Audition Notice
Chapter 13

 

Our final rehearsals were upon us, and the Thursday before Opening Night was Family and Friends Night (free for all, but still age-restricted).

Word of our 'explicitness' got out, and we had close to a full house. My Mom and dad were front row right, and Maggie was front row left.

Kevin came out from stage right with a microphone in his hand. The curtains were closed behind him.

Amy and I were waiting for our musical cue!

"Good evening everyone," he said.

As a group, they responded, "Good Evening," a sign for the good.

"My name is Kevin Greene, and I directed this show."

That got a few hoots from the lively audience.

"This is a love story, which could have been set in Rome or Paris or Palmdale, California!"

That got the crowd laughing for a moment.

"But this love story happens ... after a nuclear event. Our two cast members have taken this story and made it their own. Please No Cameras of ANY KIND. I should have confiscated them all before the show."

I give you, "The Big One!"

As the curtain opens, the crowd applauds!

As Time Goes By begins, so do we. I have her panties down to her ankles, and we start to make love, really gooey love. Amy says, "Holy Fuck, Michael' That always feels so good!"

Lights change, then I pull on my pants with the leaf and walk out to the audience, shirtless. There is a moment that most of the women in the audience make a sound.

I stride off the stage ... ten seconds pass, and Amy walks out, only wearing her panties. She has her bra under her arm, along with her shirt, pants and boots. She puts on her pants first, then her boots.

She stands up and puts on her bra, finally her shirt. During all of this, the men in the audience are making sounds of their own.

Amy goes off in a different direction. It has become daylight. I come back on.

Michael: Amy, is that you?

Amy: Yep, it's me. I found some things for us to eat at the farmhouse down below. Is your head better now, Mike?

Michael: Yeah the pain is gone, but I still feel a bit wobbly. Say, was this your idea of a joke sewing a fig leaf on my last pair of jeans while I sleep?

(Audience probably just noticed it, reacts)

Amy: Of course, it's a joke! Now, don't tell me that you've lost your sense of humor just because we've lost almost everything else.

Michael: I don't see anything to laugh about. Look at the city burn across the way. There's a wall of flames. We might never be able to go back there again.

Amy: It's best if we never do go back again. We're immune to the radiation, but with all of those rotting corpses down there we might run into some pestilence. Here's a shirt I found at the farmhouse if you want it.

Michael: What's this for-are we dressing for dinner?

Amy: Why not, it might improve your morale and your appearance.

(Giggles from audience)

Michael: You didn't seem to mind last night, and again this morning when we made love to one another.

Amy: That was in private. You should wear a shirt in public.

Michael: PUBLIC! You and I are the last two people on earth-public and private mean the same GODDAMN thing now! I can see that you're still holding on to all of your hang-ups!

Amy: I want to keep what was good, Michael—and bid a fond adieu to everything that was bad.

Michael: It was more like a paradise ... now that I look back on it.

Amy: Yeah, now we don't need diet pills...

Michael: Or, new model sports cars...

Amy: No traffic fatalities, no smog...

Michael: No Bloody Mary's...

Amy: No more hangovers from too many Bloody Marys'

Michael: No more movies or TV...

Amy: No more 'Modern Family' or 'Glee'...

(Giggles again)

Michael: Hey, I'll miss Glee—Santana was Hot...

Amy: No more reruns of ... anything...

Michael: No more Teflon-coated stainless steel razor blades...

Amy: Those are all ... things Michael. We can get along without the things we had.

Michael: Sure we can. We can always take up jogging. Might help you last longer when we make love!

Amy: We never just made love—when we first met, you couldn't keep your fucking hands off me. We fucked like rabbits ... all the time. Until you met—her!

Michael: Amy ... Amy! None of the girls before you, meant a single thing to me. I'm sorry you caught me in bed with your mother!

(Maggie couldn't resist a laugh)

Amy: Yeah—I take you home to meet her. We all have dinner together. Then, two weeks later, I come home and find you between her legs—you bastard!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.