All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 4: I Need Direction to Perfection, No No No No

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: I Need Direction to Perfection, No No No No - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

Maria and I walked hand-in-hand to school the next day. She talked but did not care if I paid attention. Maria lived near the projects so a flood of kids surrounded us. None of them seemed particularly interested in anything other than hitting one of the various coffee shops on the way to school.

Alejandra was waiting for us by the spot I let Maria see my CAP card the day before.

"Don't," Alejandra said when Maria offered my hand to her. "He has two!"

Alejandra took my other hand, wrapped it around behind her, and kissed me. She smelled like cherries!

"I have something to show you inside," Alejandra whispered in my ear. The girls created enough space between them and me that they could talk. Maria and Alejandra had never ignored each other in class, but they were acting like best-friends all of a sudden. It boded well for my home life if Earth First did not kill me.

A mini-van stopped beside us. Amita and Pranay got out from the side. Ruthie came out behind them. Dipak opened the passenger door and stepped out. He walked around to the driver side. Grabbing the female driver by the hair, he pulled her head back to kiss her hard and long.

Stephen walked up to us. Shante and Shantal had his arms wrapped around them. From the way their cheerleaders' skirts looked, their asses filled Stephen's hands.

"Is that Pranay's mom?" Stephen asked Dipak when the mini-van drove off.

"Yes," Dipak replied.

"Were you kissing Pranay's mom?" Stephen asked, biting his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Yeap!"

"Did you fuck Pranay's mom last night?" Stephen asked with mock suspicion.

"That fiend deflowered my sister in his bed last night," Dipak replied.

"So you picked his mom?" I asked.

"First of all, she's my widowed aunty," Dipak told me. "Secondly, she is a Free MILF since Pranay's little brother is seven. Thirdly, she raised my best friend so I know she's a great mom. The CAP can tell you something, but there's nothing like proof. Finally, Pranay now owes me."

"You were just bitching about your sister and him," Stephen pointed out.

"This is different," Dipak said with a dismissive wave.

"No, it's not!" Stephen replied.

"Really?" Dipak crossed his arms over his chest. "He's been in love with Amita since day one, but Daniel would definitely jump at the chance of picking Amita too. My sister would get offers! How about I put it this way though ... your sister or your mom?"

"You owe him," Stephen told Pranay.

Pranay sighed and nodded.

"Can I talk to you?" Pranay asked me. Alejandra and Maria let go of my hands. All the concubines stepped away to allow the sponsors to talk.

"You're a CAP nine so we can't tell you what to do," Pranay said to me. "But you're a nine!"

"The Black List," I said. Stephen and Pranay nodded to me.

"I volunteered," Dipak told me. "I'm going to meet their trainer, Hank. He owns the shooting range in town."

"I know him," I said.

Pranay raised an eyebrow in question.

"I got enough ego to think I was going be above the cutoff eventually," I said. "And I have enough brains to know what it means in an Earth First county to be a sponsor that can't defend himself."

"Show me the list," I told Pranay. "I'll..."

"Don't say it out loud," Stephen said. "And don't worry too much about it, okay? Hank will let you know if you can help. We each do what we can, and you jump-started a lot by selecting Maria yesterday. We never thought about concubine selection being a set-back to Earth First."

"The lunchroom thing was well done," Pranay said. Stephen smiled both wickedly and widely before nodding to me. "Sandeep deserved it and more. If you can't help with the Black List, we're still good. You have a handle on corralling the sponsors in the right direction. As long as there's still a chance and Earth First keeps losing leaders, the school won't blow up in our direction."

"Unless Dipak has any more bright ideas," Stephen said.

"You fucked Miss Piggy too!" Dipak told him. "You just want to do it again. If you admit it, I'll say yes."

"I want to fuck Miss Malone again," Stephen said.

"So do I," Pranay said. "I had to be very careful with Amita."

"I'm calling bullshit," Dipak told him. "Say it!"

"Okay! I just want to fuck that pussy again," Pranay said, exasperated.

Dipak looked at me.

"I have other plans," I said.

"Alejandra?" Dipak asked.

"Not really ... you know how it is," I said as I gestured dismissively with a shrug as I played it down.

"What our sex leader is trying to say is that he's got a surprise planned for the rest of us," Miriam said, walking up and smiling at me. She motioned Sonya and one of the male cheerleaders towards the other concubines.

"Peter?" Dipak said, studying the cheerleader. "I thought he was gay."

"Very bisexual," Miriam told him. "Why? Do you want to ride him?"

"Ruthie's night," Dipak replied.

