Beverly's Revelation
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A married couple explore ways of adding spice to their marriage. The husband draws inspiration from an unusual event during a bachelor's party visit to a strip club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

When the car full of laughing girls parted ways Beverly peeked her head out of her coat. "What did we just do?"

"We had an amazing adventure," I said truthfully.

"You let him touch me. He grabbed my boob. I sucked his thumb." My wife looked over at me with a crinkled brow. "He put his fingers inside your wife."

I had to rearrange myself in my pants. "He did. And you seemed to like it, a lot." I grinned.

"I did. Are you jealous?" She seemed worried. I didn't understand how she could be, given what we had done and how I had reacted. But she tended to overthink things. Especially considering I was apparently not doing much thinking at all, at least not with the big head.

I reached over and grabbed the lump in the coat that I figured was her hand. "I'm not jealous, Bev. Well, maybe a tiny bit. But I am so turned on by what we are doing that it only makes me hotter for you."

"Are you sure? I was so angry the other day that I almost went out and fucked Tom. And all you did was suck Kim's toe. I feel like you should be mad at me for my double standard. I can play, but you can't. That doesn't seem fair."

"But I am playing, Bev. We're playing together. That's what was different between me and Kim. You weren't there. I felt like it was our game at the time. But you felt like I was going behind your back. I didn't understand then, but I do now." I squeezed her hand through the coat. "We're having an amazing adventure, and we're having it together."

"What about his offer? He wanted to pay you to fuck me. He wanted to take me to a hotel room and fuck me all night like a prostitute."

"That was a fantasy, Bev. It excited me ... a lot ... but it made my stomach twist up in a knot too. How did it make you feel?" I was afraid of what her answer might be.

"It excited me too. It's crazy, isn't it? I should have been insulted, being treated like a whore by my husband and a stranger. You should have defended my honor, I guess." I suddenly felt guilty. Had I taken our game too far?

"Except I didn't care." She paused again, and turned toward me and looked at me seriously. "That's not right either. I did care how you treated me, only not the way you think. Honey, bear with me ... this will be hard for me to say. I'm not sure how you're going to take it. Just don't say anything until I'm done, okay?"

I nodded and pulled the car over to the curb, not wanting to interrupt her by pulling into the hotel driveway, since we were only a block away.

She continued. "Remember how I said that I really liked you showing me off on the side of the road? Well I liked this even more, seeing his eyes and his cock and the way he looked at me, with pure lust. It was more like last week with the stranger in the truck." Beverly turned away from me and looked out the front of the car into the distance. I couldn't understand her strange expression.

"And then, when he was done squirting his cum all over me ... when he offered to pay you to fuck me, knowing we were married, and you made him explain how he'd use me, how much he'd pay me. That was so ... degrading, so humiliating." My wife became very quiet. She slipped out of her sexy shoes and pulled her knees against her chest, bare feet on the seat in front of her. She was almost entirely covered by the coat now.

"I was just an object for him. He didn't even talk to me, like I belonged to you and I wasn't a person anymore, just meat to be bought and sold. Used to fulfill his disgusting, perverted desires and tossed aside like that cum-soaked handkerchief."

She took a deep breath and I saw her shaking under her coat. She paused for a long time, but seemed to be trying to find her words, so I didn't dare interrupt. "And, sweetheart, this is the hard part."

She turned her face toward me. "I loved it. I absolutely loved it. It was like the most perfect ... freedom ... I've ever felt. I've never been so turned-on. In that moment, I wanted you to sell me to him, to anybody. I stood there with my hands behind my head like a prize, a prisoner, and I wanted you to auction me off, tell him that he could take me any way he wanted, for as long as he wanted. I wanted you to just walk away and leave me, not your wife, but your whore."

Beverly let the coat fall open as she parted her legs and I saw she had both hands between them, working her wet pussy vigorously. I had seen her shaking, but not with anger or regret as I had feared. She had been shaking with excitement. She brought herself to climax as I watched and tried to make sense of the emotions that played across her face.

"Do you hate me?" she finally asked.

"No. Not at all." I answered firmly. "I love you so much, Bev. I think I understand. I mean, I think I understood at the time. I felt it because of the way you were acting. You were acting like you enjoyed it. A game you wanted to play. I was so afraid just now that you were going to tell me you hated me for it."

I brushed back the hair that had fallen across her face and she kissed my palm gently. "But, I could never go through with it, Bev. It would tear me up inside. I could never leave you alone with another man. Could never sell you and leave you alone with him. I'd hate myself forever if he hurt you, or hurt your feelings." I paused and held her beautiful face in my hands. "Could you, really? Would you really go off with him? Let him violate and degrade you?"

It felt like forever before she answered, though it was probably less than a minute. "I want to say no. I should say no. I guess that's what I'm supposed to say." I felt the blood draining from my face. "I love you too, sweetheart. So much." She kissed my thumb as it crossed her lips, but didn't take it into her mouth. My stomach knotted in jealousy.

"But it was overwhelming because it really could happen. He really meant it. He really wants to lay me down, naked on a big plush hotel bed and stick his cock inside your wife. And I wanted him to do it." I started to feel light headed.

"But like you said, honey, it was a fantasy. Our fantasy, our adventure. It's an awesome adventure because we were right on the edge of reality. You never even winked as you listened to him degrade me. You never broke the fantasy." She reached up and touched my cheek with her wet fingers, the smell of her sex strong and intoxicating. She put her fingers into my mouth.

