Beverly's Revelation - Cover

Beverly's Revelation

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A married couple explore ways of adding spice to their marriage. The husband draws inspiration from an unusual event during a bachelor's party visit to a strip club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

The pool was cold. Beverly had left me a big fluffy towel and I shivered as I wiped the chilly water from my naked body. I left the smoky clothes outside and slipped into the darkened bedroom through the sliding door that my wife had left unlocked.

Beverly was asleep, the comforter pulled up around her neck. Her hair spread across the beige Egyptian cotton pillowcase. I slid stealthily under the covers, my erection throbbing for attention as I recalled the erotic performance I had just witnessed.

My wife murmured in barely-awake response as I reached out to her and discovered that she was nude beneath the covers, her traditional nightshirt and panties were no obstacle to my desires. She rolled on her stomach as I stroked the curve of her thigh, and she parted her legs semi-consciously as I moved my hand between them.

Her butt arched up as my hand approached it, and over the years I had learned to interpret this as her as yearning for amorous attention to her curvy bottom. Typically it was only in a half-asleep condition that she was uninhibited enough to entertain her forbidden desires, so I always took full advantage when this rare signal was given.

I slid down further under the covers, kissing the small of her back and nibbling my way gently down her cheeks. Normally she was really self-conscious even at this stage of play, but tonight she arched herself even more as I approached the target, guiding my mouth toward her and purring in contentment as my kisses approached the tight, sensitive opening.

As my lips met her pucker and my tongue reached out to taste her, I found her delicate brown flower already moist with our slickest brand of lubricant. I smiled as I realized that her "sleeping" was all an act ... she must have prepared herself while I was swimming to still be this wet. I rubbed my hardness across the sole of her pretty foot as I brought my fingers up to explore her pussy, finding her delicate lips parted and her own natural moisture seeping from her warm opening.

She arched again, pressing my tongue as deeply as she could into her rear as I slid my thumb inside her to rub her g-spot. I knew what she wanted and was happy to give it to her, licking my way up the curve of her back, kissing between her shoulder blades and nibbling her neck as I positioned the tip of my cock at her slick tight opening and slowly entered her prohibited opening.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "you feel so hard. Must have gotten a spark." Beverly reached under and played with her wet clitty while I slid myself slowly and gently in and out of her ass. That was the way she liked it when we played like this, she was in a kinky mood, and she wanted me in her ass for her pleasure, not for mine.

Still, it took all my self-control to keep myself from peaking as I moved in tantric deliberateness. I felt her breathing quicken, felt the little spasms of her hips as she flicked her own button and reveled in the feeling of our debauchery. When Beverly was in this mood, I think she got almost as much satisfaction from the idea that good girls like her shouldn't enjoy this so much as she did from the physical pleasure of the act.

It didn't take long before her breaths started coming in quick gasps, and she started gripping me with her strong muscles. I could never last through her orgasm under the best of conditions, and so we shared a simultaneous climax, with my cock buried deep in her ass, and her fingers flicking furiously over her pussy.

I slumped onto her, spent and exhausted, and she twisted under so we were side by side, facing each other. Her eyes were awake and lively in the dim light of the room, and she reached down to take my slick, semi-rigid dick in her hands, stroking it gently as she whispered.

"I guess you followed all my rules then?"

"Of course."

"Was there a special stripper that you were thinking about when you were fucking your wife in the ass?" She really must have been in a naughty mood, she almost never talked dirty.

That question gave me pause. I was pretty sure she wouldn't believe it, but I decided to go with the truth. "Actually, baby, I was thinking of your sexy body the whole time I was there." My cock started to come back to life again in her hand.

"You're so sweet." She leaned into me and gave me a hard passionate kiss, with lots of probing tongue.

She didn't believe me, and for some reason I needed her to believe me, to know that I wasn't just sweet talking her. "It was weird ... I felt like the other guys were all fantasizing about being with a one of those skinny little strippers, but instead I was imagining you on stage, with all those men lusting after you." I was fully hard at this point, even though she had stopped stroking me.

