Twist of Fate - Cover

Twist of Fate

Copyright© 2012 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An alternate universe erotic Star Wars story which proposes what might have happened if Luke's rescue mission at Jabba's Palace had failed and Princess Leia remained Jabba's slave for much longer. And that's just the beginning of this epic multi-chaptered story. Chapters 1-4 were written soley by Shabby Blue. Chapters 5-7 were co-written by Shabby Blue and Das Flute.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Harem  

In the artificial womb of his meditation chamber, Darth Vader was insulated from even the greatest cacophonies that his Super Star Destroyer was able to produce. For the past ten hours, throughout the entire bombardment campaign against Sleheyron, Vader had neither felt the rumble of the TIE bombers departing and returning, nor heard the thunderous blasts of the turbolaser salvos. With Admiral Piett instructed not to disrupt his meditations, save for extreme emergencies, only his sense of the ship's bustle through the Force let Vader know that there was even a universe beyond the white walls of the chamber.

Sleheyron was the main source of fuel for the hutts and their clients, and the slogging punitive invasion of Hutt Space had finally aimed the vast Imperial Punishment Fleet in its direction. However, other than initially giving assent, Vader had allowed Piett to retain the initiative, directing the assault himself. Vader had increasingly allowed the Admiral to take command, losing interest in more mundane military issues and instead taking the time to remain in his meditation chamber, lost in contemplation. However, his attempts at quiet meditation were coming under increasing disruption.

"Father..."

This time, Vader did not turn around to look at the apparition of Luke Skywalker. "Son. I have made clear that my loyalties remain with the Emperor. Yet you continue to appear before me, pleading a course of action you know I will not pursue. Did Obi-Wan's lessons deteriorate so far from when I was his student, that he preached the advisability of such quixotic crusades?"

With Vader not moving from his seat, Luke's spirit walked before him, placing himself into his line of sight within the meditation chamber. "On the contrary, Father. It is you who are the one pursuing an ultimately-unsustainable path. You say you will not seek your own redemption, but I feel your uncertainty grow along with your goodness each time we speak. There is deep conflict within you. You know the Emperor is wrong and he must be stopped. I am here to help you return to the light."

"You are mistaken." Vader's voice, devoid of his helmet vocabulators, was weary rather than stern. "There is no hidden conflict within me."

Luke paused for a moment. "And what of Leia? How long do you think it will take the Emperor to gradually remove whatever conflict is within her – to whittle her into his ideal shape, just as he tried to do with you? Leia may not be confined to a suit of armor, but do you truly feel no conflict over consigning your own daughter to be a slave of the Emperor – just as you are?"

Vader's thoughts went back to the youth of Anakin Skywalker. "I am not a slave. I never will be again. Nor shall my daughter. The Dark Side is a path to an ultimate freedom that the Jedi can never understand."

Luke shook his head. "The Dark Side is an addiction, a drug that allows you to overlook your pain and weaknesses while only serving to exacerbate them." His eyes bored into his father's. "Leia is in a great deal of pain now, Father. It will make her that much more vulnerable to the Emperor's seduction—"

"His education," Vader corrected.

Luke paused again, before trying a different path. "I know you dream of ruling the Empire with Leia at your side, just as you dreamed of ruling alongside myself. Yet you delivered her directly into the clutches of the man you hoped to defeat with her aid. Is that the action of a man gifted with an 'ultimate freedom'?"

Vader remained silent.

"Return to Coruscant," Luke pleaded, crouching down on a knee so he could be at the eye-level of the seated Sith Lord. "It is not too late to save her. It is vitally important that you do so – not just for Leia's sake, or for the galaxy's, but for your own."

Before Vader could reply, the chamber's comlink beeped. Grateful for the interruption, Vader answered it. "I instructed that my meditations were not to be disturbed," he spoke sternly, the comlink program automatically altering it to his normal deep, intimidating voice for the benefit of Piett.

"Unless it was an emergency, Lord Vader," Piett's uncertain voice explained. "Our slicers have penetrated the central computer database on Sleheyron. The hutt resistance leadership was unable to purge their memory banks before they were overrun. We've found information on the Rebels that I believe requires your immediate attention, My Lord."

