Audition Notice - Cover

Audition Notice

 

Chapter 17

"What does this change?" Kevin asked after being told the ramifications that happened in his absence. "Maggie, I still care for you. Please tell me you care for me?"

"Of course I do ... as far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed. We just ignore this and go on with our lives. I love Michael and I love you," she said to him.

After taking a big breath, Kevin asked, "Any other revelations at this time?" He took a long glance at each of us. "Good, Let's go on."

Maggie gave him a big kiss as Amy and me went on with the lines. I heard Kevin say to her, "This can dispel the rumors that I was gay."


Amy and I discussed telling my parents, but that idea was kiboshed quickly. With less than a month before we were through with the play, Amy thought to stop her taking the pill. I agreed. Even if the Play festival happened, it would be early enough that she wouldn't show, so we got busy.

After the next week's performances, we ran into Jesse, who told us the play was offered a spot in the Festival. Kevin and Maggie were both overjoyed.


The genetic tests came back. Maggie and Kevin came over for the hopeful confirmation of our expected results.

It proved: Maggie and Amy are biological mother and daughter. Maggie and Michael are biological mother and son. Amy and Michael share Maggie as their biological mother, but only have five STR markers in common, what would be expected from two different fathers.

"What about me?" Kevin asked.

"Kevin Greene and Amy Tolliver are biological father and daughter," I read.

She was jumping for joy into his arms at this revelation. They all huddled together ... as one big happy family. It was a joy to watch all of their happiness. I sat down and was overwhelmed with pleasure over this wonderful news.

Amy peeled off the group and sat by me, taking my hand, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Now, you need to take a pregnancy test. I'm not really sure I want to know the results," I blubbered.

"Michael," my fiancée said, "It doesn't matter to me if I am or not. I love you. I have since the day we auditioned together. I still want to get married and have babies with you, a bunch."

"But we just found out that we are half-brother and half-sister," I said.

"Michael," Kevin asked, "Do you love her as much as it looks like every night on that stage?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts, we are the only four people who know all of this, Maggie and Amy and I aren't telling anyone. Will you?" he asked.

I was filled with hesitancy before Kevin had said all that. Now I was filled with joy, and said, "Thanks Kevin ... maybe when this is all over we should write a play about all of this, and you could direct it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.