All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 9: I Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: I Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

The party lasted all weekend. It was not the original plan, but Dipak thought it was unfair that some sponsors got left out. Some people appeared during the day and others at night. Alyssa Berto arranged for the caterers to keep plenty of food stocked.

The concubines must have had a plan for me. Ruthie kept me busy on Friday Night. Amita took over for Saturday. On Sunday, Marissa and Alba went for a full-court press on me, only to be pussy-blocked by my classmates' concubines. If not for bathroom runs, my dick would have spent no time outside of a hand, pussy, mouth, or ass.

Marissa finally had enough and got into a shouting match with Maria. My concubine waited for the cheerleader to wind down before smiling. "Taking both of you is a sponsor's choice, Marissa. Not yours!"

"She's my little sister!"

"Stephen has an older sister; he has not even asked someone to take her and her children," Maria said. "I have a little sister, and it is still Jason's choice to take her with us or not!"

"She's my little sister," Marissa whispered. "I can't ... I have to be sure she's okay."

"Then convince Jason that he is getting the better side of this deal," Maria told her. "Miss Schmidt did, so did Cindy Marie. In fact, take notes from Cindy Marie! None of this is your choice, Marissa. Get over yourself or someone is going take another slot from Jason and you'll have to choose between you and your sister."

"You have a sister?" I asked Stephen. "I never heard of her."

"I was a late surprise for my parents," he told me. "She is in her thirties, divorced, and has two kids."

I nodded. "Daniel's Free MILF?"

"You know Daniel, man," Stephen replied. "But he gave me his word a long time ago."

"Good," I said.

"Are you actually going to take the Jessa sisters?" he asked me. "Or are you just forcing them to break themselves up? If they do, they go to the top of every guy's list."

"Alba is fucking gorgeous," I said. "Marissa is strong enough to be the hen-mother for my concubines, but there's a difference between sisters and concubine-sisters."

"If she isn't fair, Maria would fucking lose it," Stephen said with a nod. "Yeah, you can't play games with that shit."

"Unless Marissa can treat the others as Alba's equal, I'm better off going a different route," I told him.

"Unless you find someone else to ride shotgun on them," he said.

I tilted my head and looked at him.

"You gotta be flexible, Jason," he said, laughing at the look on my face. "You could have your Jessa Cake and eat it. Or have it eat you!"

I laughed with him.


Monday morning, we felt like crap.

"I think Sunday afternoon should have been the stopping point," Daniel said. He and Stephen walked up to where I was leaning against the wall.

"This school bell can't ring soon enough," Stephen said.

"Hey, guys!" Dipak yelled a little too brightly. The asshole looked like he spent the weekend sleeping instead of making a run at fucking until his balls dropped off.

I had not done any drinking, but I was tired as shit.

The others straggled in one by one. The concubines walked a few feet away and talked amongst themselves.

"Next weekend, more of the same. Woohooo!" Dipak yelled.

We stared at him in disgust.

"Come on, guys," Dipak said. "We had fun!"

"Did Sonya sneak into my bed last night?" I asked Miriam.

She nodded.

"Christ! I fucked sixteen different women this weekend," I said.

Dipak snorted and waved dismissively. "Sixteen! Just sixteen! You could have doubled that by doing all of the candidate group."

"Do you have SuperBalls?" Miriam asked Dipak. "You fucked all the male concubines too!"

"It's will," Dipak replied. "My Fuck-Fu is stronger than your Fuck-Fu."

"Watch out!" Daniel yelled. He pushed me against the wall and stood in front of me.

Tires squealed! I heard shots but Daniel was pressing me against the wall. He pulled his gun and shot back. I felt bullets hitting him as I drew the automatic from the small of my back. More people near me were firing weapons!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.