All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 6: The Gold-Hearted Boy I Used to Be

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Gold-Hearted Boy I Used to Be - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

The five murders silenced the Earth First sympathizers among the student body. Most of the news pundits, even the Earth First talking heads, got it right--the kills had been mob hits.

The early Confederacy cleaning of the criminal element had a Darwinian effect, so only the best, brightest, and most cautious criminals remained from the old guard. Being the kind of people guaranteed to score low on the CAP test due to their nature, the mob had no reason to work in the advancement of Confederacy goals. Nobody wanted to be the first to publicly point out how much time a known Mob Princess was spending with an 'allegedly' high CAP scoring teenager.

Things had swung the other way with the students, so the Board of Education, populated mostly by Earth Firsters, found it necessary to step in. They were just waiting for the right person to do the wrong thing.


"Your friends are enjoying their test drives," Lieutenant Jones said a couple of days later, walking me from my locker to my homeroom class. The Marines decided 'mob goon' made a good enough disguise that they could stick closer to me. With four massive individuals surrounding me, the non-sponsor male students tried very hard not to look at me. The female non-sponsors did their bare-skin best to catch my attention. The other sponsors waved but left me alone for the most part.

"Can't they choose faster?" Lieutenant Jones asked. "Daniel hasn't selected anyone yet."

"This is for the rest of either a very short or very long life, Lieutenant," I replied. "You can't expect someone to make a decision like that on the spot."

"It happens all the time at pickups," she pointed out.

"At normal pickups because of CAP statistics, every woman below the age of menopause has a ride if they want it," I told her. "These boys and girls have the threat of death by Earth First lead pipe hanging over them. Let them have their fun for now."

I shrugged.

"Unless you've changed your mind and are willing to do a pickup here," I said seriously. She looked around but did not reply. It was one high school where the pendulum swung in the Confederacy's direction. The other schools, organizations, and towns were still on Earth First's side of the equation.

I opened the homeroom door and stopped--Miss Acone was blowing Pranay.

"Hey, man," Pranay said, waving at me.

"Hello," I replied.

He put a hand up to stop me from continuing. Pushing at Miss Acone with his hips, he made her kneel so he could stand over her. Pranay grabbed Miss Acone by the back of the head and held her still. He pumped his hips faster and faster. Miss Acone gagged a couple of times. She put her hands on his hips and pushed at him.

Pranay stopped.

Miss Acone realized her mistake and grabbed his ass. She moved her head, fucking her face onto his cock. Pranay took her hair in a very tight grip and moved his hips to an even more brutal beat. Miss Acone gagged but did not try to stop him again.

It did not take long for Pranay's head to drop back. He screamed! Miss Acone adjusted the angle of her body and swallowed Pranay's cock down her throat. Pranay screamed again!

"Jesus, the woman can suck dick!" Pranay said to me after Miss Acone cleaned him and zipped up his pants.

"She has two daughters," Lieutenant Jones told Pranay. "She falls in the Free MILF category."

"You think the Confederacy is going to fall for this guy's bullshit?" Pranay asked the lieutenant while he pointed at me.

"It's becoming a handy tool to make certain people do the right thing," Lieutenant Jones replied. "If all of you get out, it would be a coup against Earth First. The state is on the cusp of going their way so yes, a supernumerary would be assigned as a reward."

Pranay looked back at Miss Acone. "Let me think about it."

"You could take a real test drive tonight," Miss Acone offered.

"I'm busy," he replied. "Let's not go halfway though. This weekend! If it works out, you're mine. I'd like to meet your kids."

He spun to me. "We have to talk, Jason."

"Pranay, you can't meet her kids and ... you know," I shook my head and stepped out of the room so as not to have the conversation in front of Miss Acone.

"I don't plan to," Pranay said, closing the door behind the Marines and mob enforcers. "She's willing, and she's free. I'm not Dipak, but I'm not Daniel either."

"You made up your mind before she blew you," Lieutenant Jones said with a smile.

"She has two little girls," Pranay said. "I get to be their hero and fuck a teacher."

"So what's up?" I asked Pranay. My homeroom was across the hall from a teachers' lounge. Pranay walked in and sat down. The teachers left when the Marines stared at them for a few seconds. The mob enforcers took positions outside the door.

Pranay seemed to need a couple of minutes. I took a seat and waited.

"It's Amita," he said finally. "Have you had the orgy with Dipak?"