"I shall return to the bridge immediately, Admiral," Vader answered, breaking the communications link and placing his helmet on once more. Ignoring Luke, he summoned all of his resolve, seeking to wrap himself in the Dark Side to dispel his son's spirit. Luke's ghost vanished – but his essence lingered just long enough to offer some final words.

[i]Your doubts on your path have only grown stronger, Father, [/i] Vader heard Luke whisper into his mind. [i]You cannot fully draw from the darkness now. I will be with you until I can make you remember the good man you once were.[/i]

Unnerved more than he would admit even to himself, Vader stormed away from his chamber toward the Executor's bridge. Luke remained a dim if constant presence in the back of his mind.


Only a short time had passed since Leia had given Sabé what she tried to excuse as a mercy killing, embracing her new position as the Emperor's Hand. Following that pivotal moment, her latest hours-long gangbang with the royal guards – her reward for executing Sabé – was now drawing to an exhaustive conclusion. As much as Leia had enjoyed it, relishing the intense multi-orgasmic release, she was now as drained and sore as always from the enthusiastic carnal activities.

As usual, following her cleaning and relocation to the Emperor's bedroom, she was now lying naked on the black silk sheets of the bed, writhing and once more losing herself in the fog of arousal as the Emperor tended to her with his Dark Side healing techniques.

As his hands moved across her belly and his energy squirmed into her, warming her pussy, the Emperor was softly reciting incantations as he had done so often before during their "healing sessions." Leia knew that he was speaking in High Sith, a language so archaic that it predated even the ancient Sith Empire, used only by the earliest Sith mages and alchemists. However, despite her identification of the language, Leia could not understand the words that were being spoken. Yet, with the feelings they were generating in her, she didn't really care either.

After several minutes, the Emperor's mumbling in the ancient Sith dialect ended and he spoke in Basic again. "I can sense that you crave these sessions," he said, his voice low and hungry. The tone – one Leia was more than familiar with, having heard it numerous times from the men at Jabba's court or the Makachisa club, from Xizor and even Wedge. "Just as you crave the sessions with my guardsmen. You enjoy being taken by them, objectified into a mere tool for sexual satisfaction. Don't you, my dear?"

Leia thought back to her past once more – of how, even when she had thought herself free after escaping from Xizor, she had still woken up countless nights in the moistness of her own arousal after particularly intense wet dreams of Jabba's slobbering tongue or Xizor's pheromone-inducing fornications.

"I do," she admitted, even though the Emperor's tone had not indicated that he was asking questions – merely making statements. She felt a brief bubbling of hate well up inside her at the Emperor's taunting of her sexual addiction and his making her think back on the years of her physical and mental bondage. Leia had the brief urge to lash out at him with the surge of power her hatred sent through her ... but the sensation of his fingers running over her, the deep arousal that they formed in her, caused Leia's naturally submissive state to hold her back until the moment passed.

No sooner had the princess succumbed to the sensations of his touch than the Emperor withdrew his hands from her. She whimpered, squirming and writhing all over the bed, moaning in disappointment at the loss of the sensual feeling. Not even the Emperor's wicked grin, obviously enjoying her duress, was enough to cause her to regain some sense of dignity and cease her frustrated twisting and turning.

There was something about his dark touch that intensified her arousal more than anything Leia had ever experienced, making her desperate to be satisfied. She attempted to reach down and finger herself to a satisfying climax, but the Emperor sent a small shock of Sith lightning to her hand, causing Leia to yelp and pull it back. Chuckling, he returned his own touch to her, and with it, the dark arousal she craved so much. When he withdrew again, even though she knew what the result would be, Leia could not prevent herself from trying to reach down to finish herself off again – only to once more receive a zap of electricity to her hand.

"Please..." she whimpered pathetically. She didn't care how desperate she sounded. "Please, don't stop. I need to finish. I need this – so badly..."

The Emperor stared at her for a moment, a look of calculating appraisal in his sickly yellow eyes. Finally, he spoke. "If that is your wish, my dear ... Then it is time for me to personally finish you off, as you requested."

