A Surprise Turns Wonderful - Cover

A Surprise Turns Wonderful

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was at my family's lake house masturbating when sister's best friend walked in behind me and watched.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I hope you don't have to leave to early, maybe even spend the night? I've provided a toothbrush in the bathroom," she said smiling as she unbuckled my belt and slid the zipper down, then dragged my pants to the floor.

"Mmm, I like a man who wears boxers. Even a man who doesn't," she said as she pulled them down. "Oh, look here, I remember this. This is pretty much what started our friendship. Hmm, that makes it a little difficult to tell people how we met. Maybe we should dream up an alternate story?"

"I rather like the real story, Alex," as she pulled me by the hand to her bed as she swept back the covers. She turned and we embraced again, now her hand gripping me firmly, both of us knowing what we wanted.

"Come, Andy, I'm relying on you once again," she said softly and got in on her back, spreading wide to accept me into her.

As wonderful as sex has been with Alex, I wanted to give her the best I could give so I dipped my head down and began licking and kissing underneath her.

"Mmm, oh, yes, you are so good, so good," she moaned as I began flicking my tongue along the wonderful valley between her legs. "Oh, Andy, make me cum, yes, make me cum," she groaned as my tongue made love to her.

She bucked against my face as she began to orgasm, calling out, "Oh, Andy, omigod, oh, I've wanted this so much. Mmm, don't stop, just a little more, mmm," as she quivered and shook beneath me.

I tongued her for a few more minutes when she said, "Now, Andy, I want you now," and her hands began pulling me up. I raised up on my knees, gripped myself and led the head to her and began pressing it into her as she lifted her legs up and wiggled her butt.

"Mmm, oh, yes, inside, that feels so good. I've wanted this so much. I hope you have, too," she said as I descended into her once again, now knowing just how much I had missed Alex physically and emotionally.

"Oh, yes, I've thought about this moment ever since I came back home. I want us to be together, Alex," I blurted out, not knowing what her reaction might be, suddenly fearing that I'd gone too far.

"I've thought the same thing, Andy. It's something I think we need to talk about. But right now, let's just feel good together."

That was exactly what we did after supper. We felt good the whole night long, several times and finally fell asleep snug in each other's arms until the alarm sounded for me to reluctantly get up so I could run home and get ready for a client meeting I had scheduled.

"Can you come back tonight?" she asked and I told her that was what I was hoping for the most and that night was when, right after we'd made love the first time that evening, I told her.

We were on our sides facing one another when I took her hand. "I've been thinking a lot about us, the two of us, and a lot about you, Alex. I want you to know that you have become very special to me. You've become the most important person in my life. I love you."

The light was on in the room; we usually made love with the lights on, and she remained motionless except for the two drops sliding down from her eyes.

"I hope you're not upset," I said and she moved her head toward mine and kissed me softly.

"I'm not upset at all, Andy. I've been thinking the same way," she said so quietly that I had to make an effort to realize what she had said.

We were silent for a minute or two, then she continued, "I've been in such a turmoil since the lake house. My life had settled into a groove, a routine, one that I seemed to be able to live with. Then..." she laughed, "then ... you masturbating when I came in. I'm sorry, it was funny. And so arousing. It just flipped me over. My whole world."

"I hope you're not upset, Alex. I'd never want that."

"No, Andy, it has nothing to do with you, my sweet man. It's me and how I had my life all settled in its own little groove. Then you come into my life. Please understand that I'm so thankful you were there and that we've come this far. I would never trade that for anything. But it has upset Alex's applecart, turned it right on its head."

"I will do whatever you want, Alex, I really mean that."

She was quiet for several minutes.

"Okay, then this is what you can do for me."

I braced myself for whatever might happen.

"You said you love me. Keep loving me, Andy. I want that more than anything. And keep me in your arms. And in your bed," she said softly as we pulled each other tight. Our lips fused together in a long, heartfelt kiss.

"I love you, too, Andy. I really do, I know that now."

"I want us to be together, Alex, as a couple, I want us together."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.