"But if you had really done it, left me alone with him, I think I might have never come back to you. Not because I would have run away with him, but because you wouldn't have been my hero anymore."

She leaned toward me, whispering. "I need a safe place. I need to know this is about you and me together. Don't ever leave me alone. Even if I say I want you to, no matter how convincing I seem, you need to promise me never, ever leave me alone."

I smiled, relieved. The dizziness receded. "I promise, babe. I promise it's always going to be the two of us. I won't leave you alone."

She nimbly straddled the center console and leaned down to kiss me deeply and passionately. "Since I know we're together in this, there's a lot more that I can do with you ... more that I'll feel comfortable doing with others. I'm free to explore, as long as I know you'll keep me safe."

"Like what, Bev?"

"I want you to show me off like a slut. Treat me like a cheap whore. Humiliate me, like I'm your personal piece of fuck-meat to share with other men."

I wanted to make sure I understood. I needed to be certain I wouldn't accidently break the trust she was placing in me. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable treating you that way, sweetheart. You're my wife. I love you and cherish you."

"Then every once in a while you need to worship your beloved wife by degrading her like a dirty tramp, because it makes her so fucking hot you won't believe it."

I squinted questioningly. "Are you sure?"

"Baby, I wasn't sure until tonight. But I'm so sure now. Not all the time. Just special times. I'll let you know when."

"How far can I push you?"

"That's a good question, because I'm not sure I'll be sensible enough to make you stop when I should, in the heat of the moment." She kissed me again and one hand went underneath her as she played with her pussy and wiggled her hips.

"Like with Steve. If you had sold me to him I'd probably be in some hotel room with his cock up my ass." I reached up to caress her beautiful hanging breasts.

"But, not that far ... even with you there I don't think I want to have another man inside me. Not yet." She gasped and wiggled, and brought her fingers back to my lips, wet and delicious.

"Make me touch him though. Make me take his big hard cock in my hands." She wiggled again, and moaned.

"Make me take his slippery dick between my tits ... open my legs to his fingers and his tongue. His fingers in my pussy ... in my ass. Oh..."

"Would you taste him? Take him in your mouth? Suck his cock?"

"I don't know. Will you make me do it? Would you want me to?"

I thought, then the jealous twist in my gut made me answer. "Yes. I want my whore on her knees with another man's cock down her throat." Beverly twisted and moaned. "I want his cum down your throat and in your mouth and on your face an on your tits and in your hair like a nasty little cum slut." She bucked and sighed. My wife had climaxed again without even using her hands.

She smiled a crooked smile at me, sheepishly like she'd already done something wrong. "Then make me do it, beloved husband. I'm yours. We're together, always." She moved carefully back to her seat and pulled the coat closed.

I made my voice more demanding and distant. "Put your shoes back on. Tie the belt of your coat and button the bottom. Leave the top unbuttoned." She tried to look serious and complied.

"Yes, sir."

"And don't call me sir. I'm not your boss. I'm your customer, your owner for the night. Call me John, because that's what I am."

"Yes, John." She giggled.

"Give me your rings. I don't want other men getting the wrong idea."

She slipped off her wedding band and engagement ring, and I wrapped them in a napkin and put them in the small pocket of my suit coat to keep them safe. Right next to Steve's business card.

I reached out to put the car into gear and drive the remaining block to the hotel and just before I took the lacquered wooden shift knob in my hand I noticed it was glistening wet, with a drop of my wife's milky juice dangling from the underside of and threatening to drip onto the console.

"You naughty little slut, you fucked my car." Beverly giggled again and now I understood the guilty grin. "What were you thinking?" I grabbed the shaft below the knob and put it into gear.

"How good it felt ... it vibrates wonderfully. I told you I needed something inside me. And the big round head, I bet it felt just like Steve's."

I moved forward half a block and pulled a u-turn into the posh Hotel Monaco driveway, putting the passenger side by the curb.

The valet, maybe my age and not particularly well-shaven, approached my side of the car. The bellman, a young Hispanic man, impeccably groomed, put his hand on the handle of the passenger door.

Bev had smoothed the coat out and managed to button the top buttons. She gave me a sly look and stretched one long shapely leg out of the car while leaving the other firmly planted in front of her. This parted her coat wide at the hem, almost to mid-thigh. When she finally reached up to take the bellman's hand, she swung her other leg slowly out of the car. I don't know if he could see between her legs from where he was standing, but he could see her entire left leg from toes to hips as he helped her to her feet.

My wife smiled wickedly at the poor young bellman, his mouth momentarily agape. "Why thank you..." she looked at his nameplate, " ... Anthony. You are such a gentleman. That one bag behind the seat is all we have."

I stood up and handed the valet a twenty dollar bill as he handed me the claim check. "Parking is complementary for hotel guests, sir."

In a clear voice, loud enough for both Bev and the bellman to hear, I responded. "That's for the inconvenience." I looked back into the car at the glistening shifter. "My ... date ... I guess you could call her, I think she said her name was Heidi. My date wanted to show me how excited she was to ride a classic. Hard to believe for such an experienced woman, but that's the first time Heidi's ridden an Italian knob."

The valet sat down and put the car in gear, raising his hand to his face to smell my wife's juices as he pulled away.

I looked at the bellman, "I think she might be a little tipsy, young man, you might need to put your arm around her and let her lean on you a bit." I pointed to a spot in the lobby a good distance from the front desk. "Keep her occupied over there while I check in."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.