Standing up from the edge of the bed, Palpatine stunned Leia as she watched him open his robes, sliding the simple black zeyd-cloth garment off his shoulders and onto the floor. The pitiful, decrepit body of the Emperor of the Known Galaxy was now revealed to her wondrous eyes.

As much as his touch had aroused her, Leia was hard-pressed to hide her mixed reaction of pity and disgust. The Emperor's naked body was as pale and withered as his face and hands – as much so as the limp, pathetic manhood dangling between his legs. She looked upon him with inward revulsion, stifling any overt expression of her disgust for fear of a sharper sting from the Sith lightning. Despite this, her mind remained delirious with lust from the physical stimulation his sensuous Sithly touch had stirred in her. Her eyes slowly moved upward to stare at the Emperor's lecherous grin as he gazed down at her beautiful naked body writhing across the bed before him.

"If you desire that much-needed release of your own, my dear, then you must earn it. Consider this yet another test of your new abilities – to see if your mastery of the Force can help you in stirring some life into this old body of mine." He smiled sinisterly. "After all, as the 'Emperor's Hand, ' tending to the Imperial personage will be one of your most important duties."

Leia stared wide-eyed at the Emperor's decayed body. She knew that he was nearly ninety standard years old, yet he looked so much older due to the corruptive power of the Dark Side that had rotted away his form for so long. It disgusted her to consider copulating with him on a regular basis, and she wished she could reject him, but then Leia once again considered her ultimate goal. She would do anything to free the galaxy, and if it required submitting to the Emperor's sexual perversions in order for him to continue instructing her in the means with which to one day destroy him ... then so be it.

She tried not to think of how very wet she still was, and how she would be willing to do almost anything to finally sate her ravenous sexual hunger. No, that was only peripheral, and had nothing to do with her decision to finally reach over and begin stroking the dictator's dangling dick. It was like a limp worm of a sickly grey color, wriggling between her fingers at the slightest touch. However, Leia took a small amount of perverse pride that her grasp was able to tease some sense of hardness out of Palpatine's manhood almost immediately. It spoke well of her skills.

She gasped as, after only a few more seconds of her brisk pumping, the Emperor's cock suddenly swelled in her hands, growing larger and seemingly as hard as a starship's hull. Leia's hands felt the familiar sensation of blood pumping through the cock's pulsating veins during the transformation, and her breathing increased as she felt herself growing even more lost in a fog of arousal in response to the blossoming erection. She could only assume that her Sith Master was drawing stamina from the Dark Side, enabling his withered body to summon the energy necessary for a proper fucking.

With the Emperor's now-massive pale-skinned prick throbbing between her fingers in time with the pulse of the Dark Side's energy flowing through him, Leia's rational mind rapidly lost the battle with her desperate sexual cravings. Overwhelmed with need, the novice Emperor's Hand let go, leaning back on the bed and spreading her legs invitingly. "Please, Master," she begged, her velvety smooth voice as shamelessly dirty as her thoughts. "I'm ready for you. I want you ... I need you inside me..."

Palpatine cackled with delight as his withered body crawled on top of her, positioning himself between her smooth, slender legs. Leia was responding so predictably to his seduction, just as Mara Jade and other Hands had done so before her in this very same bed.

Without preamble, the Emperor entered the ravenous, young woman, thrusting with all of the energy the Dark Side could give him. Leia's eyes rolled into the back of her head with the pure pleasure of that first powerful penetration. Presented with the opportunity her unfocused and vacant mind gave him, the Emperor began to extend mental tendrils of his own will into her head, opening his new apprentice's mind even more to the Dark Side's power, inflicting her with pure, raw lust. All too easily, Leia succumbed to it with a sex-clouded delirium.

"Fuck me ... fuck me!" she growled huskily, submitting completely to the will of the Emperor and the overwhelming pleasure thrust upon her by his power. "Oh, yes, that feels soooo good. Don't stop. Ohhh Master, please don't stop!"

She was simply exquisite, perhaps even a more enthusiastic lover than Jade had been that first time he had taken the redhead. Palpatine was pleased that he could now sense Leia reaching through the Force toward him, trying to mentally persuade him to fuck her harder. He deflected her amusing attempts easily enough, but they demonstrated the level of thrall he held her in. Ignoring her pleas to be quickly finished off, he continued his slow, methodical thrusting, building the intensity of their rutting as he began to speak.

