Emily's Embarrassing Problems
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Author's Note – I would strongly suggest that you read 'Amy the Exhibitionist' Part 27 before reading this document. The lives of Amy and Emily have come together and everything will make a lot more sense if you read Amy part 27 first.

Sara and I are getting used to being naked all the time. I seem to be getting fewer orgasms during normal day-to-day activities. Possibly because I'm having to concentrate on my university work; or because the young men at uni are getting used to seeing naked girls all over the place.

I still get them every time that someone or something touches my pussy or I see someone staring at it – especially men.

I remember the first time that Sara and I went into town naked. I was horny as hell and must have cum 50 times before I started to relax and get used to it. The first time that we walked passed a policeman I was convinced that he was going to arrest me, but he just smiled at us and kept walking.

Sara took great delight in taking us up and down just about every escalator in town. I had to go in to just about every toilet that we passed so that I could dry my pussy and inner thighs.

Going to my first lecture, while naked was a bit traumatic.

"Joined the Females in the 21st Century course have you Emily?" my male professor asked.

My hard nipples got even harder and I blushed and had a little orgasm as those who hadn't already seen me turned and looked at me. I was the only one naked there and I had difficulty concentrating on what the professor was telling us. I had a few nice complements from some of the young men as we were leaving. One even asked me out. One of the other girls asked me how she could get on that course.

Anyway, Amy has asked me to document what happened at the Trade Fair. Before I do I think that I'd better tell you how Sara and I got involved with those girls.

Amy appears to be the leader of a sorority that these second year girls are in. They seem to go everywhere naked. I've never seen any of them with clothes on. Oh, that's not quite correct; the 8 of them are this cheerleading squad and for the first 3 or 4 minutes of their cheerleading routine they wear theses very skimpy uniforms. After that 3 or 4 minutes they strip each other and finish the routine naked.

We'd met one of them (Leah) in the café a couple of times, and one day she phoned Sara and asked us to meet her and a few others there. Sara thought that it might be a good idea if we wore some clothes to meet them. Both of us thought that they were going to have a go at us for gate-crashing the rugby game after match orgy and that it would be better if we had some clothes on.

Thankfully we were wrong.

When we got there all 8 of these girls were sat in a corner, naked, and looking as if they were enjoying themselves. Leah came over to us and took us over to them.

Amy asked me about my PGAD. After I told them, one of them (Zoe) said that she didn't believe me and told me to prove it by stripping in front of a couple of guys that were in the café.

I agreed to do it and Zoe went and got these 2 guys. I stripped right in front of them and had the inevitable orgasm. Zoe put her finger in my pussy and then told everyone that I was genuine.

I didn't put my skirt or top back on, and Sara stripped off too.

Oh, Sara's got a new name – Young Sara. One of the 8 girls is called Sarah so Sara agreed to be known as Young Sara when we're with any of them.

Anyway, Amy gave Young Sara and me a quick summary of how she and Katie are being blackmailed by one of the professors. Amy had to find 9 other girls to help out at a Trade Fair. I had this vision of 10 naked girls posing against sports cars and handing out leaflets whilst naked. The thought really excited me, but I was apprehensive about having lots of orgasms with lots of people all around me. Young Sara was really looking forward to it.

How wrong could my vision of the Trade Fair have been? It was a Sex Trade Fair; and we were the guinea pigs for them to demonstrate all their products on. When we found out we were stunned at first. Then I was nervous as hell. I strongly suspected that I would have to have full sex at some point in the next 3 days, I'd only had full sex with one man before (Brent) and I was nervous and excited all at the same time. My pussy was wet just thinking about it. It was a good job that I didn't have long to think about it before things got started.

There were 8 companies that had 'hired' our services.

When we walked out into the main exhibition hall I was so excited; I was going to be naked in front of hundreds of people. My pussy was wet and tingling.

These are the companies that I spent time with: -

Clover Massage

I too thought that I would have a relaxing time there. I was expecting to be able to tell the masseuse to stay away from my breasts and genitals because I knew that I would cum if he touched them; but as soon as that man told me that I was going to have a full body massage and that it would probably progress to a full body orgasm, I resigned myself to cumming lots of times on that table, with goodness knows how many people looking at me. My pussy was dripping before he even touched me.

That man was good. Lying on my stomach he massaged my back from head to toe and I was very relaxed. It felt so natural when he pummelled my butt.

As I turned over and saw all those people looking at me I had a little orgasm.

The man ignored my orgasm and massaged my head, arms and legs. When he started on my breasts I resigned myself to the inevitable. I just knew that I was going to cum and cum and cum.

As I did, the man moved to my stomach and pussy. I have no idea what he was doing to me but it was good, bloody good.

As the man lifted me up by my pubic bone my orgasms got weird. Like nothing I'd had before. My whole body was going crazy. I tried to ask the man what was happening but all that came out was giggles. I couldn't control my arms or legs, they were jerking all over the place.

The man stopped finger fucking me and whatever else he was doing, but I still kept on jerking about.

I eventually stopped and just lay there. After a few little 'after-shock's I looked around, the man had gone, but the audience had not. A couple of men were looking at me; both had big grins on their faces. I'm sure that if I'd had the energy I would have cum again.

After about 5 minutes the same man came over to me and asked me if I was okay. He then told me that I'd had a full body orgasm.

"Wow, I want more of those." I said.

XXX Magazine

I didn't know what to expect here; and was a little disappointed when they told me that I'd have to put clothes on then take them off. There was a photographer there taking shots of me as I stripped. I liked it when he kept taking photos of me when I was naked. It gave me 2 more orgasms.

Toys-4-Us

The man told me that I had to choose some of their toys and use them on myself, on the bed that was in the middle of their area; with anyone who was passing by watching me. At first I was nervous; the only person that I'd ever used toys in front of before was Sara, and that was in the privacy of her house.

I selected a basic dildo to start with, and it wasn't long before I was having an orgasm. As it started to subside I looked round. One of the Toys-4-Us staff was watching me, and so were 2 men that had been passing by. My legs were wide apart and my pussy was gaping open. I had another one.

I went to choose another toy, one that was in a big box, and was told not to choose that one, it would take too long to explain how it worked, and they wanted me back on that bed reasonably quickly. The man told me that I'd get to try that toy later. He didn't tell me that they'd be giving one of them to each of us at the end of the 3 days.

I tried about 4 of their toys. The ones that I liked best were the vibrating ones; I could just lay there holding them against my clit and I would cum multiple times. I'm not sure if it was the toys that were making me cum, the little audience that I had; or both. Whichever it was, I enjoyed it.

On the way to the Trade Fair on the second day, Amy had told me about this machine called a Sybian. I asked to try it that day. I can see why Amy likes it, but it would be too much for me. I would cum the second that my clit touched the rubber spikes,

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.