"I was talking about later today," Miriam said. "I've known Peter for awhile but we've never done anything together. So, now I need to make sure he's cool with his new position. I need to know he is not going to be trouble later on."

Dipak shrugged. "If we have time."

They all looked to me, expecting me to have an answer.

"You'll have plenty of time," I told them. "Maybe not for Peter though!"

"You're lucky, Dipak," Miriam said. "If Ruthie knew how much fun Jason can be, she'd have jumped on him."

"You don't even know what he's going to do," Dipak told her. "It doesn't matter. He said the girls could choose; Ruthie picked me. She's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" he said excitedly with a big shit eating grin; then looking at me he asked, "So what are you planning, Jason?"

The school bell rang.


Alejandra walked with me to my homeroom. She went inside and talked to Miss Acone.

"You've been excused," Alejandra told me. She took my hand and led me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I prepared a room yesterday," she said. "My parents aren't Earth Firsters, but they wouldn't appreciate me bringing you home."

"We could go to my room," I told her.

"I'm not fucking in a youth hostel."

"So a room in school is better?"

She opened the side door of the auditorium. We walked in and up the steps.

"We don't do plays or shows anymore. There are rooms back here that haven't been used in a couple of years."

I nodded my understanding.

"Some of us got together and fixed them up after school yesterday," she said, opening a door. The decoration was nonexistent, but the massive bed in the middle of the room said it all. Alejandra handed me three keys. "I don't know how you want to work it out with other sponsors."

As I put the keys in my back pocket and closed the door, Alejandra flowed against me. Her arms went around my neck; her lips pressed against mine hungrily as she ground herself against my groin. Her mouth opened automatically when my tongue touched her lips and she moaned with desire.

Alejandra's hands ran down my chest around to the front of my chinos. Her fingers fluttered with nervousness as she worked them open. I did not help her; instead I broke the kiss and leaned back to watch. My interest gave her confidence and her hands steadied as she reached in to grab my cock.

She shook her head hard and pulled her hands out of my pants and shoved them and my boxers down. Alejandra worked the buttons of my shirt quickly and pulled it off my t-shirt as I toed my shoes off and stepped out of the tangle of clothing around my ankles. She kissed the hollow of my neck and began licking her way down to my pubic hair.

In a minute, she had me standing naked.

"How do you want me?" she asked, pushing her leggings and panties to the floor.

"On your stomach," I told her.

Her eyes widened. "Your going to fuck my ass first?"

"Later," I said. "Right now, I want to be inside you."

She smiled, turned around and crawled onto the bed. Settling down on her stomach she looked over her shoulder at me as she fluttered her feet against the bed.

I joined Alejandra by straddling her thighs. I slowly moved up her body until my dick rested in the valley between her ass cheeks. I never considered myself dark-skinned but Alejandra was the very essence of white. With a backdrop of Alejandra's skin, my cock looked like a dusky invader.

Alejandra had kept her shirt on. I grabbed the bottom of it and pushed it up. Alejandra arched back, allowing me to take the shirt off more easily. Her bra had a back clasp; it quickly joined the rest of her clothing. Alejandra looked over her shoulder at me, eager with lust. I slipped my hands under her body and palmed her breasts. She lowered her body to the bed and pushed up with her ass when I rubbed my thumbs on her nipples, an excited moan escaping her lips.

"Why did you choose me?" I asked.

"You sent me flowers that Valentine's Day."

I released Alejandra's breasts and slid my body down towards her feet. The head of my cock traced the crevice between Alejandra's ass cheeks and slipped down. I felt the pocket of moist heat and thrust down and forward. Alejandra's pussy welcomed me.

Sitting up, I looked down. My cock was a couple of inches inside of Alejandra's pussy. I pulled out, grabbed my dick, and slapped it down on Alejandra's ass. She stayed still until I found the right angle again and penetrated deeper. Alejandra raised her ass eagerly to meet my thrust.

I had sent her flowers because I liked Alejandra. I liked her eyes, hair, skin, boobs, ass, and the way she looked at me when she did not think I could see. I had new things to like about her: the way her pussy felt around my dick; the weight of her breasts in my hands; the way she moaned when I lay completely on her back; and the way her pussy flooded around my cock as she came.


Alejandra kept me busy until the beginning of second period. I had added some extra time to my schedule, figuring getting some alone time was part of Alejandra's plans for me.

"Where are you going?" Alejandra asked, watching me dress.

"I have to meet with the principal," I replied. Her brow furrowed questioningly. I finished doing up my belt before I leaned over the bed and kissed her.

"You smell like cherries and me," I said, kissing her again. "I love it!"

She smiled and lay back down. Stretching, Alejandra gave me a very tempting come-back-to-bed look.