"Who was there?" Her voice was husky, and she had closed her eyes as though she was joining me in my fantasy.

"Tom, of course. He still looks like he could play football. He's in good shape." She gave my cock a little squeeze when I mentioned his physique. "And Alex, Craig, Tim, and Brad, but Brad didn't stay very long..." Her breath quickened as I ran through the list of names from our high school days. " ... and Jason. I think that was it."

Bev opened her eyes slightly and asked, "Was Allen there?" Her eyes closed and she gave my throbbing erection a little squeeze again when she said Allen's name. She sounded disappointed that I hadn't mentioned him.

"No, he wasn't." She sighed.

I brought my hand to her face and cleared the curls of hair from her forehead, leaning forward to follow it with a kiss to her forehead, her brow, and fluttering kisses to her eyelids. "I want to ask you about something Tom said, Bev. Something he said about you." I felt her forehead crease in concern.

"Don't worry. It's not a bad thing. In fact, it made me really hot for you. So really, don't worry." If she was at all concerned with the tone of my voice my steel-hard member in her fingers convinced her that I was telling her the truth.

"What did he say about me?" Her voice quavered a little with apprehension.

I reached out and slid my fingers between her thighs, and she bent her knee to give me access to her heat and wetness. She gasped as I slid two fingers easily inside her. "He said you were the grand prize, and I was the winner." I felt her grip me, both with her fingers and with her sex.

"Tom said that? You sure he didn't say 'grand fuckin' prize'?" she giggled. I laughed because she was right, but I also got a slightly queasy feeling with the realization that she knew him more intimately than I had suspected.

"He said it exactly that way."

"Do you want me to tell you the story?" Her voice got soft and careful. I throbbed in her hand, my body betraying an eagerness that I'm not sure my mind fully agreed. "It's from way before us ... back in high school before we even knew each other."

She was half right. I knew her. Everybody knew Bev. All the boys wanted the captain of the cheerleaders, and I imagined that all the girls envied her. I was the obscure one who would have been an outcast, except that you have to first be acknowledged by the in-crowd before you can be granted outcast status.

"It's okay, whatever it is. I want to know."

She sounded relieved. "I've always wanted to share this, but it was too big a risk. I thought you'd lose respect for me."

Now my stomach was really doing flips. What could be that bad?

She shifted in bed so that she was sitting up next to me. "I need you inside me while I tell you." She straddled my hips and slid me all the way in with one smooth motion. I imagined her on the stage with the burly bouncer, and if I hadn't just cum, I would have cum again at that moment.

She guided my hands to her soft, firm breasts, I cupped them, played with them the way she liked, and she started her tale.

"It was the beginning of senior year. A Tuesday late September, almost sunset. I got home from cheerleading practice and was just fussing around in my room before I took a shower. I took off my sweater and threw it on the floor, had already taken off my socks and sneakers, so I was just in my cheer skirt, panties and bra. I crossed the room for some reason, and that's when I saw it on the ceiling ... a reflection faerie. A glint off rounded glass like a watch crystal. I looked around but there wasn't anything in the room that seemed to cause it."

She shifted, getting me deeper inside her, and lowered her chest to bring her nipple closer to my face. I took the hint and sucked her dark, erect nipple into my mouth.

"I dropped my cheer skirt. Now I was just in my panties and bra. Cute, blue, matching the bra and panties to the cheer outfit. I always matched back then. As I walked toward the bathroom I noticed the faerie tracked with me. And I realized, all of a sudden, what it was."

She shifted, wanting me to pay attention to the other nipple.

"Allen lived next door. He had for many years. His dad had built him an elaborate treehouse in the live oak in their back yard when Allen was young and they first moved in. One of those really overboard constructions that's more about the dad than the kids."

"Allen's dad was smart enough not to have the windows and doors facing the windows of the teenage girl next door, the windows she left open all the time because her room faced the woods. But Allen was smart enough to figure out how to loosen a board on the back wall of the tree house to get the view he wanted. I had noticed the loose board the year before, but I never saw Allen in the treehouse anymore, so I never thought about it again."

