All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 2: I Wanna Shine On In The Hearts Of Men

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: I Wanna Shine On In The Hearts Of Men - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

It took three periods for things to blow up. All the guys in our program (Stephen, Daniel, Pranay, Dipak, and me) scored in the sponsor level on their CAP tests; only Miriam from the girls did. Maria had one of my slots, but to her way of thinking, we had not yet sealed the deal. The other girls (Ruthie, Alejandra, and Sonya) watched the sponsors to the exclusion of everything else for the first two class periods. I thought we were going to wait until lunch to discuss things; Dipak had other ideas.

"Fuck this shit!" Dipak yelled. Everyone jumped in their chairs. Our English teacher, Miss Elizabeth Malone, squealed in fright. Dipak went to the back of the classroom. He gathered some newspapers before pulling tape out of his book bag. Locking the classroom door, he proceeded to tape the newspapers to the small window that let people see in and out of the classroom.

"This is going to be fun!" Ruthie said.

In most classes, we sat in small cliques. Daniel and Stephen were football players and always sat together by the windows. Sonya, Miriam and Maria sat in a straight line from front to back next to the boys. Pranay, Dipak, and I sat in a triangle formation in the middle of the room. Ruthie and Alejandra sat side by side close to the classroom door.

Dipak turned towards Miss Malone; he tossed the newspapers aside.

"Woohoo!" Ruthie yelled when Dipak stripped.

"Mister Patel!" Miss Malone protested. "Stop that! Stop that right now!"

"He finally cracked," Pranay said beside me. "The fucker has completely lost it! I blame the pressure of having a high CAP score and living in an Earth First County."

I nodded to him. Everyone sat back and watched the action. Dipak walked up to our teacher and grabbed her by the hair.

"MISTER PATEL!" she screamed.

"Shut up!" he hissed. "Listen up, Miss Piggy!"

A few of us had the decency to cover our mouths to block the laughter. Miss Malone did look a little like Miss Piggy with glasses and black hair. She gasped and tears glistened in her eyes. Miss Malone knew about the nickname, but no one had ever used it to her face.

"Miss Piggy, you and I both know no one is going to give you a second look," Dipak said harshly. "In your class, you have a qualified CAP six, two sevens, two eights, and a nine. A fucking NINE! This is the best chance you're ever going to get because some of us have the slots to blow."

He dragged her from behind desk to the front. Sitting on the desk, he pushed Miss Malone to her knees. His cock bumped her face!

"It's show time, Miss Piggy," Dipak said. "Impress us!"

Most kids in the school disliked Miss Malone. Her looks made her bitter, and she let it out on the student body. Miss Malone was fat, pasty-skinned, and not good-looking in the least.

"Holy shit!" Stephen and Daniel exclaimed when Miss Malone opened her mouth and took the head of Dipak's cock in.

"Yeah!" Ruthie yelled. "Show that fat bitch, Dipak!"

Ruthie and Maria had gotten into it with Miss Malone more than the rest of us put together. Like in most high school situations, the teacher always won.

Dipak must have not thought it was a normal high school situation. He got tired of Miss Malone shallow blow-job quickly. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands. Dipak held Miss Malone in place as he stood up. He pulled her head towards him and thrust with his hips. Miss Malone gagged! Dipak pulled back, gave her a second to recover, and thrust deep again. He was merciless and we loved it! He kept thrusting and gagging Miss Malone until finally she adjusted. He pulled his cock out.

"Good girl," he whispered to her. "Now for the real deal!"

She had given up. Grabbing his dick, she brought it back to her mouth and waited for whatever he wanted to do next.

"Very good girl!" he told her. He took a step forward and pushed her down so she went lower. Adjusting his hips, Dipak thrust forward and down. Miss Malone gagged again! Dipak made her learn on the job; he pulled back and thrust even deeper.

"That's it! Take it! Take it all!" Dipak yelled, dropping his head back and staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. We were quiet, watching as Miss Malone got a hard lesson in deep-throating. She did not complain though; she stayed on the bone. She got to a point where Dipak's thrusts smoothed out. He pulled back, throated her, pulled back, and throated her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Dipak pulled Miss Malone into him and kept his dick down her throat. "Swallow it, bitch! Swallow!"