"My body is dying," he revealed with a raspy whisper as calm as if he were discussing the weather during a formal tea rather than his impending mortality, all while continuing their energetic rutting. "Even the knowledge of my own teacher, Darth Plagueis, and my own mastery of the Dark Side cannot keep me alive forever in this withered shell. There is simply too much power flowing through it for my cells to survive," he grunted for the first time, feeling Leia's magnificently wet pussy squeeze his pulsating prick, sucking it into her as if her pussy were a second mouth starved for his cock.

Palpatine strained to continue his speech while keeping the pace of plundering Leia's smooth, velvety cunt. "Even attempts to provide myself with clone bodies have proven futile, as they too soon succumbed to the same rapid decay. However ... I will not fail in my quest for immortality," he grunted again, surprised by Leia's eagerness to reach orgasm. Her eyes were closed and she only half-listened to his rambling words, remaining more focused on the repeated in-and-out thrusting of his rigid shaft into her quivering cunnie.

"I have discovered a way in which I shall survive my own death, and you have provided me with the answer, dear Hand," Palpatine bluntly stated, looking down intently at the closed-eyed beauty beneath him. Leia suddenly felt a chill flow through her at the ominous words, but the heat from the cock penetrating to her very center prevented her from making any response – beyond her continued whorish moaning and panting.

"Yesss!" the Emperor hissed, thrusting harder into her as he recognized a brief mental reaction from the young woman just before he finally pronounced his ultimate sinister plan. "Soon you will conceive a child, and that child shall become a new vessel for my essence!"

Leia finally snapped opened her eyes, looking up at him in sudden shock all while her hips continued grinding against his spearing shaft. He looked down at her and bore his hideous yellow-toothed grin, reading her thoughts.

"Such is my power in manipulating the Force that through our sessions together these last few weeks I have gradually healed your womb from the mutilation it received from your hutt master's droid butcher," the Emperor explained to his confused young apprentice. "You are ripe for conception. Our child will combine my genes with the bloodline of the Chosen One to create an offspring who will be able to sustain the high levels of Force power that the transference of my spirit will create."

The Emperor paused his methodical fucking for a moment, his eyes mere centimeters away from Leia's own as his chest pressed against her heaving bosom. "Take pride in this, Princess. For only you, with your father's bloodline, could offer me this gift. None of my other dalliances or Hands could ever hope to achieve this. In time, you will become not merely the last of the Emperor's Hands, but my consort – the Queen Empress, and mother of the heir to the Empire!"

Deep down in her subconscious Leia was stricken with the sudden horrifying thought of giving birth to the Emperor's heir apparent, but the sensations of him resuming their fucking fueled her lust-filled cravings and pushed that thought to the deepest recesses of her mind. A small, shameful part of her even felt highly praised – by his own admission, she was providing him with something her hated predecessor Mara Jade would never have been able to do.

Without even realizing it, Leia began whispering "Yes, Master," over and over in somber acceptance, wrapping her legs around his frail waist and bucking against him to encourage him more. Tears filled her eyes and ran down her face, triggered by the subconscious relic of the old Princess Leia crying out for her to resist this, but the weak-willed Emperor's Hand knew she couldn't resist her Sith Master's power over her, and continued to submit completely to him.

Finally, the Emperor gritted his yellow teeth as he managed to achieve his climax and filled her with his black seed. His cock erupted at its fullest entry into her, spurting Sith semen directly through her cervix and into Leia's now-fertile womb. The sensations, both physically and mentally through the Force, triggered a powerful orgasm of Leia's own, and her quaking cunt clamped down hard on his spasming shaft, her contractions serving to milk every last drop of sperm from his shuddering cock.

Eventually, Palpatine finished and withdrew, shakily pushing himself off Leia's sweaty, heaving body and staggering backward, unable to keep up his energy any longer after struggling to sustain it just long enough to seed his new apprentice for the first time.

