Beverly's Revelation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A married couple explore ways of adding spice to their marriage. The husband draws inspiration from an unusual event during a bachelor's party visit to a strip club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

We got home after the kids went to bed. Beverly slipped into the bedroom quietly as I put the Alfa away and made sure the house was locked down for the night.

She was waiting for me when I got back, standing naked at the side of our bed, her left foot on the floor, her right on the sideboard, knee pointed away to spread herself, open to my view. She even had her left hand on the high, Mission-style footboard of our bed, just like it had been on the windshield of our car. It was an almost perfect replica of the pose she had used to display her nudity to the young man in the pickup.

"This is what he saw, honey," her voice was hoarse with sexuality. "Another man saw your wife naked, spread ... her tits, her pussy." She raised her fingers to her lips and licked the tips sensuously. "I've been touching myself. Thinking of him watching me. His eyes on every part of me. Thinking of your wife exposed utterly to a stranger."

My clothes were one the floor and I stood throbbing, erect, my cock begging for her body, my sex screaming for release from the long, sweet, torturing tease that our drive in the country night had been for me.

She put her right hand to my mouth, the same way she had reached out to him at the intersection. I kissed her fingers gently, smelling her essence, tasting it on my lips. I tried to move past but she held me at bay at the end of her outstretched arm. "No. Just look. The way he did. See me the way he did."

My eyes devoured her gorgeous body as my mouth engulfed her sticky wet fingers. It was like I was seeing her anew through the eyes of another. My body ached for her.

She told me to stay still as she repositioned. The tip of my erection just barely grazed her soft, feminine hip as she turned her back to me, leaving a shimmering trail of my need that stretched and broke like a strand of spider silk. Now she stood with both hands on the footboard, legs slightly spread and ass gently curved toward me.

She faced away from me as she whispered huskily, "I'm looking in through his truck window. I see his hard cock in his strong hand, slippery with lust. He's showing me how much he wants me, how much he wants to be my lover." She arched her back more, jutting her ass toward me, spreading her thighs and exposing the glistening mouth of her sex to me.

"You release your cock from your pants and stand behind me as I lean over into his truck." I followed her direction. "You slide your beautiful prick teasingly across my sensitive cunt lips, between my legs so that he can see the tip. Displaying yourself to him. Lording it over him that your cock is my cock, the one that I own, the only one I want deep inside my aching cunt. I want it now ... in my cunt now!"

She spat the last words out demandingly, and I complied with her orders, driving it inside hard and deep, the tip punching the hard muscle of her cervix.

"Ohh ... grind me with that big, gorgeous cock!" She started to shake in climax as my balls tickled her clit, my shaft stimulating the length of her clenching walls, and the tip flicking her gates of her womb.

"He's cumming ... spurting ... all over me ... my tits ... my face ... my mouth..." Her fingers grazed across the places she imagined his hot eruption spraying her naked flesh. I shuddered in all-consuming orgasm as she sucked her fingers, hardly able to contain my groans as I emptied a flood deep inside her.

Together, not wanting to break the gooey seal that held our bodies together, we managed to clamber onto the bed on top of the covers, spooning to hold me tight against her. For a long time we simply laid like that, feeling each other breathing, with my face nuzzling her graceful neck.

She felt like love made flesh, wrapped safely in my arms.

She finally broke the silence, spinning in my embrace to lie face to face. "That was amazing," she said tenderly, quickly kissing my closed lips. She traced her fingertips across my face. "Perfect. Everything." She smiled reflectively. "Are you okay? We didn't go too far?"

"You were amazing, Beverly," I whispered, planting a quick kiss at the end of her lovely nose. "Everything. Amazing."

"You aren't jealous of the stranger?"

"The opposite. When he saw you, I felt like ... like there was this connection between us, like nothing I've ever felt. My body was on fire. My mind was ... I don't know ... it's like I was in a different place, every nerve was alive."

She was silent, smiling, staring at me. "That's it. That's exactly it. The feeling that I had missed for so long." A tear pooled at the corner of her eye. "I felt it again, and this time you felt it too."

She kissed me again, not quickly this time. Passionately, hotly, rolling me on my back and grinding her dripping sex against my thickening cock. Fucking my mouth with her tongue. She pinned my arms down and invaded my mouth with hers. Her tears kept coming, dropping on my face, splashing in my eyes.

And when my erection was full again she slid her body against mine, and without any hands to guide me I was inside her again. Once I was fully inside she broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air. She rode me hard, bouncing and rocking her hips on my erection. I wanted so much to grab her breasts as they swung in my face, suckle her hard nipples, but she didn't let me go. She used me like a toy until her tears were replaced by the glint of sweat, and until she had ridden me to another crashing, rolling wave of orgasms.

Beverly collapsed from fatigue and satisfaction heavily onto my chest. Again we spent long moments in silence. This time my revived organ maintained its full size inside her hot, tight center.

After she regained her breath she slid down me, her sex leaving a trail down my leg, she stopped with the top of my foot pressing against her, and her mouth poised over my hard cock, sticky with the mess of our combined passion. I tangled my fingers in her silky hair.

"Another thing we won't be able to do again..." she grinned at me, her eyes alight with mischievous thoughts as she casually took my shiny tip between her lips.

"What? Oooh. Bev." The warmth and tenderness of her mouth, the feeling of her tongue on me broke my concentration, and kept me from understanding what she meant.

She took my dick out of her mouth and I mewled in regret for asking a question when I realized she would have to stop sucking in order to answer. "That will never happen again ... what we did tonight." I started to get a sinking feeling, even as she licked the underside of my shaft from base to tip. Was our life of adventure over as soon as it had begun?

Beverly was rubbing her wet pussy against the top of my foot as she contemplated my cock. "That was a lucky coincidence. Very sexy, but it won't happen again exactly that way even if we try."

The dark clouds lifted. She was just musing on our good luck, not calling things off.

"But this time I'm not sad about the things that won't happen again..." She stroked me slowly as she spoke. "I'm excited about the things that we're going to make happen, together. I'm really looking forward to our explorations." She tightened her grip around the base to make me bulge harder as she flicked her tongue along the underside, right under my head. "This is mine, you know." She kissed the head and looked at me with mock seriousness.

"It is yours, Bev, all yours," I confirmed. "What are you going to do with it?" I was hoping she'd say "suck it 'til it comes, ' which would be very soon at this rate.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.