I did not know how the two points were connected, but I had to play the hand he dealt me. "It's Dipak, dude. He has the attention span of a gold fish, even with sex."

"It'll happen," he said.

I shrugged.

"I'm going to be front line, Jason," he told me. "It's what I want! To drop on a Swarm held planet and dig the fucking dickheads out one by one. Maybe even to come back to Earth and make sure they don't take an inch without it being soaked in Swarm blood."

"Starship Troopers style?" I asked.

"John Steakley's Armor."

"I get it, man," I told him.

"You know the odds of surviving that shit," he said.

"No," I said. "Nobody does because all the Confederacy has found are the remains of civilizations which were in the path of Sa'arm expansion."

"We can make an educated guess," he said. "Infinitesimally close to none and none."

"Yeah," I said after a deep breath. "Yeah!"

"The Confederacy doesn't drop nines within arm's reach of a dickhead, do they?" he asked Lieutenant Jones.

She did not reply.

"If I die, I want you to take Amita," Pranay told me.

"You're putting my inheritance in front of a whole line of stuff that has to happen," I said. "Like getting the fuck out of this county, Pranay!"

"We're getting close, aren't we?" he asked Lieutenant Jones.

She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Pretty soon, she'll say fuck it and drop an interdiction field on the school," he told me. "The Confederacy will take the publicity hit about the casualties among the civilians; they probably have a couple of ways around it anyway. We're becoming a hundred sponsor pre-pack that they can use to publicly stick it to Earth First. It might give others in the county some balls too."

"One hundred and twenty," Lieutenant Jones said, staring at me. "The teachers and the new sponsors added to your total."

"If you weren't here, the school would still be a lottery hit for a pickup," Pranay said. "There's four teenage eights! With some real experience, we'd end up nines."

"Sixteen sevens," Lieutenant Jones whispered. "Somebody was doing a good job of educating you kids before Earth First shit on them. Good enough that at least some of you stayed alive!"

"The odds are slowly swinging our way," Pranay told me. "I have to start planning for the future."

"A future where you're dead?" I asked.

"And Amita is a sponsor-less concubine on a Confederacy colony," he said. "I need to be sure that doesn't happen."

"The Confederacy allows it," Lieutenant Jones told us. "Amita will not count against you if Pranay leaves her to you in case of his death."

I nodded. "You're not planning to drop all your concubines in my lap, are you?"

"No," he said. "Miriam, Stephen, and Dipak will get the others. We've agreed to the same deal going the other way."

"Okay," I said. "If it will make you feel better. Can we stop talking about such depressing shit though?"

"That's not the end of it," he said standing up. Pranay bounced on his toes; he did seem lighter somehow. "But don't worry, you'll like this part."

The Marines and I followed him out of the teachers' lounge. Our little troupe made its way to the three rooms Alejandra had helped prepare. Pranay walked up to the second room and opened the door. I had given Miriam the key to the room. She lent out the key to the other sponsors if they wanted privacy for a test drive.

The Marines checked out the room before standing on either side of it. I walked in and would have walked out if Pranay had not pushed me in deeper and closed the door. Amita lay on the bed naked; Maria was kissing her!

I looked at Pranay.

"You can look at her," Pranay told me. "I don't think it will work unless you do."

I rubbed my hands over my face and turned towards the bed. Amita was the prettiest Indian girl in the school, but it was not a qualification of her beauty as in 'she is pretty for an Indian girl'. Amita had the goods and then some!

Maria noticed me looking and stretched Amita's arms over her head. Amita fell on the elegant side of female curves. Her breasts were a little smaller than a handful. Her hips rounded gracefully. She did not have an ass in Maria's class, but few girls did. I liked Amita's neatly shaved bush.

"This isn't necessary," I told Pranay.

"It's not for you," he replied.

"You've been in love with her since the first time you saw her, Pranay."

"I know," he said. "The funny thing is, I doubt we would have gotten together without the Swarm threat. The Confederacy does not do marriage though. I get her, but as a concubine, not a wife."

"The Confederacy can't tell you how to love," I insisted.

"They're not," he told me. "Jason, I can't accept the good things from the Confederacy with one hand and slap away the things I don't like with the other."

I looked at the bed. Amita's eyes moved from Pranay to me and back. I would not have described her as willing, but she was not unwilling either. Like Pranay, Amita knew the rules and accepted them.

"I get the love of my life," Pranay said. "I get to know she's safe if something happens to me."

I sighed and smirked at Pranay. "Dipak is going to kick the shit out of us!"