Leia wearily lay across the disheveled sheets of the bed, drained utterly by both the orgasm and the weight of his shocking revelation, barely able to move. One of her hands slowly inched its way across her abdomen, her fingertips softly caressing her flat belly. Through the Force she could faintly feel his seed churning within her womb in search of a fertile egg. Leia wondered how soon the Emperor would succeed in impregnating her. Had he already done so, or would it take several more of these sessions before she would conceive his abomination? Leia trembled at the thought.

She then noticed his brief stumble backward. It was the first sign of weakness she had ever seen in the Dark Lord – visible proof of his earlier words about his body beginning to fail him even with his ability to harness such power from the Dark Side to live for so long. He had always appeared ancient, his body withered and wrinkled, but it was only now that he actually behaved like a pitiful, elderly man. Leia reflected on how he never seemed to sleep or eat, as if more and more he was sustained only by the Dark Side rather than by any material sustenance his body would require.

As Leia's weary mind drifted following the wicked coupling with her master, the events of the day came rushing back at her – first the exhausting training routines, then the shock of seeing Sabé and Leia's cold execution of the older governess, and then the raunchy fornication with the six royal guards, and finally the Emperor's first attempt to breed her.

Only now did Leia realize why Palpatine had strictly refused the guardsmen the pleasure of filling her pussy with their own seed during their last few savage sessions with her, rather squirting their messy goo all over her face and body in further acts of degrading the former leader of the Rebel Alliance. Within this last week, his "healing sessions" must have neared completion in restoring her womb to its once fertile status and only Palpatine would be privileged with inseminating his precious apprentice. Perhaps he would be the only one to have her from now on – until his child would begin to grow in her belly.

It was all too much for Leia to process at the moment. Her eyes grew too heavy to keep open and she finally fell into a fitful sleep across the Emperor's bed.

Palpatine regained his composure and covered himself with his robe, looking upon his Hand with his evil, yellow Sith eyes. Leia lay motionless on the bed in a sweaty, post-orgasmic glow, some of his vile seed beginning to seep from between the puffy, pink lips of her slit as her legs remained obscenely spread apart. He stepped closer and realized that she had passed out from the intensity of their shared orgasm and the day's earlier strenuous events. He reached out into her mind again, reading her thoughts from minutes earlier, and mentally promising her that they would indeed continue their coupling every night until she had conceived.

Leia whimpered in her sleep at the mental intrusion, twitching slightly. The Emperor smiled at the sight and then turned to leave the Hand to rest in his bed chamber until he was ready to take her again.

Indeed, it had been an eventful day – the training for his new Hand had been completed and the first step to create an immortal dynasty had been taken. The Emperor expected that she would give birth to twins – a boy and a girl, just as her mother had. With him possessing the boy with his own essence, the twin sister-daughter of Palpatine would eventually provide him with an incestuous mate. In time, he would create another offspring with the twin, for when his new body would in turn begin to fail. After all, Leia would not live forever to serve as the only Skywalker-born breeding stock for further generations of Palpatine's essence.

The children of Palpatine and Leia Organa would only be the first generation in a never-ending Palpatine dynasty for a continued Galactic Empire. In time – whether years or centuries – the entire galaxy would come under his control, as the Dark Side nexus he had forged in the Imperial Palace on Coruscant would slowly expand to engulf all life, everywhere. With Palpatine at its heart, fueled by scores of his own descendents spreading like a plague, the galaxy would eventually fall under the shadow of a never-ending night. All of its denizens would exist merely to serve him, with no more ability to resist than the mind-wiped palace orderlies. Even the Empire and the Sith Order themselves would cease to have any meaning as his rule – political, social, personal – would become absolute.

There would be no more free will. Only -his- will.

The Emperor shook his head, chuckling softly to himself as he returned to his throne room. He was getting ahead of himself. The successful impregnation of Leia was only the first step – there were many other preparations needed before his ambitious plans would come to pass. With thoughts of his future children warming his thoughts, Palpatine returned to the task of building the foundation for his perpetual reign.


Leia-sul woke with a start, eyes wide with shock. It took her several moments of panic before she calmed down, lying back against the warm bulk of her master's belly. She took a shuddering breath, and let it out. She was still here on Tatooine, safe with Master Jabba.

