Buggering the Burglar Boys - Cover

Buggering the Burglar Boys

Copyright© 2012 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A happily married man nabs a teenage boy and an accomplis burglarizing his garage one night. A repressed boy-lover, in the heat of the moment he realizes the potential advantage of the situation to fulfill a lifetime fantasy and finally make it a reality. Later, falling for the kid who has eventually endeared the family, the man believes he can only reap the best of both worlds and satisfy his carnal desire as well as keep an unsuspecting wife. After all, what could go wrong?

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I had given Sean a key to the shop to pursue his enterprise after school, teasing him that he didn't have to break a window to get access any longer. I trusted him with the machinery, he respected the dangers and employed a keen sense for safety. Sean became a fixture around the house, as well, enjoying many meals with me, my wife Dianne, and my ten year old daughter Katelyn, who was infatuated with him. Like father, like daughter!

I felt a sense of guilt each and every time he was near my family. My wife was made aware of Sean's criminal indiscretion upon us and often praised what she saw as my active role in changing his direction in life. Sean but that guilt was soon put aside when we went out to the garage and up into the loft, but only if he was so inclined at the time. Sex became my begging for it, him humoring me by allowing me to give him a rim job, blowjob, and perhaps, if he was so inclined, to fuck me, with maybe a token hand job reciprocated for my efforts.

Sean's twelve year old friend Zack often materialized in the shop, put to work by Sean to lacquer or shellac his handicrafts. An employee, no doubt! Zack's presence inhibited many horny moments, a ploy that I came to believe was intentional on Sean's part to eliminate the potential of a 'lofty' interlude! Sex was becoming less frequent, maybe once or twice a week when he felt obligated to "pay the rent!"

Zack was short for his age, appearing younger by a year or so. He wore his straight, dirty blond hair half way down past his shoulders and tucked behind his ears. It seemed his bangs were the only hairs that his mother deemed fit to trim. Eyes a bright green and a pug nose to match his smallish, tightly formed mouth that perpetually formed an 'O' when he concentrated at a task at hand. He was quite cute, but most certainly, dim witted! You just pick up on those things after a while, if you know what I mean!

Well, I won't leave you in suspense any longer, you've probably already guessed it! Zack suddenly became the object of my desires when Sean's interests waned. I loved him dearly, but sad to say, he was outgrowing his sex appeal and usefulness.The problem at hand was how to go about seducing Zack. Sean was easy, he fell into my hands. I manipulated him like a puppet when he was too vulnerable to resist my very forward advances, and then afterward, sold himself to me. I thought about recruiting Sean's help, break the ice for me and one evening while recieving my after sex handjob, I tested the waters.

Blunt and to the poinit, I asked, "Have you ever fooled around with Zack?"

"No!" he exlaimed sharply. "I keep telling ya, --I'm not a queer."

"Oh come on, Sean!" I pressed. "Most boys your age jerk off together ... it's normal."

"Well, like ... it wasn't really jerking off together. I told him about it, though. He asked me to show him, but I wouldn't. He did it under the covers and showed me for a minute, asking me if he was doing it right."

"And was he?" my interest perked, a shot in the dark question paid off handsomely.

"DAH!, --I mean, it isn't that difficult." he answered.

"Did he cum?" I was about to, thinking about Zack beating his dick as I watched on, teaching him the first boyhood discovery of masturbation.

"He couldn't cum yet, he just turned twelve. That's why he wanted to see me do it, ya know ... see the sperm squirt and what it looked like."

Doing the simple math real quick, it was obvious that that episode happened only four months ago. Zack was exactly 12 years and four months old, sohe specificaally advised when I asked his age days before. I wondered if he had yet reached utopia, that very important moment that every boy looked forward to, the rite of passage into manhood!

"Do you know if he can shoot now?" my load was building as Sean pumped away frantically to get it over with.

"How the fuck should I know?" he spat, "Why are ya so interested in Zack all of a sudden? --You plan on doing him or something?"

"What would you say if I did?"

"Go for it, no big deal to me!"

That response had be boiling over Sean's hand. I hated the mess and missed his sensuous mouth and the odor that lingered on his breath afterward when we would cuddle close before moving onto other things. His own hefty load that slithered down my throat, but as of late, it was only felt oozing from my hole. Where did I go wrong and allow myself to be hijacked sexually. Zack would become my new boy-toy, that I was determined to make happen more than ever.

