pilar. He slid his dick between Patty's face and Pilar's pussy. He was able to penetrate her vagina.

As he gently slid his dick in and out, he occasionally felt Patty's tongue on it. It was getting to be too much. And it was obvious that he wasn't the only one approaching his climax.

Pilar in particular was ready to come as a result of the double stimulation of dick and tongue. She moaned into her mother's cunt as her orgasm overcame her. Richard pulled out his cock and shoved it into Patty's mouth. Her tongue circled the head, and he shot her mouth full of semen. Marie had been pushed over the edge by her daughter's tongue, and Richard's dick in her mouth seemed the final push for Patty.

Everyone came down slowly from their orgasmic bliss. "Wow," Richard said, "that was great. We'll have to do it again."

"Just not right now," Marie said sleepily.

"Let's have our supper and then go to bed," Richard said. He shepherded his charges back into the main room, fed them, drugged them and put them to bed. The two adult women were back on their tables. They were restrained but provided with a button to push in case of a washroom emergency.

Pilar was a different story. Richard took her to his own bed. In spite of his exertions of the day, he was able to fuck her several times that night.

In the nights to come, she was to become his favoured bed companion. "Sort of like a teddy bear that you can fuck," he thought. He particularly enjoyed fucking her in the missionary position. There was something wonderfully perverse about having sex with the child in that position, his large adult frame over her slighter, immature body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.