She shook her head, clearing the mental cobwebs. It must have been nothing more than a long, horrible dream – Escaping Master Jabba with Camie, working in a strip club, Xizor returning from the dead to claim her, and then becoming the Emperor's Hand!

Yet, it had all seemed so vivid. As Leia-sul looked around Master Jabba's court, its denizens dozing in their afternoon siesta, the dream already began to fade into her memory, its brilliance growing dull.

The oddly lifelike vision had been far from her first. Leia-sul had also dreamed of a forced marriage to a three-eyed mutant warlord; of being taken as a concubine to a blue-skinned grand admiral; even of life as a handmaiden to Empress Winter. She seemed to be having a lot of Imperial-themed dreams lately, on reflection. She wondered why, when she had long since accepted that she would never again play a role in galactic affairs. She didn't even know what the states of the Rebellion or Empire were currently.

Long ago she had even stopped thinking of herself as Princess Leia Organa or even just Leia, only thinking of herself now by the humiliating Huttese diminutive "Leia-sul". Even to herself, she was now unable to extricate her enslavement from even as vital a part of her personality as her own name.

No, she ruefully reflected, she had remained Master Jabba's slave ever since that fateful day at the sarlacc several years ago, and throughout the tumultuous events that had followed. There had been the internal strife against Zorba the Hutt for control of the Desilijic kajidic, followed by the forced absorption of much of the remaining assets of the Black Sun from Black Nebula, a pretender organization under a former Black Sun operative now styling himself 'Prince' Dequc.

The destruction of Black Nebula had been accomplished only when Master Jabba had used Hutt Cartel funding to support a squad of would-be Mandalorian supercommandos led by a Clone Wars veteran named Fenn Shysa. A veritable bumpkin, Shysa had been all too willing to accept support from the hutts if it helped him in his quixotic quest to someday free Mandalore from its Imperial occupation.

There had been no underworld alliance against the Empire, no secret hutt weapon called "Darksaber", and no resurgence of Black Sun under anyone named Ursil Toomar. Nor had Leia-sul ever accompanied her master off Tatooine to deal with any of those crises. She sighed, wistfully. If only Master Jabba still desired to take her places with him outside the palace.

In a way, parts of this last vivid dream weren't too surprising. A number of the other concubines of Master Jabba's harem – the human girl known only as "Pink", the rutian twi'lek named Tuulaa, and the togruta named Zaa – all claimed to have been Jedi Knights once. Those delusions of grandeur were a running joke among the rest of the girls in Jabba's harem, kind of like the galactic asylums filled with inmates who believed they were Emperor Palpatine.

Still, there was something marvelous about the thought that Leia-sul could ever touch the Force and become a Jedi herself. Not to mention the absurdly coincidental notions that Luke Skywalker was actually her brother and Darth Vader their father!

There was no denying it. Her dreams had definitely been growing more vivid and surreal lately. She wondered if it was due to her pregnancy.

Leia-sul leaned back, her hands idly wandering across her stretched stomach. Her naked body was at full-term pregnancy now, her corpulent form lying against Master Jabba's own bloated mass – but she had long since grown used to viewing herself as nothing more than a smaller humanoid reflection of her hutt master. This was her ninth pregnancy, ever since she had first been bred that night following the events at the sarlacc pit nearly a decade ago when Jabba's raucous minions had their way with her.

Obviously, she hadn't been aborted and sterilized after that initiation into the life of a slave – her recent dream just being wishful thinking, perhaps – and her half-klatooinian hybrid twins were born several months later. Master Jabba gave them away to Durga as part of the peace offering between the rival hutt kajidics after he had wrested control of the Desilijic clan from Zorba.

Since then Master Jabba had forcibly injected her with fertility drugs to increase her yield of children, realizing their particular value in the slave trade when marketed as the "last heirs of the House of Organa." The honor of impregnating the former Princess of Alderaan had become a means for Master Jabba to reward minions of his who had behaved well. Bubo the frog-dog, Tessek the quarren, and even his own majordomo Bib Fortuna had been among those who had sired children in her, with the newest father often remaining a mystery until the day of birth. During those first few pregnancies, Leia-sul always dreaded finding out who her latest hybrid spawn would resemble. Now, nothing surprised her anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.