"Find out if he can cum yet for me." I tasked Sean. Not that the end result would be of any significance in my pursuit to bed Zack, only spark my flame and satisfy the fantasy of taking a boy into his first orgasm.

"Sure!" Sean replied with a nonchalant shrug. It dawned on me then that he would probably assist in any way possible in the exploitation of his young friend. Not for my benefit, of course, but his own ulterior motives of being let off the hook sexually. A win-win for both of us!

Christmas was approaching and the wife and I decided prior on a six person hot tub to be installed on the deck, a present that we could mutually enjoy. I built a prefab cedar gazebo to house it, easily slapped together upon final installation of the tub. The following Saturday after Sean and I had our talk, I was putting the final touches on its assembly. The wife and I had christened the new addition the night before and the need for privacy from neighbors placed a high priority on my list of Saturday projects!

Sean and Zack were in the shop working on a Christmas back log of name plaques since early morning. I ordered a pizza for our lunch and as we sat in my kitchen devouring it, Sean commented on the hot tub and asked if they could try it out, looking at me like the cat that caught the bird. The conniving little shit had presented me an opportunity!

"But I don't have a bathing suit!" queried Zack.

Sean looked at him, "Dah! --We're all boys here, Zack."

I didn't allow Zack the option of further debate, "Sounds like a great idea! I'll get us some towels." I advised. There was no pre-game plan, I had no idea how things would proceed, only knowing that I would see Zack naked. My cock twitched in anticipation.

Zack was all eyes, ogling first Sean who wasted no time stripping, then me as I adjusted my exposed manhood for greater visual effect while he slowly pulled off his own clothes. He hesitated nervously, standing only in his underwear, thumbs inside the waist band. Sean nor I gave him any lenience, we stood there staring at the red faced boy with a dumb grin on his face. He finally gave into the silent pressure and shucked the barrier of modesty.

My heart skipped several beats. He was hairless and semi erect, larger than I expected considering his short stature, well on his way in the process of genital development. Cut, and in his present condition, which I knew to be simply an innocent reaction to the erotica of his surroundings, it jutted and arched as long and chubby as my thick bent thumb. I guessed his optimum erectness would equate to almost four inches. His balls hung high, yet plump, perhaps still making their transition lower, or that nature opted to keep them snug in anatomical design like many males of all ages. Zack still bore baby fat on his body, unlike Sean who was lean.

All that information registered in the split second before he shielded himself with both hands in shyness. He exhibited a definite boyhood curiosity of same sex nudity and the diversity of maturity displayed before him. I understood his apparent awkward sense of ineptness in his comparisons.

"Hey, dude! Don't be shy, okay?" I reassured him, "You have nothing to be ashamed of down there. --Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a boy your age with such a big one!" I lied, he grinned with pride.

Sean added, "Ya, fuck head! --When did you grow such big gonads? Ya told me the other day that ya couldn't make the white stuff yet! You shitting me again?" Sean laughed, embarrassing Zack.

That comment was meant for my ears, Sean had just affirmed what I wanted to know. What he did next blew me away.

Forcing Zack's hands to his sides before he could react, Sean held and fondled the boy's cock, "Ya must not be doing it right, dude!" He moved behind Zack and said, "Let me show ya." and vigorously masturbated the stunned kid whose eyes were wide a saucers.

My estimation of his length was right on. About four inches expanded in reaction to Sean's stimulation. So did my own cock, springing to attention in a second. The scene was so fucking hot and unbelievable that I was paralyzed until Sean moved aside waving his hard cock at me.

"Suck me off, man!" he demanded, his aggression somewhat unsettling.

On my knees in a flash, Zack's jaw hung open at full capacity watching. He had been a boy of few words since the day I met him and he was at a loss for them then, no different than I. My mouth was full of beautiful boy cock as I took in the erotic scene to my left, Sean pumping Zack! I reached over and massaged the boy's tender balls a little too rough and he flinched in pain. I paused sucking Sean, and said, "Sorry!"

In record time, Sean was trembling in excitement. As bad as I craved his treat, the moment the first blast was felt in my mouth I removed his cock and jerked him off over my face.I coerced the remains from his shaft and then used his softening cock to scoop and savor his deposit from my face. Zack had finally witnessed his first ever scene of ejaculation and semen.

"Suck Zack's cock for him now!" Sean demanded, but really didn't have to suggest it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.