"Tonight," I told her. "All three of you."

"Three?" she sat up and stared at me.

"Stay in here," I told her. "It might get a little wild out there today. Call Maria! She'll probably want to join you in a bit."

I left the room and headed to the school administration offices. The secretaries looked at me when I walked in. I smiled, waved at them, and walked right past them into the principal's office.

"You can't come in here," the principal's secretary scolded.

"Get him for me," I replied, moving around his desk and looking at his phone. The secretary had not left. I sighed and stared at her. "I said ... Go. Get. Him."

"You don't give me orders," she said proudly.

"Look, you're young and competent. It would be a pity to have to tell the other sponsors to avoid you because you don't understand when someone doesn't have time to Fuck Around."

Her mouth snapped shut; she almost ran out of the room.


"Mr. Wild," the principal said when he arrived a few minutes later. He moved around to his chair and sat down. "This is rather unorthodox."

"You're a CAP seven," I said. At the door, the secretary gasped. I turned my head and smiled at her. "You're too old for him, dear."

"I was trying to keep that a secret," he said. "I'm a happily married man. I don't need..."

"Temptations," I finished for him. Pointing to the picture of his wife and children, I smiled. "I love the pictures. Most portraits are plastic-faced, people trying to be perfect. Your kids are looking at you; their mom is looking at them; and you look proud of the whole thing."

He stared at the picture.

"I imagine a man like you would do nothing to jeopardize all of that happiness," I told him.

"Never," he said. "Which is why you need to leave!"

"The thing is ... things have changed."

"Not for me!"

"Especially for you," I said. "Because you think of us very much the same way as you do your kids."

He met my eyes.

"We're in danger," I said. "And you can't save us all, but you can save some."

"No, I can't," he told me.

"If I get out and you're with me, your wife would fill your supernumerary slot," I said. "It gives you four girls out there that you can save, or three girls and a guy."

"I would never do to that to my wife," he insisted.

"Were you planning to throw away the extra slots if you got picked up?" I asked him.

He was quiet for a minute before replying softly. "Yes."

"Do you think the woman in that picture would ever let you do it? Let you destroy your soul because you let someone die when you could have saved them?"

"No, I wouldn't," said a female voice from the speakerphone. The principal looked at the phone and me.

"I took the liberty of calling your wife," I told him.

"Baby," he said, pulling the phone closer.

"James!" she said to interrupt him. "I know! Thank you, but I would never have let you throw away people's lives."

"I can't," he whispered.

"I love you," she said. "You love me. We'll get through it! I promise."

He nodded.

"You need to do ... what Jason asks, James." Her voice broke in the middle, but she finished before hanging up.

I gave him a couple of minutes to recover.

"What do you need?" he asked.

I pointed to the microphone attached to the school intercom system. "A Sponsor Day."

He squeezed his nostrils closed with his fingers and sucked in air through his mouth. Standing up, he nodded and walked towards the door.

"You need to choose, too," I said before he left the room. "Four of them."

With a resigned voice he said, "I know."

I moved to his chair and hit the button on the microphone. "Attention shoppers! Ooops! Wrong message. Hold on while I look at my cue cards. Oh, there it is! Dear students, as you well know, things are changing around here. After some intense negotiations, the principal has agreed to make today, wait for it!, Sponsor Day. You know what I'm talking about! Sponsors, take a walk around the school. Go into the classrooms. Take a test-drive or two or simply handle the wares. Choose one or maybe two concubines. All sponsors are excused from classes for the rest of the day. Teachers ... let me remind you, the sale block is big enough for the older set. I know I have a teacher or two in mind to accompany me on my grand adventure to space. Sponsors ... happy hunting! Concubine candidates ... good luck!"

I turned the microphone off and headed out. I had my own hunting to do.

"Dude, you're fucking awesome!", one of the other sponsors said, slapping my shoulder as I passed him in the hallway. "Fuck this place! These bitches never gave me the time of day. I'm going to the sororities." A couple of the other sponsors in the hallway heard and nodded in agreement.

"Have fun," I told them as I went my own way.

"Where is he going?" I heard one of them ask when they realized I was walking away.


You could really have heard a pin drop when I walked into the classroom. The teacher froze at the board; the kids looked from me to a girl sitting in the middle of the class.

"You wouldn't dare, Jason," the teacher said.

"Miss Buffone." I nodded to the teacher. "You think so little of me."

She looked to the girl. "She's an Earth Firster. They call her the Earth First Princess in town!"

Standing in front of Miss Buffone's desk, I waved her point aside. The girl and I stared at each other. I always liked how her chin went up whenever she felt stressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.