A Surprise Turns Wonderful
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was at my family's lake house masturbating when sister's best friend walked in behind me and watched.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I went behind her at the stove and put my arms around her, my hands on her breasts, as I kissed her back and neck.

"Thank you for shielding me from splatter, Andy," she snickered as my fingers flexed feeling her firmness and smoothness. I had nothing else to do since the coffee was perking so I just stayed behind her rubbing my cock on her butt and feeling her breasts.

"You have a one-track mind, Andrew. Maybe that's just what I've been needing," she said as she took the eggs from the pan.

We ate slowly, talking a little, looking at one another a lot, smiling, just enjoying our new presence together.

We cleaned up and then she suggested that we have a nice shower outside together and we both went out and got under the spray and began soaping one another. She turned off the water, saying, "You suggested that I take you by hand and that's just what you're getting," as her soapy hand took my cock and began masturbating me.

I had my eyes closed, the touch of her slippery hand was marvelous as it slid back and forth, it was just heavenly.

I had an arm around her when I felt her lurch a bit, then fall into my arms, suddenly sobbing.

"Oh, Andy, I'm so sorry, it's..." and she just kept on crying as I held her.

It was probably less than a minute but I couldn't be sure, when she caught her composure, gasping between sobs, "Doing this ... doing this with my hand ... it's just brought back such memories ... oh, god, I didn't mean to ruin it for you."

I held her to me, she was still crying a little but she did soon calm down.

"Oh, Andy, I really am sorry. I just wanted you to feel good and now look what I've done."

"Alex, it's all right, don't worry, let's rinse off, then we can just have a nice day together."

"Yes, you're right," she said, leaned up and kissed me, then we rinsed off and each dried ourselves off and went inside.

"Come, let's just be together," I said softly as I led her into my room and we got into bed and hugged.

We just stayed there together, not saying anything, just holding each other for at least a half an hour when she finally spoke.

"Andy, make love to me, I need you right now."

I kissed her softly on the lips and rose up to get up over her as she opened her legs apart for me. Her hands went down, pulling her labia apart as I began pushing into her.

"Mmm," she moaned softly as I began moving back and forth. "Yes, mmm, this is lovely, thank you, Andy."

I dropped my head down and kissed her lightly as my hips went back and forth. Her legs went up around my back as she began joining in our lovemaking, moving under me so wonderfully, really now getting into our coupling.

"You're wonderful, Alex," I whispered, wanting to add more but not daring to take any chance that I might go too far. I knew she was still fragile, she might always be, but my feelings for this woman were growing as we spent more time together.

And, yes, the sex was wonderful but I knew it was more. And it was becoming more.

"Mmm, you're rather wonderful, too, Andy. This is all surprising to me but I'm certainly happy it has all happened the way it has."

Those were wonderful words; words that made me even happier than the delicious sex we were having.

We did stay most of the day in bed playing with each other, just being like teens again, simply discovering the pleasures a male and female can have together. And, yes, she masturbated me to a rousing orgasm, taking lots and lots of time, just getting me up and keeping me there until my cum just exploded out of me. She told me how much she enjoyed doing that, it was something she hoped I would want her to do while we were together. I conceded to her wishes, of course.

Just before lunch, she moved down and took me in her mouth for the first time. Everything previous had been wonderful with Alex and this was certainly equal to it all. She got me raging hard then got up over me, gripped me tight and slid onto me. She crouched over me, her feet flat on the bed next to my hips holding herself up off me, her hands on my chest, as she whispered, "Fuck me, Andy, fuck me, fuck me," and I began thrusting my hips upward over and over as fast as I could while she held herself steady over me.

She moved her hands so they were next to my shoulders and kissed me as I thrust up into her, making her squeal as our lips pressed together. I had never had such frantic, wild sex in my life and we both climaxed at nearly the same time and she just collapsed on me as we both melted into one another's arms, panting and out of breath.

"Whew, that was intense," she said as my hands slid back and forth across her butt cheeks. "Wow, we make a pretty hot team, huh?"

"Indeed we do, Alex. I think we've been building up to that, don't you?"

She was quiet for a few seconds, then whispered, "Yes, I think we have. We sure didn't hold much back, did we?"

"It was quite wonderful, just like you are," I told her as we kissed again.

"I'm getting quite accustomed to this, Andy. I'm really glad I didn't just sneak away after watching you masturbate. Now we've done it for each other and to each other and lots more, too. I can't believe I've done all this. But, Andy, I've loved every minute of us being together. Thank you," she said as her head dropped down and she kissed and tongued me.

I'd really never felt about any girl or woman the way I was feeling about Alex. She was like that missing piece of an almost-completed jigsaw puzzle that just perfectly fit the final open space to make it totally complete. If that's falling in love, I was falling in love.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.