Community - Cover

Community

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The ongoing adventures of Cindy, Tina, Nikki and Susan as the odd group of intelligent young ladies tackle college, family, friends and life with love and good humor. If you haven't read "Cindy", "Christina" and "Nikki", you're going to be lost on a lot of what's happening here. Do yourself a favor and back up and read those stories first.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Geeks  

Jason's turn:

I won't bother you with details of my recent marriage and honeymoon. In the stilted language of business correspondence, the results exceeded expectations. In the language of Jason, who went to sleep some nights completely drained, Wow! Just wow! I kind of deduced that Susan would not be the 'shy virgin' type. She had the 'virgin' part, to be sure, but shy? Susan was not shy the first time I laid eyes on her. She was happy and bubbly and sassy and bright. Having her as my wife just gives us a whole new avenue to share with one another.

Okay, that's all you get of that. We got back from the honeymoon, showed up at her mom and dad's place, invited Alan and Tina and Terri over, and we shared dinner together with me fighting my father-in-law for control of the barbecue grill.

And we got back into living. In three weeks Susan is supposed to go talk with the people at Auburn. I'm going, too. I don't fool myself. Susan's there because of high scores and good grades and she's already got a pretty good chunk of a scholarship.

Me? I'm going to find out how I go about correcting an error I made when I listened to the wrong kind of 'friends' at school. They talked me into pursuing a technology degree instead of going whole hog after an engineering degree. Because "Dude, that math stuff will eat your ass up!" and I believed them. Don't get me wrong here. I've done pretty well with the degree I did get. I've never missed a day of work. I have a good reputation and that makes me awfully portable if I needed to be.

Lately, though, I've worked with some really good engineers and they seem to think I should go for the next rung on the ladder. So does Susan. And truthfully, I've often regretted not having that degree instead of the one I have. So I'm going for it. The conversation with Auburn is going to be about how I can take what I have and move up. I don't delude myself. Work is going to be needed.

This time, though, college will be different. No loser buddies. No partying. A support network beyond anything I imagined the first time I went to college. Then, I had to hunt down a group. This time, I have three experienced engineers and FOUR fellow students, all of them in the stratosphere of intelligence.

That's future, mid term. Right now I'm packing up my stuff and so is Susan. I am putting on my engineering technician hard hat, taking my cutie of a wife along as an unpaid intern, and we're going on a job together.

Dan 1.0, that's Dan Richards, has some contacts at a big electrical utility company and they want some work done for some changes to the power grid. That's fun stuff. No, it's not 'dirty' work at all. We have to go to a bunch of electrical substations all over north Alabama and plug a computer in to each of several protective devices and download the programming from each of them. I figure a couple of weeks will do it. I bring Susan along, she gets to see the real work, gets familiar with some of the hardware, and neither of us has to spend the night alone. Plus, all those miles of driving, I have Susan to talk with.

Of course, this has the side effect of arousing a bit of happy jealousy among the other members of the sisterhood. Cindy spent enough time on Dan 1.0's project to be known as The Engineer's Apprentice, but Nikki has only been to a few conferences with Dan 2.0 and Tina visited our project in Tennessee only a couple of times, both with Susan and a group of high school students.

Susan's eighteen, though. That makes her old enough in the eyes of federal regulations to be able to show up as a worker on industrial and utility sites, so naturally she's signed on as a summer intern. She has a company ID card, her own hard hat and safety shoes, and she really looks good in a pair of jeans and a work shirt.

One thing I've gotten used to with Susan is that she has sisters, three, all of them 'adopted', and they stay in constant contact. Tina, of course, still lives fifteen minutes away in our little town in Tennessee, but now Nikki and Cindy are in an RV park outside of Auburn, Alabama waiting for the apartments to be finished so we can all move in.

Between unlimited minutes on cellphones and the nightly Skype sessions on the computer, they laugh and giggle and share their lives. I know that Susan's sisters have more to share since we've been married. No, they don't talk about sex all the time. They're actually kind of circumspect about it, but now that Susan's a member of that club, too, I know they've giggled their way through some stuff together.

And tomorrow morning we're headed down into Alabama. We have a reservation at a decent hotel for two days, then another for the rest of the week. We expect to come home after we finish on Friday, and go back down next week.

Tonight we were in Alan's trailer, still my temporary home, and now forever etched in the minds of me and my wife as our first home after marriage. The TV was on in the background and she had her laptop open waiting for the Skype chime. It came, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her with three windows open, the faces of Cindy, Nikki and Tina in them, and in Tina's, I saw Terri look in, wave and disappear.

"So you're really going, huh?" Cindy said.

"Uh-huh," Susan answered. "I'm going. But it's not my first job, you know. I worked summers and weekends with Dad and Mom."