"I knew it was Allen that was causing the reflection, and I knew it was Allen's telescope, because he'd invited me over to look through it a few times." She rocked back and forth on my erection ever so slightly. Recalling the old memories was making her incredibly hot inside.

"It got me really excited knowing that Allen was looking at me. Is that bad? I knew that he was jerking off while he watched. I was burning up inside as I thought about what to do."

"I didn't look out my window. I didn't want Allen to know that I knew. Instead I took off my panties and bra, and got totally naked right there in the bedroom, facing the window so he could see every inch of me through the telescope. But I kept looking down at myself, and I cupped my breasts just like this."

She took her breasts in her hands and hefted their soft, sensual weight, tweeking her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "But really quick. I wanted to keep him looking, not make his start cumming. I imagined that he'd have to stop stroking himself to keep from coming too soon. And then I dipped my fingers down between my pussy lips and touched myself, spreading my pussy ever so slightly. It gave me a shock to think he was watching, and I wondered how close his view would be. It was a powerful telescope."

She reached down and rubbed the place where her labia wrapped around my cock. "And I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them, like this. Then I skipped into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I really skipped, I felt so energized. I was pretty sure that he couldn't see into the bathroom from the treehouse."

"I crawled out of the bathroom on my hands and knees, careful to stay invisible below the window sill." She crouched down on my chest to show me what she meant. "I grabbed my cheer skirt and sweater, and my sneakers, and put them on. But I had dropped my bra and panties on the bed, so I couldn't risk grabbing them for fear of being seen."

"As far as Allen knew, I was in the shower. But I crawled out of my room and snuck through our backyard along the edge of the woods, and into his back yard to the back side of the live oak tree. I climbed the big solid branches of the tree instead of the ladder, so he wouldn't hear me approaching. I stood in the doorway, blocking the exit, and peered into the shadows ... the sun had set, so the inside of the treehouse was pretty dark, even though the sky was still glowing red and orange."

She lowered her nipple into my mouth again and whispered hoarsely. "You're not going to believe this. I didn't believe it when I saw it, and it's one of the reasons I never told anyone at all." She shifted her other nipple into my mouth.

"It wasn't just Allen. It was Tom looking through the telescope pointed through the loosened board. Tom's running shorts were down around his ankles and Allen was naked on his knees in front of him, holding Tom's boner in his hands, just inches from his face. Tom growled at Allen, 'Get ready, you fuckin' sissy. I want to cum at the same time that naked fuckin' cunt steps out of her bathroom.' Allen leaned forward and took the head of Tom's dick in his mouth."

Bev's pussy muscles gripped me tightly as she described what she saw. Her eyes were closed as though she was reliving the unexpected scene. I was speechless. I couldn't imagine Tom, the stereotypical high school all-American jock, getting his dick sucked by another guy.

Allen's position somehow made more sense to me, since he was the sensitive poet in our class, but the whole scenario together made no sense. I waited as my wife shook gently as though she had another small orgasm and resumed her story.

"I should have snuck away, but I didn't. I guess it wasn't really smart, but I surprised them by clearing my throat on purpose. Tom yelped like Allen had bit him and they both scrambled to cover themselves. I guess with the light of the sunset behind me they didn't yet know who had caught them. They both started sputtering like they'd been caught by Allen's mom or something, and then Allen recognized the silhouette as me."

"'It's her, Tom!'"

"'Fuck, fuck, fuck.' Tom said, pulling up his running shorts and stumbling toward me as though I was going to step aside and let him leave."

"'You don't think you are getting away that easily, you little perv?' I was aroused more than mad, in fact I was soaking wet looking at two hard-bodied guys. But I was just mad enough to scare Tom away from the door. Maybe part of my power over them was that everybody knew I had been winning karate competitions since I was twelve."

"So I backed them into the corner, Allen still naked and Tom still clutching his sore dick, and I made them tell me what was going on. It turned out that Allen had been watching me for a couple of years, sneaking into his treehouse and jacking off while he watched me. I know it's weird, but that made me get all excited, rather than creeping me out. Do you think I was wrong?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.