Monsters Among Us - Cover

Monsters Among Us

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Patty stared at him. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Of course. It's past time for my supper, and I need to eat. How about you? I don't have any gourmet meals available, but I have some fairly decent microwave stuff."

"Okay," she said. "I guess that I could eat something."

"You're not a vegan or anything like that, are you?"

"No, I'm pretty much an omnivore. And I'm hungry, but my main problem is that I really have to pee."

"No problem. You'll find a nicely appointed washroom right over there."

Patty went through the doorway indicated. "One problem," she said, "there's no door."

"Very perceptive of you," Richard said. "And it lacks a door for obvious reasons. I need to know what you're doing."

He chose a couple of meals from the freezer, put them in the microwave, and soon was sitting at the table eating supper with his captive.

After supper, Richard looked at his watch. "I have a bit of work to do in the office," he said. "If you'd like, you can watch television until I'm through." He switched on the big flat screen TV on the wall and handed Patty the remote control. "It won't take me too long."

Richard went into the office at the front of the suite. He browsed the net, specifically looking for information on the school where Patty had worked. He soon found that it was a public school in an upscale downtown neighbourhood. Unlike most schools, it included grades K through 8. He made note of the school's address and looked up the girl, Pilar Mendez. Bingo. She had a Facebook page. Not only that, but she was online. It only took a few minutes for Richard to befriend her, using one of his many female aliases.

He was delighted to see that the little minx had posted quite a few pictures of herself. Looking at her, Richard could hardly believe that she was a grade 8 kid. That would mean she was probably about 14 years old at most. The girl in these pictures looked older than that. But all the other information checked out, so it had to be her. If she'd matured physically so much in advance of her peers, it was no wonder that she'd needed and valued counselling from Patty. But there was more information that brought a big smile to Richard's face and gladness to his heart. According to the posts on her page, Pilar was an only child and her mother a single parent. Not only that, they were planning a big trip, lasting most of the summer. She'd gushed on and on about the trip. They were going to leave in just a couple of days, right after the last day of school.

Richard was so happy that he spent quite a long time fucking Patty. Finally, he allowed her to get some sleep and went to his own bed in the front area. In the morning, he arose, showered, shaved and headed for the rear suite. Of course, he checked the TV monitor before opening the door. Patty was awake and was standing beside the doorway. In her hand, she held a chair.

Richard smiled in admiration. She certainly was a strong girl. He knew how heavy that chair was. Obviously she planned to hit him with it. He chuckled and opened the door. He put his foot through the door as though he were about to stride through it. Patty made her move. He waited until she'd committed herself. He pulled back, the chair crashed into the floor, followed by Patty.

Richard quickly pinned her arms behind her back and roughly pushed her onto the examination table, quickly fastening the straps. "You've just lost your privileges," he said. "I'll leave you confined here alone for a while to consider the futility of what you just attempted."

Richard closed the door and turned off the lights, leaving Patty fastened to the table in pitch blackness and silence. Over the monitor speaker he heard her calling, "Please don't leave me like this. I won't do it again. Oh please God. Please at least turn on the lights. Just a little bit of light. Please!" Yes, this would be a very effective object lesson.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.