Dipak's stomach wall quivered as he convulsed. Miss Malone mewled! Dipak pulled out a little and pushed his cock back to depth into Miss Malone's mouth.

"Clean him off, bitch," Ruthie told Miss Malone when Dipak collapsed back against the desk. "Now!"

Miss Malone gave one look in Ruthie's direction before knee-walking forward and licking Dipak's cock.

"Make sure you suck out every drop," Ruthie told to our teacher. Everyone heard the warning in her voice.

It was Dipak's show so we waited for him to recover. He watched Miss Malone make sure not a drop of cum was left behind. Shrugging finally, he put his foot on her hip and pushed Miss Malone away.

"So, my peeps," Dipak said, looking at us. "Obviously, last night's fire changed things around here. We may have a window of opportunity to have some fun and ... well ... live!"

"You can't cut the head of the Earth First snake without someone stepping forward to take it's place. Don't forget--this snake has multiple heads," Daniel said. "It might be better now, but it's going to get worse. Much worse than it ever was!"

Dipak looked at me.

"I was offered an immediate extraction at the CAP Testing Center," I said. Everyone turned to stare at me, even Miss Malone.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Miriam asked. "You should have gone!"

I shook my head. "If you climb out of a shit hole, you need to turn around and give the guy behind you a hand."

"This is different," Stephen told me. "We would have understood, Jason."

"It doesn't matter," I said. "What does matter is that ... if we get our shit together they wouldn't have a problem extracting everyone if we showed up at the Center."

They held their breaths for a few seconds.

"A pre-pack that goes to the mountain," Pranay said.

"Three thousand kids--worst case scenario, there's a hundred sponsors among the student body alone. It would be a fuck of a lot higher if we didn't live in an Earth First county," I told him. "I bet a few of the teachers scored above the six point five needed."

"If things get worse for Earth First, the Confederacy may be willing to push it and do a wholesale pickup at the school," Miriam said. "But it would have to get a lot worse! We're better off trying to get out."

Most of the police forces in the county were Earth Firsters. They allowed individual people in and out on a daily basis, especially business folks, but they were hawk-eyed about the movement of groups. The average for sponsors outside of an Earth First county was three point eight concubines per; we would be lucky to get to a two point five average considering how many high CAP scorers left the county or had been killed. Down from three point eight to two point five did not make a difference though, we were not going to get out as a group. The cops would slam the door quickly if we tried to trickle out, too. Earth First had a lot of practice at keeping their territory contained.

Pranay and Stephen looked at each other for a long heartbeat.

"We have to try," Pranay said finally.

"Which gets us to the point," Dipak said, looking at the non-sponsor girls. "Jason has suggested a rather novel way of handling all of you."

The girls looked from Dipak to me.

"He's right," Dipak told the girls. "We're friends; you could have sucked up to the Earth First students and gotten by easier."

"Don't make us out to be saints," Ruthie told him. "Alejandra and I tried to leave the program last year."

"I know," he replied. "It doesn't change the fact that you didn't shit on us."

"So what is Jason's idea?" Alejandra asked.

"You pick the sponsor you want," he told them.

"If you want one of us..." Pranay said to the girls.

"Jason!" Alejandra said quickly.

"See!" Dipak complained, raising his hands to the ceiling. "I fucking knew it! I'm going to be left out in the dust."

"There's only three of them," Pranay told him. "They can't divvy us out fairly, Dipak."

"Miriam," Sonya said, looking at her best friend. Miriam nodded; she had tears in her eyes.

"Another one!" Dipak said. "I'm going to be the only sponsor in the history of pickups to beam up alone."

"Dipak," Ruthie said.

"What did I tell you? Nobody is going to pick ... me..." Dipak's teeth suddenly clicked together, as her words sunk in. He rotated towards Ruthie. "What did you say?"

Ruthie stood up and walked to her new sponsor. She leaned in to whisper in Dipak's ear.

"You don't mind," Alejandra said to me. She had moved to sit by me; Maria took the seat next to her.

I studied Alejandra. The red hair, green eyes, and cream skin did not go with the Latin heritage. I always wanted to ask her about it, but she and I were not close. I once sent her flowers during the cheerleader's Valentine's Day sale to show that I liked her, but it never went further. I looked at Alejandra's breasts; the redhead was well-endowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.