"He won't mean it though," Pranay replied. "It's his sister--he knows I'm right."

"This is the kind of thing you're supposed ask me about before you get involved," I told Maria.

"Does that mean you're going to spank me for being bad?" she asked in a low-toned voice. She got up on her knees and turned her hips towards us. I closed my eyes to regain my equilibrium. I had never thought about spanking Maria, a light slap during sex, but not all-out punishment for being naughty. The image made the crotch of my pants uncomfortably tight.

When I opened my eyes, Pranay was on the bed. He kissed a line from Maria's shoulders to the small of her back. She let him move her to left side of the bed. Amita ignored the action; she stared at me and waited.

Nobody in the room was unwilling.

I pushed my pants down slowly. Amita's eyes widened as my cock sprang out and pointed almost menacingly at her. She licked her lips as her eyes unfocused for a second. I tore the rest of my clothes off and climbed on the bed. Amita looked away from my dick and into my eyes. We stared at each other as I knee-walked up to her head. Her eyes were drawn back to the swaying, bouncing cock in front of her face. She reached out to grab my cock and wrapped her hands needfully around the base, squeezing and stroking it a little.

The concubines talked. Sex slaves or not, some topics were off-limits with sponsors, even Dipak. I did have a skill for going unnoticed though, so I heard a few of the detailed concubine conversations about sex. It is why I went for Amita's head: she had a passion for sucking dick.

Amita held my dick in position with her small, warm, graceful hands. She stuck her tongue out and flicked the tip under the crown, teasing the glans with a few swipes. She looked up into my eyes and giggled when my cock pulsed in response. My reaction, a groan of pleasure, calmed Amita's nerves instantly; in this, she had a woman's power over me and knew all would be well.

Amita met and held my gaze as she teased the underside of my crown again with her tongue. She used one hand to rub the tip of my dick across her lips, while the other began to massage my balls in a wonderfully tormenting way. I leaned over Amita and grabbed the headboard to steady myself (the pleasure was intense!) and because lowering my hips gave Amita full and easy access to my throbbing shaft. She rewarded me by taking the head of my dick into her mouth and sucking it. I wanted to thrust down into her mouth, but I also wanted to continue enjoying her oral ministrations. For the moment, letting Amita play won out: the young woman was beautiful, sexy, and hungry for my cock.

Amita did not break eye-contact as she sucked lovingly on the head of my dick as her hands gently held and stroked my shaft and fondled my balls. She had my thighs quaking before she moved on to a different torture. Moving my cock around, Amita used her tongue to caress my entire length. Slow, long licks drove me closer and closer to the edge. My back tightened when Amita jacked my cock slowly with both hands as she licked and sucked my balls.

"I'm going to die," I whispered.

"Yes!" Amita replied.

I swear she must have read my mind. She lifted her head up, pulled my shaft down to meet it and sucked my cock into her hot willing mouth. She placed her hands on my hips, and she drummed a tattoo with her fingers there to tell me to let go and fill her mouth with my cum.

It came not a moment too soon! I gripped the headboard so hard that the wood cracked. I needed to make the downward thrust into Amita's mouth slow and gentle. Amita dug her nails into my hips and pulled me forward, urging me on. She wanted more! I pulled back and fucked into her mouth! Amita groaned and sucked on my dick, her tongue flicking, swirling, teasing the head and shaft as her lips formed a perfect seal of pleasure around my girth.

I lost myself in the next few seconds of stroking my dick in and out of Amita's mouth. She never let up with tormenting me with her tongue.

"Uggh!" I grunted.

Amita's hands moved to my ass. She pulled me down; I felt her throat against the tip of my dick. Amita pulled harder and swallowed, which pulled my dick an extra couple of inches deeper into Amita's throat. She gripped my ass and dug her nails into it as she did her best to siphon my soul out through my cock. My balls clenched and churned, releasing a torrent of my hot semen into Amita's throat. She swallowed every drop and wanted more!

Later, Pranay and Amita were looking at each other. Amita lay on her back; my cock was steadily driving deeper into her pussy. Pranay was behind Maria; he had his hands on her ass and was fucking into my concubine. Amita gasped when I hit bottom. Pranay grunted when his hips slapped against Maria's ass. Amita smiled at her sponsor before turning her eyes to me.

I was too big for Amita, but she did not care. She moved her legs until her ankles were on my shoulders. Pushing up with her hips, Amita wedged my cock deeper into her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.