"Yeah," Nikki jumped in, "but this is really electrical stuff. I'm envious."

"Me too!" Cindy and Tina said together, then they giggled at the synchronicity.

"Oh, Jason says it's not that big a deal. We plug in a laptop, do a download, that's all."

"But you get to see the inside of those places. I've only seen pictures," Nikki said.

"And we just got to see industrial substations, except for the utility substations for our new plants," Cindy said. "This will be soooo good. You need to take lots of pictures."

"I will," Susan promised.

As for myself, I was tickled to see the excitement these four found for the work I loved.

It was the end of a good day, made so much the better since I joined my blonde cutie in bed. Married two weeks now and I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. As we slid off to sleep, cuddled together after some joyous love-making, with that blonde head on my shoulder, I thought that it had NEVER been this good before.

The alarm pulled us awake at six-thirty. Here's where there is room for friction. Two people with a definite purpose in the morning in a tight space can do that. I let her have the toilet first while I brushed my teeth and then we traded places. She spent a bit of time in front of a mirror with a hairbrush, presenting me with that shiny, fresh-scrubbed look that I just adored. We secured the place, loaded up our bags, and headed out the door, breakfast at a local diner the only thing between us and a road to a new adventure.

And I wasn't surprised when I pulled into the parking lot and saw Alan's pickup there. We met him and Tina and Terri inside and sat together for breakfast.

"Nothing you haven't done before," Alan said, referring to the job.

"Except this time he has a cuter helper than he's ever imagined," Tina laughed.

"Intern!" Susan corrected. "I am a pre-freshman intern."

"Yeah," Jason said. "Aside from the fact that we're married."

"I'm happy you're married, Aunt Susan," Terri said. To me she added, "Uncle Jason, I like going to the movies with you an' Susan."

"I'm glad you do. People don't look at me funny when it's me and you and Susan," I said. I didn't add that they both punched me for laughing too loud at the movies.

When the breakfast crowd broke up in the parking lot, from all the hugs and kisses you'd have gotten the idea that Susan and I were leaving to find the headwaters of the Nile or something. Susan caught me laughing as we got in the truck and I told her.

"Just as well get used to it," she said. "This is the community. It's kind of like an big extended family."

"It could be a lot worse group," I said.

"It has been for some of us, Jase," she said. "I've heard the stories. I'm the normal one of the bunch of us girls."

"I've heard bits and pieces," I said. "Some women aren't made to be mothers. I think I was married to one of those. Was. No, it's different. You're so much different."

Yes, I and my cutie had been over the subject of offspring. She was for it. So was I. We even discussed when such a thing would happen, and had decided that she would get pregnant after she's been out of college a year. "And we'll do honor to our parents if we can do as good as they did with us," she'd said.

When I recounted that conversation to Dad, I think he had a catch in his voice. "Son, she sure sounds like a good one."

And so far, so good. Now we were going to see how we liked working together. We do quite well in the truck, driving. I'm driving, she's as close as she can get to me, and the girl's got active hands and she seems to really enjoy getting me hard. It never takes long. Once we're on the open road, she started teasing, tickling.

"You're making it hard to drive," I said.

She giggled. "It IS hard."

"You know what I mean."

She looked at me with those big blue eyes twinkling. "D'ya really want me to stop?"

"No."

"Is this too much?" she asked as she pulled my zipper down.

"No." I gasped a little as she freed my dick from its hiding place.

"I love every second where I get to do this, Jason," she said.

"Susan, baby, I love every second that you do it, and when you're not, I have to be careful about daydreaming..."

"I know" she smiled. "I get that way about you, too." She had me completely hard, sticking out of the fly of my jeans. She started working my belt buckle.

"What are you doing, little girl?" I asked.

"Wanna get more of it," she giggled as she unsnapped my pants, spreading them open. She stuffed my erection back through the fly of my shorts then pulled then down. Okay, I raised up a little bit, just to help. So here I am, rolling down the road, cruise locked in on seventy, with my pants down around my thighs, an erection, and wiggly, giggly blonde with her hand sliding up and down my shaft.

"You know what I need to do, don't you, honey?" she said, ginning.

"I have no idea." Okay had quite a few ideas.

She squeezed and milked a drop of pre-cum out of the head of my dick.

"Oooo, you're leakity!" Her fingertip gathered the clear, sticky droplet. She made sure I was looking when she stuck that finger in her mouth. "Mmmmmm! I love that. I am not going to even ask if you've ever been sucked while you're driving." She knew some of what I had for a relationship with my long-gone first wife. Honestly, with the first, sex had not been that good. I just didn't know it at the time, because I was a virgin on my wedding night. I have since learned that there is good sex and bad sex, and then there's sex with Susan, which is a whole different dimension.

"I haven't, baby!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.