Marital Bliss - Cover

Marital Bliss

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5: Back to a perfect family ... nearly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Back to a perfect family ... nearly - a long married couple realise that to keep a marriage interesting takes a lot of work; they share some of their experiences with a sex therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse  

Next morning Pete woke up to the unusual sensation of a wet mouth around his cock and through bleary eyes he looked down to see his own son, Ronnie, feverishly working his mouth up and down on his hard cock. Turning his head towards where his wife normally lay; he saw his wife and daughter smiling as they watched the exciting events unfold; both slowly stroking each other's cunt's.

He could not believe his ears; when he heard his darling sixteen year old daughter say; wow mum is that all going to be mine tonight! Then he remembered the events which unfolded last night; how instead of stopping his son's infatuation with his wife he had not only watched as they fucked but also had his cock sucked to climax by that very son.

Even worse in Pete's mind was the fact that he has secretly wished his son had slipped that fine upstanding hard youthful prick into his aching arsehole; he swore he could feel his anal ring throb at the very thought of being stretched wide to accommodate such a virile prick; even now in the morning light his anal ring twitched as he indulged in such dirty thoughts. As if in a dream he thought he heard his beloved Jan say; Ronnie dearest; daddy likes to take cock up his arse too and if you are really good then maybe he will educate you into those special feelings too.

Ronnie looked up and smiled and asked if Pete really took another man's cock up his arse and what did it feel like to be fucked like a slut; at the very mention of being called a slut Pete actually shivered. Before Pete could answer Jan said; oh it feels like you want a take a shit in reverse and when a cock spurts up there it's like fireworks going off. Suddenly Pete was told by his own son to get into the same position as Jan had been in last night and then Ronnie climbed behind him between his legs and began pushing his hard cock into the crack of his father's arse; Pete had to adjust his son's aim and guide the throbbing cock to the point of it's desire. Now Ronnie's cock began to push past Pete's sphincter muscle and into his dad's arse.

Jan nudged Sarah and pointed to Pete's cock; Sarah took the hint and slid down beside her father and took her first tentative taste of a rampant male cock; with Jan's help she was soon sucking like a seasoned professional hooker and was rewarded when her father began bucking his hips in an involuntary manner as hot spunk filled the young girls mouth. She swallowed quickly noting its salty taste but liking it none the less. Jan clapped noisily as she watched her daughter eat her first spunk meal and just knew it would not be her last; just as Jan began to move to get off the bed, she was stopped by Sarah and suddenly found her legs being prised open by her daughter's hands as she dipped her head between them and began eating her cunt. Jan was surprised because her daughter seemed a seasoned expert at the sensations she was feeling below. Taking hold of her hair she gently pulled her head up with the intention to kiss her but as her lips came free she heard her daughter say; Kathy my school friend and I often do this to each other so I know what I am doing here mother.

Now Ronnie was hammering his cock into his father hot arse and whilst doing so had his hand wrapped around his dad's cock jacking it off despite having seen his sister suck it to a climax only moments later; Pete was amazed that his cock had not softened in the slightest and he was once more beginning to feel the need to buck like crazy with his hips. The bedroom permeated with the smells of horny sex; the scents of hot wet cunts and freshly milked spunk hung heavy in the air.

Jan broke the spell; when she looked at the bedside clock and declared that the kids would be late for school if they did not get a move on; Ronnie gave a few more hard thrusts before embedding his cock deep into his dad's rear and Pete groaned that his arse fucking son was filling his rear with hot fresh spunk. As Pete collapsed forward Ronnie sprung from the bed and taking his sister's hand he said come on sis, let's go shower together.

Pete raised his head and smiled weakly that sounds a good idea; love, why don't we do the same. Jan laughed and said, by the looks of you; you could not even stand to take a shower let alone be any good to me in one. Hand in hand Jan and Pete went off to the master bedroom's en-suite bathroom and stood together under a hot shower; they took their time and soaped each other in all their intimate places delighting in using the shower head spray to tease those still erotically tender spots like Jan's clit and Pete's still gaping anal ring.

For all four members of the Mahoney family the time passed by so slowly today; no more so than for little Sarah Mahoney; as she eagerly anticipated what tonight would hold in store for her. She knew her mother would keep her word and little Sarah and her 34B breasts would be the centre of all the family attention. Finally for her the last lesson of the day; maths which she hated with a passion; finally faded into the past and the home bell signalled the start of her womanly adventure.

She was met at the gates of the school by her brother Ronnie who teased her in front of his friends; she was not really bothered by this because he always tried to embarrass her in front of his schoolmates. But today she thought he almost went too far taunting her that she would feel like a different woman tomorrow; his friends obviously could not see the reference he was making but she knew exactly what he meant. She finally shut him up by saying that tomorrow she may feel different but he would still be a moron.

When Sarah and Ronnie arrived home; Jan sent Ronnie off on some errands and led Sarah up to the master bedroom; leading her into the en-suite bathroom she suggested she take a hot bath and pamper herself a little. Being allowed to use her mother's bath and bath salts was a real treat for Sarah and her mother hung around explaining a few things to her. You know there will be a little pain tonight, darling, after all; your daddy will have to force his cock through your hymen; but it will soon be replaced with an indescribable pleasure and the knowledge that you will be a full blown woman forever afterwards.

She spoke at length about the young girls needs afterwards and about precautions against unwanted pregnancies; also she suggested it may be nice for her to shave her pubic area for the special night and then decide if she wanted to keep it shaved or not; she pointed out that she herself had decided to remain shaven since her first fuck. Sarah looked down at the short blonde pubic hairs and ran her fingers through it; before saying; but mum shaving down there, won't it make me appear more babyish and not like the woman I will become. Her mother laughed as she lovingly said but baby you will always be mum and dad's baby and it would be so special for daddy to take your virginity with you looking as much like his baby girl as you can. This time Sarah laughed and said I never thought of it that way before; I will shave just for daddy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.