Community
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The ongoing adventures of Cindy, Tina, Nikki and Susan as the odd group of intelligent young ladies tackle college, family, friends and life with love and good humor. If you haven't read "Cindy", "Christina" and "Nikki", you're going to be lost on a lot of what's happening here. Do yourself a favor and back up and read those stories first.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Geeks  

Cindy's turn:

Okay, there are days that I am going to remember all my life, like the day (night, actually) that Dan and I finally recognized that we belonged together, by the expedient of me climbing into his bed in the middle of a thunderstorm and practically forcing myself on him.

There is, of course, our wedding day.

There's a whole cluster of 'em centered around the Sisterhood.

There's the day I graduated from high school.

And there's today. I graduated from college. No, I still get to do that cap and gown thing in the spring, but I hold in my hand a letter signed by the president of the Board of Regents and it says "having met the requirements, we confer a baccalaureate degree upon Cynthia Susan Richards, with majors in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a minor in Mathematics."

And I'm fifteen.

Cindy Richards, BSEE. Giggle. Just like my Dan. Oh, I suffer no delusion. Dan's got twenty years and multiple projects under his belt. He knows the same theory I do, but he's seen it put into action in hundreds of ways. I'm green. Very green.

Except I just saw Nikki heading out the back door of the office with her Dan's hand in hers.

Part of me is pink. Celebration. I bend over and whisper in my Dan's ear, "Do we ... can we..."

"Lunch break!" Dan announces.

"Suuuuuure," Alan says. "Go ahead. I got this. Maddie'll be back soon." Maddie's covering the phones this afternoon. She and Mizz Beck trade off.

I practically DRAG Dan across the lot to our apartment.

"Can you believe it, baby?" I ask him.

"I haven't believed anything for two years, little one," he said, wrapping me in his arms. "You're the stuff of fairy tales."

Giggle. "Do fairy tales have this?" I asked, squeezing the lump in his pants.

He bent to hook his hands under my thighs, picking me up so I could wrap my legs around him. I envy Tina her legs for their length. I wrap him up, though, feeling what I'm pressing against, and I'm giggling, not because anything's funny, but because I'm happy. I bounce a little, rubbing the crotch of my jeans against his erection. Very happy. Heading to superlatively happy, because he's walking us towards the bedroom.

This isn't time for finesse and subtlety. We undress ourselves. He pushes me back on the bed and attacks my titties, my woefully small titties, at least that is what I think of them sometimes until Dan gets them.

"Face. Mouth." I finally speak, breathless. As soon as he gets close enough, I pull his face to mine. I'm wiggling, trying to get him between my legs.

"In a hurry?" he asked.

"Hair trigger," I hissed. "If you put it in me, I'm gonna start coming!"

He doesn't speak. His mouth merges with mine, I feel the hot head of his dick spreading the lips of my pussy. I'm wet, I'm supremely horny, and so yes, it's a pussy. And he's pushing into it.

"Ahhhhgod! Dannn!" 'Dan' works as well and any other random sound to vocalize my climax. I hunch up, forcing him as deep as we can get, abusing my button. It's almost like a piezo-electric crystal. Each crunch I give to it sends a charge through my body. I suck a deep breath, latch onto his chest. Otherwise I'm sure my squeals would echo through the yard.

And he's spurting. Adds to mine. Mine adds to his. Perfect that way. When the climax subsides, I give him a pat with my hand, a signal to roll us over, and I'm on top, on fire, glowing, incandescent. Sooooo good ... I feel the soft plop as he falls out of me. I scoot up a little bit, kiss his nose. He does that to me. Melts me.

He's smiling. "You are perfect beyond words, Cindy."

"Only because you complete me, my Dan."

"First time I ever made love with an engineer," he said.

I grinned. "Yeah. That's right! Was it any good?"

"I only passed through parallel universes to get back here," he said. "Apparently engineers are great lovers."

Giggle. "You're just finding out? I've known it for years."

"I love you, you know..." he says with a kiss.

"I love you right back, you know."

We spent a few minutes in that embrace, me on top, him caressing me like his fingertips were reading sonnets in Braille on my body. Then he's caressing my face, running fingers into my hair, pulling it back, kissing my face...

I wonder. Wiggle. YESSSS! My turn on top! Ten GOOD minutes before I can feel him chugging away inside me again, triggering my THIRD. I wake up in his arms.

"Mmmmmm," I hum. "We really ought to shower, then go be social."

"Or stay here and be sexual..."

Giggle. "Go ahead, evil man! Tempt me to succumb to my animal instincts!"

He sits up, holding me against himself, so I'm sitting in his lap.

"We need a picture of us like this," I whispered.

"Uh, no..."

"Why?"

"You're too young."

"We're married."

"So we could have that picture, but since you're only fifteen, it's child pornography."

"It stays here."

"Can't risk it, baby..."

"Well, I see us in the mirror ... we're perfect together. When you're holding me like this, I FEEL perfect. I just wanted to capture it."

"You are perfect, and no picture could capture everything that makes you so."

"Just so you know I've thought about it. Thought about something else, too."

"I'm almost afraid to ask."

I giggled. "You remember how the first time I saw you naked, I asked why you didn't have pubic hair?"

