The Shootist - Cover

The Shootist

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maybe you remember the movie? Well, it's not about that. Not at all.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I'll get to the title of this story in a few minutes; it's taken from an old John Wayne cowboy movie that appears on TV every now and then and still gets watched by guys my age. Most of them know the movie.

Anyway, this all kind of starts with my parents who are both university professors; Mom teaches Humanities and Dad is chairman of the Physics Department. You might think they would be like oil and water and not mix but they did well enough to have me fourteen years ago.

So, knowing that, you won't be surprised that I do pretty well in school myself. I like school and learning new things but I also get a lot of attention from my parents when time comes around for my grades to be posted.

I was in my first year of high school, I was fourteen, having skipped sixth grade, and was taking some advanced placement classes with mostly juniors and some seniors. One in particular was French which I had been taking for several years privately as well.

I had gone to camp at the first part of the summer and was basically with my own age group, something that I didn't always experience in my life, as you can imagine.

So, camp was mostly thirteen- to fourteen-year-old boys and I'm sure that, like me, most, if not all, had probably begun masturbating.

I know I was, just as much as I could and, one Thursday afternoon, I was by myself in the cabin that six of us stayed in so I thought it would be a good opportunity for some 'alone-time' with my best friend.

Well, I was getting along famously, well into my stroking, when I heard from behind me, "Jack that baby, David," and whirled around to see one of my cabin mates had come in.

Well, you know I did what I had to do, tucking myself back in, red-faced, as he said, "Hey, why don't we all do a circle-jerk tonight before lights-out? All six of us?"

So, that's just what happened. The six of us all did our first circle-jerk that night and every night after until we all came home. Just a plain, ordinary run-of-the-mill jack-off session, nothing more, nothing less. But I did get a reputation and that's where the John Wayne movie title came in.

With us being the age we were some weren't cumming very much or at all. But me, well, don't ask me why exactly, I was spurting globs of white sticky cum where some of the others were mostly leaking a clear fluid like I had before it turned white and gooey.

Thus, the nickname, The Shootist. It stuck to me just like my cum stuck to my hand when I ejaculated far and wide as the five others hooted and howled.

So, now you know how I came to have the nickname of The Shootist.

Now, summer was over and I went back to high school and my mix of classes, some the expected freshman and sophomore ones, others, junior and senior level.

The second week of school found me on the school bus as usual as it emptied out. I lived near the end of the route and a girl from my French class moved to the seat I was in near the back of the bus.

"I wanted to ask you something, David, something kind of personal, if that's alright?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever seen a girl when she's naked. Like for real ... in real life?"

"Why would you want to know that, Denise?" I asked warily.

"Well, there are a few of us who would like to see a boy that way and I kind of thought you were pretty cute."

That really didn't explain her question so I asked her directly what she meant, "You asked if I have seen a girl, right? Well, I haven't. But what's that got to do with you seeing me that way?"

Okay, maybe I was dense, maybe I was obtuse?

"Well, if you would show us, then you could see one of us."

Denise Hickens was the sister of a guy my age, Bryce Hickens, who I knew from summer camp. She was a pretty, long-haired blonde who I think any guy would want to see naked.

"Um, well, yeah, I might. When would you want to do this?" I asked, realizing that my pants were certainly showing my interest as the bus rumbled along the road.

"Maybe tomorrow after school. You could get off at DeeDee Wilson's stop, she's the redhead up there in front. She's in our French class. We could do it at her house."

She really meant it, she really wanted to see me naked and then she'd show me herself or one of the girls would; there would be at least two of them, and I would get to see at least one of them myself ... naked. Oh, man.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I said trying to keep my voice calm, just like I agreed to get naked with a girl just about every day.

"Okay, just get off the bus with me and DeeDee tomorrow. We'll drive you home after, okay?" She made me swear I would never tell anyone about this and that they would make sure I was rewarded for my vow of silence.

I agreed and as soon as I got into my house, I ran to my bedroom, stripped out of my school clothes and jacked-off twice. Oh, man, was it good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.