"Yeah. You want me to grow it back?"

I shook my head. I know what that does to Dan. I felt the stirring beneath me. "Not even. I want us to shave mine."

"Uh, you don't have much as it is. It's fine and light red. Doesn't get in the way."

"You shave yours. I want to shave mine. Try it. If we don't like it, I'll let it grow back."

"Okay, my kinky little pixie..."

"What's kinky about it? You've been that way ever since we met."

"You got me there. Might itch."

"Read about that. Willing to risk it." I know what he's thinking. Me. Small titties, kind of thin. Hips aren't really broad, not like Tina's or, wow! Susan's. I kind of look like a kid, fifteen or not. And with a hairless pussy...

We've had the talk after somebody at school told me that he might have a thing about young girls. I asked him outright when we got home together.

"Nope," he'd said. "Got a thing about Cindy. Inside is more important than outside. Never was attracted to young girls in a sexual way. You're just a perfect package who happens to be (at the time we talked about it) fourteen."

So right now it's a curiosity thing with me. And if Dan LIKES it? It's ME!

We took a quick 'we smell like an orgy' shower, dressed and went back to the office. Nikki and Dan 2.0 were already back there, joined by Stoney and Jo. Susan was sitting by Jason.

Nikki snickered. "Hour and a half."

"Who appointed YOU timekeeper?"

"Why does..." she started to pop off something saucy, but halted when she saw Terri and Rachel headed our way. Beck was behind them.

Beck said, "Afternoon at the library. I saw the email. It's not a joke?"

"Nope!" Nikki and I said, almost in unison.

"So," Beck said. "Short version. Bachelor's degrees."

Nikki let the cat out of the bag. "Master's candidates."

Stoney said, "Well SHIT!"

"Stoney!" Jo squealed. "We're HAPPY for them."

"Yes, I really am," Stoney replied. "Cindy. Nikki. Congratulations. Does this mean your husbands get even BIGGER pedestals to put you on?"

"Nah," I said. "I'm just a simple little Alabama girl. A plain little pedestal suits me just fine. And you're a fine one to talk. I can only imagine the pedestal you keep Jo on..."

Jo tittered, "I have TWO, actually! One is stone, carved with ancient Celtic symbology, the other is hewn oak, carved with the runes of my Norse ancestors. Stoney has taken possession of them from my parents."

"See! That's what you get for your wisecracks," my Dan said. "This is NOT a safe crowd for popping off."

"I stand in awe," I said.

"So what's your master's thesis?" Stoney asked.

"Remember when you were home-bound and you called Dan to talk about engineering stuff, and I asked you about dI/dT?"

"Yeah?"

"Mitigation Techniques in the Propagation of DC Pulsewidth Modulation in High Energy Electrical Systems."

Beck was shaking her head. "I can't believe I'm listening to a fifteen year old talking about HER master's thesis." She looked at Nikki, who was smirking. "Not that being sixteen makes it any easier."

"We're only a little bit jealous," Tina said.

"Oh, yeah," interrupted Nikki. "Professor Simpson asked about HER again."

Terri perked up. "ME? Really?"

"Yes," Nikki said.

"What does that big ol' college want with my precious little girl?" Alan said.

"Oh, Daddeeee!" Terri squeaked. "They're just curious."

"No," Nikki retorted, "I'm pretty sure that Doctor Simpson thinks Terri's a better graduation prospect than some of his current students." That got a combination of giggles, smirks, nods of assent and from Alan, a slide into 'Father-Protector' mode.

"Sure," he said. "It's funny, but this is my daughter."

"And MINE," Tina added.

"And MY little niece," said Susan, reinforced by a chorus of 'Yeah'.

"Look," my Dan said, "We're getting in this kinda deep, folks! I mean, it's bad enough that fifty percent of our engineering staff is under the age of eighteen. Exactly what do I do with an engineer who isn't yet TEN?"

Terri's head whipped around. "Uncle Dan, what makes you think I wanna be an ENGINEER?!?"

Alan's jaw dropped so hard I heard a clank when it hit the floor.

"Omigod! Terri!" Tina squeaked.

"Well?!?" Terri said. "I know ever'body here's into engineering, but I just might wanna do something else."

"Like what?" Tina asked.

Terri's eyes flashed. I saw it. I know the little thing's playing us now, so I just hang on for the show.

"I dunno," Terri said. "Do I have to make a career choice? I'm not even NINE yet!"

I had to turn my head to make sure she didn't see me smirking.

"'Sides," Terri continued, "I read about Leonardo da Vinci. Do you think he's a good example? Wasn't an engineer. Knew LOTS of stuff."

Beck turned, bounced her head against the wall. "She wants to be da Vinci."

I whispered as I consoled Beck. "Wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't capable of it."

One of the emails I sent out went to Mister Bill, Dan's old boss and my adopted grandfather.

I got the phone call, stepped out of the room.

"Mister Bill! Thank you for calling me! Can you BELIEVE it?" I squealed.

"Cindy, with you, I believe it. Dunno what it is, but I've always thought there was something different going on with you. I'm so very proud! You said you're doing the graduation ceremony in the spring with the end of the spring semester?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.